Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (42673 Views)

The Modern Woman's Penchant For Indecent Dressing / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by vicostyles(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
h
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
End time church. Will Christ have done the same?

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by DExplorer1: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sometimes, we don't need a Church, we need a worship centre where people of all forms can come, enjoy God's word and be converted.

Who knows those brothers maybe prepared by Heaven to be converted that day.

Church has got lots of rules and regulation and it's chasing away those unsaved, the same people Christ came to the world for.

I wonder if we're really doing God's work in this manner.

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Robinhood477: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
amarachi06:
Na like this, dey take suspend me for one church like that and they called it " appearance of evil" because l use my Pastor's son Sagem Camera phone and snapped me what we call selfie now but back then in 2006, it was a sin.

The guys, ushers are sinners with no self-control. Fighting in God's House? Unbelievable!!
Amarachi awfar Na here u day, I come dem look for u for house
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by ireneony(f): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mediapace:
After all these dramas you are still supporting your fellow ushers
try and understand my post.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Mrpeace1: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
I think it is uncalled for....they should have shown him some respect

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Abee79(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
. . . I thought Jesus said "come as you are"?
*The Church should be a hospital for the sick, not a club for the arrogant undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Praizekeyz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ok now u post news about indecent dressing.......d cloth wey dem wear now to know d indecency wey dey der, person no knw. How ah wan comment now ehn Now my S.K don finish cos I dey read d story.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Presbulg:
Not even a single hint of what the two guys wore that made it indecent.

My dear, when Jesus said, " Allow the little children come to me "..

From church to prison..
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by maxwell767(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Josephokongwu(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
cold:
Hmm..i have no business with churches. But if you must go to church why don't you look the part rather than pretending what you wear doesn't matter,it's what's in the heart that counts. Reason why i don't take Christians seriously. So much hypocrisy it's not even funny.
.. Stop criticism... Just play your and leave us alone.......
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Presbulg(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
400billionman:

My dear, when Jesus said, " Allow the little children come to me "..
From church to prison..
Na wa
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by nedu2000(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wrong decision-making by the ushers,if a case scenario builds whereby a person tries to be violent,let him go in!....Now the reputation of the church has been put into disrepute

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by DanielGb(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Charge for assault and conspiracy. while #100,000 for bail. Did they darmage things heavily.

The church should have make peace with all men. if the report is true, then they are allowed to enter. May be its the word of God that day that will change one of them or both.

Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by mekaboy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
The church is now a company. No more the house of GOD. Na daddy and mummy GO get every.

A church member will be paying offering tithing then loose his job. All he can get is prayer.

If the church members were giving prayers as offering will the management be happy.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by LordClem(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
So its now from Church to Prison?

Whatever happened to amicably resolving the differences by the Church elders.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fighting in the house of God, this is serious o.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by patostation(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Christendom will always be Christendom. Babylon the Great will always act to type! Get out of her my people if you do not wish to receive part of her plagues (Rev 18:4)
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by amarachi06(f): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Robinhood477:
Amarachi awfar Na here u day, I come dem look for u for house

Which house? No come tell them say you dey knack me ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Jidibia(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dem beat the ushers well. Dem no go ever put mouth for wetin no concern them again . That was how one usher in living faith church gombe said I will not enter into the church without giving my phone to the security guys to hold. I told him, either I enter the church with my phone or I go home. After all, other people were entering their church with tablets and iPads, so why wouldn't I enter with my own smart phone? Anyways, good for the stupid ushers. Them dey fall holier than thou. Shebi dem don Chop beating of their ushering career.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Silumi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Some urshers ehh they want to do the work of the holy spirit hu sent them? Is it their presence or God's presence the fellows are coming to
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
Good for the ushers. ..
Salvation is for everyone

This was why jesus condemned the scribes and pharisees.
angry
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by kan12(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Omo see gbege,fight for church,the church structure tho.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by derecho(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Friend, no unconverted soul can enjoy and endure the true word of God.
Back to the topic,what some can't try outside they want to try in God's house.Na for church you dey claim right dey show power.For them mind they love God.With all the gragra dem attend service that day?Ordinary,dress appropriately,Mba...dem dey form gangstar for church
DExplorer1:
Sometimes, we don't need a Church, we need a worship centre where people of all forms can come, enjoy God's word and be converted.

Who knows those brothers maybe prepared by Heaven to be converted that day.

Church has got lots of rules and regulation and it's chasing away those unsaved, the same people Christ came to the world for.

I wonder if we're really doing God's work in this manner.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by talk2dmc(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
In as much as you respect the rules here on nairaland and still stand with those two fools to blame the usher you be hypocriss
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by DExplorer1: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
derecho:
Friend, no unconverted soul can enjoy and endure the true word of God.
Back to the topic,what some can't try outside they want to try in God's house.Na for church you dey claim right dey show power.For them mind they love God.With all the gragra dem attend service that day?Ordinary,dress appropriately,Mba...dem dey form gangstar for church
That mean say na military approach our Lord, Jesus take win souls in His time.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by derecho(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Some will dress decently to see a would-be mother-inlaw,dress appropriately for an interview etc but have no regard for the One they call God.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by mcnuel001(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's totally wrong, for godsake church shud be a place dat accommodate all and nt a place for the perfect. How will dey change when u don't allow dem to hear d word? So d usher have become d almighty judge. D most annoying Is handing dem ova to d devil whix is the police
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by bomasek(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
amarachi06:
Na like this, dey take suspend me for one church like that and they called it " appearance of evil" because l use my Pastor's son Sagem Camera phone and snapped me what we call selfie now but back then in 2006, it was a sin.

The guys, ushers are sinners with no self-control. Fighting in God's House? Unbelievable!!
Can I be your "appearance of good" if u don't mind cool
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Krismart(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
goshen26:
I think Ushers do not the right to prevent anyone from entering their father's aws, if their dressing is inappropriate let them in first, with time u stylishly, jokingly correct then.....We have people in that same service that their inner (heart) dress is worse that those boys' own..

#my opinion
Humans judge from what we see and leave the inner heart (dress) for God who sees them
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by dfrost: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
huntax:

The guys are probably cultists. They go around feeling like they own the world.

You are familiar with their activities?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga / Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.