Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out (3303 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
One of Nigeria’s most eagerly anticipated trials was finally due to reconvene on Tuesday. The only problem was that the main defendant was nowhere to be seen. Nnamdi Kanu—a separatist leader calling for an independent state of Biafra in southeast Nigeria—was due to appear at the high court in Nigeria’s capital Abuja to face charges of treasonable felony. But Kanu, who heads the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has not been seen in public since a purported raid by Nigerian security forces on his home in mid-September. And those close to him fear the worst. Kanu’s wife, Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, wrote to Newsweek earlier in October to say she was sure that her husband had been killed and that the Nigerian government was covering up his death. The separatist leader’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said on Tuesday that he did not know whether his client was dead or alive and had not seen him since the alleged raid on Kanu’s home in Umuahia, southeast Nigeria, the BBC reported. A wall at the family home of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader Nnamdi Kanu features a painted flag of the former Republic of Biafra and holes purportedly caused by bullets, in the city of Umuahia, southeastern Nigeria, on September 27. The Nigerian military denied that the raid— which Kanu’s supporters say happened on September 14 and resulted in some 20 IPOB members being shot dead—ever took place and have said that Kanu is not in their custody. The trial has been adjourned until November 20, with the court ordering Kanu’s team to produce him on that date. But the IPOB leader’s continued absence is threatening to escalate tensions in southeast Nigeria, where Kanu’s biggest support base resides.www.igberetvnewsng.com/16417
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by lilytender: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
I thought your husband said he will go to Abuja and bring back Buhari's head.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:

Is that all you understand in that statement?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by armour05: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
where were you since them? sad

it is now that you understand they killed him.
who give shiit about this useless girl?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by armour05: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
where were you since then? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by chukagora(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just observing
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
armour05:

That name calling shit again? Still waiting for you to say something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by saintmark88(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
If they kill ur husband y don't u come and continue the struggle for Biafra, is that not how freedom! Fighters operate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Ken4Christ: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
This looks like joke to me. No couple who are in love can stay one day without communicating with each other. She should have raised the alarm within 48 hrs of the army raid if she didn't hear from him again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by clevvermind(m): 1:16am On Oct 31, 2017
lilytender:
IS THIS ALL YOU CAN SAY?
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 3:23am On Oct 31, 2017
armour05:

childish comment.
The army have killed the Husband ,they should bring out his corpse na.
Simple.
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Amarabae:
childish comment.
Simple.

Kanu killed himself with his mouth. Only a foolish man will spend 2 years in prison and still return to his old way of fighting for biafra. Had he been more civil, he would probably be enjoying his life today. They think Yorubas can't fight for referendum but instead of going the Way of kanu, Yoruba people are more tactful

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:

Kanu killed himself with his mouth. Only a foolish man will spend 2 years in prison and still return to his old way of fighting for biafra. Had he been more civil, he would probably be enjoying his lufe today.
he wasnt smart at all, most likely he got carried away by the crowds he was seeing thinking maybe he is a freedom fighter . he should have learnt from the bitter lessons of abiola , that Nigerians will quickly forget you once they dont see you .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by kn23h(m): 4:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Ken4Christ:
This looks like joke to me. No couple who are in love can stay one day without communicating with each other. She should have raised the alarm within 48 hrs of the army raid if she didn't hear from him again.

In love? Wasn’t he found with a prostitute the day he was arrested?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:

he wasnt smart at all, most likely he got carried away by the crowds he was seeing thinking maybe he is a freedom fighter . he should have learnt from the bitter lessons of abiola , that Nigerians will quickly forget you once they dont see you .

The tensions in the east has reduced, everyone is scared to support ipob because of the terrorist tag, life goes on, while kanu and his family remain hidden in military dungeon. No individual can defeat the federal government. Even the leader of Catalonia don run go Belgium

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 31, 2017
since u no cry out na Now u come dey cry, my friend u beta bring dat ur husband come Nigerian where eva u dey hide am, he is a criminal and d Nigeria government deals harshly Wit criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by sunboy(m): 4:06am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:

Kanu killed himself with his mouth. Only a foolish man will spend 2 years in prison and still return to his old way of fighting for biafra. Had he been more civil, he would probably be enjoying his lufe today.

So he send reach 2years for Kuje??

I bet he doesn’t want to go back to that prison again. He's such a wise man. He who runs away lives to see another day.

So does it means that the army really killed everybody that was present at his house that day?

If true, so nobody saw them picking the dead bodies? And no family came out to cry about their abducted sons??

So, a married woman couldn’t ask questions about the whereabouts of his husband and father of her children until now when they need him to appear in court?

What is his father, saying about the where about of his son?

In other news, the Catalonian President doesn't disappear too. He’s nowhere to be found. Looks like they are reading the same books.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by kn23h(m): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2017
sunboy:

So he reach 2years for Kuje ??

I bet he doesn’t want to go back to that prison again. He’s a wise man. He run to fight another day.

So does it means that the army really killed everybody that was present at his house that day ?

If true, nobody saw them picking the dead bodies ? And no family came out to cry about their abducted sons??

So, a married woman couldn’t ask questions about the whereabouts of his husband and father of her children until now when they need him to appear in court?

What is his father saying about the where about of his son ?

In other news, the Catalonian President don disappear too. He’s no where to be found. Looks like they are reading same books.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Biafra!

Gbagaun gbagaun gbagaun!!!

“He ran to fight another day.” See your mouth. Isn’t he a coward? Wouldn’t you have used that tag on a person from another tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:

The tensions in the east has reduced, everyone is scared to support ipob because of the terrorist tag, life goes on, while kanu and his family remain hidden in military dungeon. No individual can defeat the federal government. Even the leader of Catalonia don run go Belgium

we warned them that they shouldn't dare the fg , the fg has all the apparatus to cripple any organization if they want to. and so far this government has proven to be a master in silencing trouble makers by simpoly making them disappear eg Sheikh Zakzaky , and Nigerians wont shout for more than 2 months before they continue facing their individual challenges .
he walked right into a trap the moment he accepted the bail offering , now no one will dare stage a protest asking for his whereabouts. next year the world cup and party politics plus economic issues will take Nigerians mind of kanu issue totally, even if apc loses the next election, no incoming government or party will even want to open kanu issue again , the ongoing case will be made to die a natural death due to continuous adjournments and judges withdrawing at regular intervals .
the anambra elections kanu said ibo should boycott will go ahead and his ibo kinsmen will participate fully and actively . he didnt play his cards well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by sunboy(m): 4:19am On Oct 31, 2017
kn23h:

Gbagaun gbagaun gbagaun!!!

“He ran to fight another day.” See your mouth. Isn’t he a coward? Wouldn’t you have used that tag on a person from another tribe?

Well, I am in no position to call anyone a coward. I have no problem with any tribe leaving Nigeria as long as it is done peacefully.

You probably did not see the sarcasm in my post.

And... I am a Nigerian and a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by BudeYahooCom: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2017
yoruba and Biafra matter. Why can't these people stay alone with hausa fulani in nigeria without Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
yoruba and Biafra matter. Why can't these people stay alone with hausa fulani in nigeria without Igbos?

Nnamdi kanu wife don turn Yoruba? I hope you don't die having Yoruba nightme

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by BudeYahooCom: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:

Nnamdi kanu wife don turn Yoruba? I hope you don't die having Yoruba nightme

Kayode if your ewedu skull ignores this Biafran thread and concentrate on hunting human skulls for rituals in that your neck of wood as usual it would have been time well spent believe me. grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by QuotaSystem: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2017
He was warned, cautioned, reprimanded.

He didn't listen.

Now he is paying the price, while everyone else is moving on with their lives, including his followers.

OhamDickhead - you should have thought with your head instead of your balls all the time.

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by morbeta(m): 5:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Kanu has since charged his name and identity.....just like he said about Jubril of sudan, he applied same tactics......his new name is Mazi Ukaonu Osondu and he is currently in Gabon.
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Throwback: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2017
This one is just looking for her husband wey no lost?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by UchaNwababa: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2017
A Destiny can be Delay, But it can never Change, No man on Earth can Eliminate the Spirit of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by blackpanda: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2017
kn23h:

In love? Wasn’t he found with a prostitute the day he was arrested?

Hahaha...una can remember tins sha
Anyways that was not a prostitute rather his fellow evangelism partner. Shallom! grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2017
UchaNwababa:
A Destiny can be Delay, But it can never Change, No man on Earth can Eliminate the Spirit of Biafra.
it is always very good to dream
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2017
but i thought ipob members were shouting all over the social media that isreal will attack Nigeria if anything happens to kanu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2017
EricIyke:

Is that all you understand in that statement?
Yes unless you have something else to add to it maybe you want to add Buhari's wife head to it as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Amarabae:
childish comment.
Simple.
Or?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The APC Campaign Vehicle Everyone Is Talking About / Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS / How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.