Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,348 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? (18057 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Hillzy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
T
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Felynx007(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
As long as we live in an insensitive country, our leaders will feed our minds with stupid excuses rather than nipping it in d bud. There was a country called Nigeria cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by pabloid(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is a dog! He and his satanic dss planned this evil. Anywhere you are ensure you kill fulani herdsmen ruthlessly. They are all dogs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Jamiubond009(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nnamdi kanu may your days be long. The zoo is rumbling and the zoo keeper is clueless and hopeless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by okeke00(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
to your tent oh Israel
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by HiddenShadow: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stop calling them BH

Fulanis are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Btruth: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nope. I think this Fulani herdsmen are just been naughty going around places making troubles with their host.
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Miona: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Juxtified:
Saw this coming. They camouflaged as refugees to escape military detection and infiltrate the whole country. Now they're beginning to unleash terror on a global scale. Instead of iPod youth to direct their energy towards fighting this new cancer that has invaded their land, they are busy throwing stones at the Federal Government.

They have to throw bricks at FG because you know the truth and the fact. They didn't do anything before and the DSS made a press release on how they've killed all the FH around the region. They know how you guys view them so they are just marking time n threading with caution. When they start, nobody should say they're not accommodating and call them names. One thing I know is that they'll soon pick up their arms if this is not well handled.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Dee60: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
s
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by DrPlato: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
I cant imagine d President has nt made any personal statement on this issue till now. I think its best for everybody to rise up and defend his territory.
If we fight we might win, if we dont fight we are dead already.

1 Like

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by ajebuter(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
I never for once believe that cock-and-mammy-story they are feeding us about decimating Boko Haram but as Yoruba will say: Je ka pe were loko iyawo ko le ja ka rimu mi... (only for the discerning mind)

Now, my conviction that Boko Haram has transformed into full-fledged Fulani militia is solid.

The only difference is the avoidance of bombs to avoid detection and easy tagging as boko haram, but their modus operandi remain the same as Boko Haram: Kill, annihilate, destroy, maim, invoke terror and rape....without feelings or mercy..

Christian north and south should brace up for the upcoming storm

But, if indeed my conviction in God is real, then HE will fight for HIS beloved

However, we should fortify ourselves for the inevitable..
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Lovelynature(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Same people - Fulani herdsmen/Boko Haram. With same mission - to enforce Islam on the South and MB. It's a gradual process and when overlooked just as the FG is doing presently, could grow beyond control. My advice for Southerners is to stand and defend themselves.

Proudly 5%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Abeymills(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
And d grand patron aka bubu is still silent his agenda 2 islamise nigeria will never work
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Ejefash(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
EJEFASH :
to say the truth, this is new method from Boko Haram, we southners should watch it. Boko Haram is here. this is for Real.

1 Like

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by KINGDOS: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
All lizards lie prostrate so we don't know which one has stomach ache. But one thing we know is that BH and FH have diff acronyms but same agenda, similar colouration and one grand patron

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2016

The Op is on point.

Please can anyone tell us where these so called fulani herdsmen usually vanish to with their cows after supposedly attacking a community?

For example, to kill over 300 in aghatu would have required almost all the herdsmen in Nigeria, one should wonder how they converged in that small community with their cattle's, so how did they vanish?

Or fulani herdsmen no longer move with their cattle herds?

I have never seen more than 4 herdsmen with a herd of cattle all my life, we all grew up seeing them around!

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by IdomaLikita: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dmillionaire:
to me the problem is even bigger than what op portrayed here. an ak47 riffle cost about N1m, how come they can afford these deadly guns. southerners are treating this menace with kid gloves. all these are grand plans by the core nigerian northern elite towards a salient jihad movement. may God save us

AK47 Rifle no reach 1million sir, With 15k, u go get better Chinese Model,
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Tbillz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Unity of Nigeria is gradually deteriorating. May God bless Nig.
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by ellovee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
APC ones blamed PDP for not being proactive in handling and curtailing the activities of boko haram at its infantry stage, now fulani herdsmen is stemming up under their watchful eye, instead of becoming proactive they have resolve to remain mute. The APC led FG have chose to channel its power to the fight against Saraki allowing this emerging menace to flourish. I watching you!

3 Likes

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Firgemachar: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fulani herdsmen just grew more ruthless because their grandpatron is the president.

They have always be troublemakers and murderous and criminal in nature.

In my home state, they rob on the highways.

No! Fulani herdsmen are not Boko Haram.
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Surfboard(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
If you love conspiracy theories, then maybe you'd think the fulani herdsmen are members of boko haram.

However, if you go back in time, the herdsmen didn't start killing this year. They've gone about it for years, but they've not been this daring. In addition, the media just woke up to their responsibility, cause they hardly reported any of their atrocities.

Fulani herdsmen are different from boko haram in my opinion, but should be classified by the Nigerian government as a terrorist organisation nonetheless.
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by owobokiri(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
they are fulani wild pigs. they are not boko haram. stop the confusion. boko is mainly kanuri while these useless vampires are mainly fulani. fulani attempt to deposit their unproductive quantity in igbo land will be vehemently resisted. time will tell
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Ugosample(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
OnWebTech:
an ak47 riffle cost about N1m, how come they can afford these deadly guns

You want to know the answer?
During the Libyan crises, a lot of arms poured into Libya, and Gadaffi used Malien/Nigerien mercenaries etc.
Now that Gadaffi is out, weapons are swimming all over the Sahara.
Even children were reported to be playing with guns there.

So I won't be surprised if that is where they got their weapons
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by emperorAY(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
I think dis war against boko haram fulani herdsmen is nt longer under d control of military might. I think d FG should act swiftly and gathering intelligence information..as boko haram is losing d war against our military in north east they have reemerged and reinvented themselves in anoda form as the fulani herdsmen

The government need to be proactive in tackling dis menace if they have nothing to hide,which I doubt
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Ramanto(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
they are boko haram in disguise

1 Like

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Smooyis(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dmillionaire:
to me the problem is even bigger than what op portrayed here. an ak47 riffle cost about N1m, how come they can afford these deadly guns. southerners are treating this menace with kid gloves. all these are grand plans by the core nigerian northern elite towards a salient jihad movement. may God save us

They kidnapped and demand for ransom so they get money to buy more weapons.

Indeed we are having a really big problem in our hands.

Mercy Lord
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Juxtified(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Miona:

They have to throw bricks at FG because you know the truth and the fact. They didn't do anything before and the DSS made a press release on how they've killed all the FH around the region. They know how you guys view them so they are just marking time n threading with caution. When they start, nobody should say they're not accommodating and call them names. One thing I know is that they'll soon pick up their arms if this is not well handled.
Many Nigerians will join the igbos if they pick up arms against the Fulani herdsmen who are terrorising their land, at least the other Southerners will.

1 Like

Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Dollipsejay(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
This the new version of Boko Haram version 3.01 automatic download
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
change of tactics
change d nation
all poverty congress
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Juxtified(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
mykl01:

The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.....
The buck stops on his table.
Copied
If he can't do that job, he should vacate that seat... understood
Yes, understood. But in Nigeria there's nothing like 'resigning with honour'. So the best thing to do is fend for yourself. Others will support you if your fight is legitimate.
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by emperorAY(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
months:
All well meaning Nigerians have a duty to reject the National Grazing Reserve Bill.

The consistency in violent attack of the Fulani Herdsmen since Nigeria elected a Fulani President in 2015 are no coincidence. They are calculated attempt to persuade Nigerians of the need to expand fulani territorial sphere of influence nationwide. Election time, a small group of fulani army will be in position to intimidate the native on the party to vote to avoid attacks.

As i type, there are more than enough green field in the North that the Fulani have refused to use for grazing. The Fulani never attack muslim communities in the North but are prone to attack Christian communities, buring down homes and Churches.

The burning of Churches underlies a religious incentive and motivation for the attacks of Christian communities in their ancestral homes. The islamisation agenda of the Fulani core North have entered phase 2. The first wave of attacks were from Boko Haram religated to the border of Chad by the GEJ administration. The second wave of attack is by Fulani Herdsmen aka Boko Haram. It is no news that majority of Boko Haram fighters are actually Fulani.

Fulani Herdsmen are not indigenous to Nigeria, they are invaders that subverted the indigenous Hausa communities. Fulani have their homeland in Mali. However, under the proposed National Grazing Reserve Bill which creates a council to be chaired by a Fulani Chairman to be appointed by the president. The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation. Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen".

In this sense, natives will lose the land and fulani will own (gain) the land across the country. If your land has oil or gold, the government will hand it to Fulani and drive you away from the land. Maybe you can go and stay on top water or jump into the ocean, since you have suddenly become landless. There is no guarantee that you will get any compensation in your life time or after death.

The Fulani are muslim and this means that Sharia court will be set up, alongside mosques in their new community and land.The Fulani would have gained a foot hold and forward operating base to attack indigenous Christian communities. They will no longer be guest on the land but land owners. The National Grazing Reserve Bill is invitation to subvert and destroy communities in the North central and South.

Fulani and their cows should be handed Sambisa Forest with its green pastures, that territory is enroute to Mali.

This is Nigeria. And religious propaganda is the order of d day
Re: Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? by Wazobia12(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Whatever it is this particular invasion is to cause enmity and hatred among tribes within nigeria and to be hoest it is working cos even me sef is beginning to hate a particular tribe and its looking like this is the only thing they are known for and the presidents silence isn't helping matters at all i mean who are his media advisers sef mtcheeewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Rules Out Repair Of Damaged Oil Facility / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.