Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa (69926 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by KingRex1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shortyy:

what poo? are you among those that advice little girls to engage in sexual intercourse? This was no poo. It was just a silly mistake.. raise your child well and you'd be a proud father in the future.
Raise ur child well nd hope/pray for the best. Cus sh!t may happen nd the proud you is gona look like it wen it does happen.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by KingRex1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, me of course
Haha no worry. Untill them catch you
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by lovethadams: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
the thing sweet d girl well well why dey won arrest d guy since he no rape d girl. na d foolish girl lv school way d parents send her go open her legs 4 man
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
That was not my intention
Now i know better.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
And this is why abortion needs to be legal and accessible
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by greatness22(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
randomspy:
who pregnancy epp?
Sarah and Hannah in the Bible. grin
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha no worry. Untill them catch you
Who want catch virgin like megrin
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by olu1759(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Suspect?so getting someone pregnant Is now a crime?oh my bad,I didn't check the age tho,14 years old....
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Jokkarm: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
It does not call for arrest. Police should look into what is more indicting that pregnant cases . This issue could be resolved in a civil manner .
If the girl agrees to love the guy let the two families agree and employ supportive measure than to start inviting cases.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by habsydiamond(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oo. 14yrs!!!! By 35 she for don start to the chop pikin food.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by sademola: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
Why didn't she expose who got her preggy?

And why would she comit suicide? Maybe she is tired of life though. Wish her luck

She's still a kid and overwhelmed
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by boykiss99(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
who bleeps a 14 year old, damn!
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by rossyc(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
nedu2000:
Why is the man wanted by the police? Is having sex with a 14 yr-old a crime IN NIGERIA? Men marry 13 yr-olds publicly
Yes, he should be wanted by the police because the gal in question is a minor..
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by doskie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Kpanshing is one thing, taking responsibility is another thing.

If I'm her dad. That runaway kpasher had better man up and become papa junior or what happened in 1986 will happen againgrin
[/size]
please sir! as a student of history, I will like to know what happened in 1986.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
some will now conclude that the guy deceived her. they forget even girls are deceitful to da core. if you investigate well e go be say nah the girl give herself belle by herself. cheesy

Abuja girls are CHEAP and too HORNEE!!!
Those wey know go know!
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by nedu2000(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
rossyc:
Yes, he should be wanted by the police because the gal in question is a minor..
that's why 'in nigeria' is written in bold. In terms of culture and religion,a man can marry 'a minor'.
This is where social laws clash with religious laws, unfortunate as it is.
I'm against the man's action but one could term it as hypocrisy if he's put on trial
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Guy na so ur mata be? U almost mention my year of birth 4 dia ooo mk u tk time oo LOLLL
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by hkidola00(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Rich4god:
Its high time serious sex education shld b introduced in both our families and schools... Most girls make serious mistakes before the clock 18... And seriously, guys shld stop taking advantage of naive girls.
hmmm I'm dating an eighteen yr old girl and I'm twenty one, so we plan to marry in the future, does dat means i ve taken advantage of her and wot d serious mistake girls make
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 26, 2016
randomspy:
who pregnancy epp?
ask your mother a wo e le
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by BlackOnassis(m): 5:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Shortyy:

ADULTS can live their lives anyhow they want to. A teenage girl is still under her parents care, and shouldn't be opening her legs for any man. If she was raped, i'd pity her. But allowing a man to see her womanhood at such tender age? i seriously have no pity for her.

Pity never helped anyone. Butyou are still not getting anywhere with your logic. You are saying adults can live their lives anyhow, hence they are free to make mistakes. But teenagers are supposed to be infallible because they live under their parents? undecided
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Shortyy(f): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2016
BlackOnassis:

Pity never helped anyone. Butyou are still not getting anywhere with your logic. You are saying adults can live their lives anyhow, hence they are free to make mistakes. But teenagers are supposed to be infallible because they live under their parents? undecided
My friend please stop this baseless argument. Why would a little girl have sex in the first place? SMH. Go teach your child how to open legs for men then.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
How much is condom?
it is not sweet....
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by BlackOnassis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shortyy:

My friend please stop this baseless argument. Why would a little girl have sex in the first place? SMH. Go teach your child how to open legs for men then.

Why would a teenager have sex? No person of even average intelligence would ask such a question. Do you think health organizations across the world advocate for sex education just for giggles? You need to get out more.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Shortyy(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
BlackOnassis:

Why would a teenager have sex? No person of even average intelligence would ask such a question. Do you think health organizations across the world advocate for sex education just for giggles? You need to get out more.
I don't need to go anywhere. Sex education is only to educate young people on what sex is. Not for them to practise it. You know what? this conversation is over. apparently you are one of those men who take advantage of young girls' innocence. So keep your logic to yourself and goodbye.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Rich4god(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmm I'm dating an eighteen yr old girl and I'm twenty one, so we plan to marry in the future, does dat means i ve taken advantage of her and wot d serious mistake girls make
I wldnt say u hv, so long u will b truth with your words (marrying her) and also abstain from sleeping with her. The mistake most teenage girls make is believing a guy is in love with them, and so the just gv their body to d guy without thinking.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by IshiBANmore: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Leave her make she die
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by hkidola00(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rich4god:
I wldnt say u hv, so long u will b truth with your words (marrying her) and also abstain from sleeping with her. The mistake most teenage girls make is believing a guy is in love with them, and so the just gv their body to d guy without thinking.
waoo, abstain from sleeping with her ?? she is a virgin tho but i wanna have it with her very soon
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Rich4god(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
hkidola00:
waoo, abstain from sleeping with her ?? she is a virgin tho but i wanna have it with her very soon
That is it... At her age, she will find it difficult to say no wen you want to sleep with her most likely cos of her naivety. I dont knw you, but on the average, the tendency of you getting married with her is very slim except you have a plan to settle down in the next 2years... And also, on the average, there are chances that you will break up with her after a long period of relationship with se.x...
That's my own opinion.
If you seek my advice, I will say you shld keep the relationship "se.x free"...
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Seun(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Parents often react with explosive anger when their lack of attentiveness bears fruit. This reaction often causes the situation to get worse. Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Seun(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mariopgomery:
why are the police looking for her boyfriend to place under arrest?. did he rape her
Yes, he raped her according to the law because she is not yet 16 years old. If he is also under-aged then I don't know what that means.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by JoeBlocks(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:
Parents often react with explosive anger when their lack of attentiveness bears fruit. This reaction often causes the situation to get worse. Sad.
The quest for chasing money have made parents loose track of their basic goal: good parenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.