Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Each Successive Govt Has Failed Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Successive Govt Has Failed Us. (309 Views)

Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / 13 States To Produce Rice For Consumption+ Devaluation has failed – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Each Successive Govt Has Failed Us. by FrankLampard: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Nobody will definitely tell you that each successive govt has failed us.

We the youths can choose our own crop of leaders in our country.

I would suggest that in the next coming election in 2019, let's vote out these set of criminals we have in power presently.

Our next leader should be individuals that have proven themselves in all ramifications.

They must be individuals that has gotten to the highest level of education (PhD) or an individual that created jobs that has empowered or employed up to five thousand Nigeria youths directly.

We should stop electing hungry men as our leaders, who have nothing to add to the economic and growth of our nation other than to enrich their family with our national wealth.

I think it is only a young and vibrant youth that can handle this country and take it to where it ought to be. These old men has failed us awfully.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Sentence To 154yrs Imprisonment By Federal High Court / NUPENG Disregard NLC Strike, Union Tells Nigerians / Buhari: After A Long Ban!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.