Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down (10483 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Fuel Scarcity To Bite Harder As Satelite Deport Shuts Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by bastien: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Satellite or satelite?
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
I think APC ,Buhari and Tinubu truly need to make peace with God by begging GEJ for forgiveness. What I see happening with this govt is God fighting on GEJ behalf by ensuring a dead end to any effort of this govt. They came into power through deceit and lies and God does not need to carry a cane when dealing with evil doers like the APC govt

6 Likes

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by HiddenShadow: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
which fuel boku under Jonathan I'm not supporting the apc led govt o but let's not deceive ourselves, fuel scarcity has been part and parcel of naija e don tey.

Negodu
Can someone take a look at this one
Please can someone call a Doctor

Buhari give us fuel enough of these nansensical excuses

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by drss(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
which fuel boku under Jonathan I'm not supporting the apc led govt o but let's not deceive ourselves, fuel scarcity has been part and parcel of naija e don tey.
fuel scarcity under GEJ no dey pass 1 week. highest na 9 days, den fuel scarcity go dissapear. unlike now wey fuel don dey scarce since febuary dis year.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by HiddenShadow: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ozin:
I think APC ,Buhari and Tinubu truly need to make peace with God by begging GEJ for forgiveness. What I see happening with this govt is God fighting on GEJ behalf by ensuring a dead end to any effort of this govt. They came into power through deceit and lies and God does not need to carry a cane when dealing with evil doers like the APC bigwigs

My brother it is the people who voted for them you should hold responsible

Lots of them knew Jonathan was trying but voted against him out of ethnoreligious hate and greed

5 Likes

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Akshow: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Negodu
Can someone take a look at this one
Please can someone call a Doctor

Buhari give us fuel enough of these nansensical excuses
what's he yabbing about.
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by hob(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
May is around d corner....we will see who laughs last

whether na PMB or Kachikwu or we d masses
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by glossy6(f): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
We are cleaning up 16yrs of PDP miss rule cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by ojeyi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
HAH:
If na only Lagos e go affect no much cause for alarm

Haba!..what are we brethen for nau!..
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by HAH: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
ojeyi:

Haba!..what are we brethen for nau!..
Abeg no vex, you know say eko for show and eko sef no dey carry last
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Evina(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
WildChild00:
Hmmmmmmm time to go and fill up...

Thank you for your signature. smiley
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by ayindejimmy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is there fuel b4? We been witnessing shortage since February

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by tivta(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please everyone should join me in blaming fayoshe...

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by SeverusSnape(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
falseman:
My Zombie neighbor was all about the slogan Change. She couldn't stop making fun of me after Buhari won long story short the company she works with shut down because of the weakened Naira so she's without a job and the funny thing is she can't even afford to buy fuel anymore.
Most times she be like neighbor abeg borrow me 2k

Last night the zombie came to beg for fuel trust me I turned her request down outrightly even to charge phone I no gree.

Funny enough she's here on nairaland still chanting change. I know her silly ID but as a sharp guy no brother in jungle
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Very funny. That your neighbour, Is she Modath or Beremx ?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by ojeyi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
HAH:

Abeg no vex, you know say eko for show and eko sef no dey carry last

That 1 sef dy oo
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by CarrotAndStick: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Anada wan! angry
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Splinz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is bound to happen when idiots and those crass are the ones holding sway. Whoever is the petroleum minister in this country must be a cursed to Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by falseman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Very funny. That your neighbour, Is she Modath or Beremx ?

Bros I no wan mention name I know her ID but she doesn't know mine. She's living in denial probably because she can get me to give her 2k and charge her phone. Now I want reality to hit her hard no be to come dey chant change with battery wey I help am charge.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by SeverusSnape(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
falseman:

Bros I no wan mention name I know her ID but she doesn't know mine. She's living in denial probably because she can get me to give her 2k and charge her phone. Now I want reality to hit her hard no be to come dey chant change with battery wey I help am charge.
Correct guy!, Most of them you see online are just living in denial. Let them enjoy the "change".

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by WildChild00(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Evina:

Thank you for your signature. smiley
u welcome
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Zdoh(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm not a pastor neither alfa but I have come to realize that Nigerian didn't need to call on any man either councilor,governor,senator or president of this country they are all human being like us and human are meant to disappoint,fail and clueless. Agreed,they can provide electricity,water,roads,food and shelter for us but are they the in charge of the heavy sunshine,hot weather everywhere,scarce mineral resource?We all know that without adequate weather,adequate resources nothing gonna work perfect in a nation. E.g Nigeria electricity have been programmed base on weather condition for so long and no remedy till date,pms is an artificial blood for vehicles and all these are essential for human life.

My point without wasting much time is that,let us all turn to God seek forgiveness,let religion leader declare a day fasting for our nation,we need God intervention the blood shield of innocent people is asking.Let this land become prosper again,let God have mercy on us all.Stop shouting Buhari this,Buhari that they are all human being.

Enough said,I love my country,NIGERIA and I believe in her greatness.

Dear Lord,forgive us our sins,let your mercy be upon us,do not put affliction on us all,let all the lost glory of Nigeria come back to her,bless this land.Lord let there be unity,peace and harmony among us all.....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Ikennameme: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls guys iam new in this forum and my reason is to see how to get the attention of the Nigerians customs and complain to the them the amount of money the KLT Kirikirk command apapa is collecting from vessel owners and charterers of tankers for not having TIP initially we use to pay $10.000 the New comptroller came and incrased it to $25,000.00 and this has affected most of the charterers which is transferred to the final consumer of petroleum products.This money is not receipted.Anyone with proper contact should let me know
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
drss:
fuel wey boku brekete like pure water every wia under GEJ don bcom scarce commodity like dollar sad
anyway welcome to d new ere of change chain. grin

But fuel plenty for daura. smiley
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by pedestal82(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Singing, "Here we go again, here we go again....
DNA engrained excuse party (APC)
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Phonon: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is this still a country? Is it too much to ask for electricity? Is it too much to ask for petrol to fuel your generators if you can't give us electricity? We manage to find employment and then you take a substantial part as taxes and we can't see the use. We are paying stamp duties on bank transactions. We are spending the little we have to make ends meet and the government is failing to do the basic things. Is providing fuel now rocket science or is that one of the things we should pray about?

Is it a crime to be a Nigerian? What kind of messed up hole is this place?

angry angry angry
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by 19naia(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its obvious something is contrived about this. As soon as relief is sent out in fuel supplies, something else comes up to stop the progress. Because certain people are getting extremely rich selling fuel at inflated prices. Rich enough to pay depot personel to keep dysfunction alive shocked
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by ajademola2000(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Which one is Apapa depot? We have tons of depots in Apapa, some have fuel and some don't, this kind news sef
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by darlenese(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by shehuolayinka(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
This government is an unserious one.
Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by blackboy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
The subject should be changed. Its misleading. Was there scarcity and long queues over? Subject should be Lagos to brace up or expect worsening fuel situation

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
drss:
fuel scarcity under GEJ no dey pass 1 week. highest na 9 days, den fuel scarcity go dissapear. unlike now wey fuel don dey scarce since febuary dis year.

Not February. The scarcity started last year....November last year to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down by precious1967(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
prophets of doom, ur days are numbered. we shall overcome ds travails 4 short time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria - Falana Says / 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah / 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.