Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

"MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. (6399 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 10:14am On May 02, 2016
analice107:

Ohhhhh, it's so sad that all Muslims are the same, very slow. I can't waste time on you anymore. Enjoy your idiocy.
all southerner,s are thesame they are all cults killing no beheading each other or please imagine burying your own broda

Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by ebenice(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
hmmmm
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by ebenice(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2016
muhamadnur:
all southerner,s are thesame they are all cults killing no beheading each other or please imagine burying your own broda

what is this one saying
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
muhamadnur:
swear that if those pictures you posted there are not Muslim criminals let a car Crush you as you walk across any road.
Swear it.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 9:17pm On May 02, 2016
analice107:

swear that if those pictures you posted there are not Muslim criminals let a car Crush you as you walk across any road.
Swear it.
yap.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
muhamadnur:
yap.

Yap what? Swear and say " If the people who committed these crimes are not Muslims, let a car crush me anytime i attempt go cross a road". Swear it.
You think you smart. Satanic muslim.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
analice107:

Yap what? Swear and say " If the people who committed these crimes are not Muslims, let a car crush me anytime i attempt go cross a road". Swear it.
You think you smart. Satanic muslim.
i swear to almighty allah, that this things are done by non muslims, 1st pic river state by cult 2nd pic anambra, south or christians i hail o.

1 Like

Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by JustStardust: 9:53pm On May 02, 2016
SirWere:
Actually, TBH, I do have good muslim friends who are actually pacifists. Some are them are quite well read. But then........

But then, they are pacifists only because they are inherently good people. Good people do good things and bad people, bad deeds, but for a good person to do something bad, that takes religion. And Islam; especially extreme radical Islam takes the cake and trophy for inspiring ordinary people to do extraordinary bad things. It is really that simple, and i have some Muslim friends who are rational and open enough to acknowledge that. But an overwhelming majority of muslims just wont. And for you christians, dont forget, u had your turn at it too in the Middle ages...only that the weapons werent so sophisticated and deadly.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=muhamadnur post=45256979] i swear to almighty allah, that this things are done by non muslims, 1st pic river state by cult 2nd pic anambra, south or christians i hail o.[/quot

Its good you swore a merciless satan. watch your back.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by JustStardust: 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
muhamadnur:
it wont go well with you if you think that way, islam is the way take it or liv it. Allahu akbar

Kuku blow up yourself grin grin grin
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=45257300][/quote] nothing will happen unless allah said so.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
muhamadnur:
nothing will happen unless allah said so.
oh, Allah talks?
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by JustStardust: 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
analice107:

oh, Allah talks?

He speaks Japanese or something
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by Nobody: 4:18am On May 03, 2016
Every RELIGION is PEACEFUL and it is the individuals and circumstances that determine how the religion is used.

ISLAM is NOT MUSLIMS!!

ISLAM IS PEACE and until you bring tyranny and oppression it will be a peaceful religion but if WE bring hate then Life say's one must fight (Jihad) so to help the cause for Peace let's start by respecting individual choices such as the choice to choose Islam.

#DntBSoooSimple wink

2 Likes

Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 11:45am On May 03, 2016
analice107:

oh, Allah talks?
yap, he does, the qur,an are his wordz, and for you i just understood your a self centered nincompoop illiterate go and learn, i rest my case.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 11:51am On May 03, 2016
nubian999:
Every RELIGION is PEACEFUL and it is the individuals and circumstances that determine how the religion is used.

ISLAM is NOT MUSLIMS!!

ISLAM IS PEACE and until you bring tyranny and oppression it will be a peaceful religion but if WE bring hate then Life say's one must fight (Jihad) so to help the cause for Peace let's start by respecting individual choices such as the choice to choose Islam.

#DntBSoooSimple wink
you just worded it right my sister, most muslims arent following islam directly, and islam says "la ikraha fiddin" no compulsion in religion.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
JustStardust:

But then, they are pacifists only because they are inherently good people. Good people do good things and bad people, bad deeds, but for a good person to do something bad, that takes religion. And Islam; especially extreme radical Islam takes the cake and trophy for inspiring ordinary people to do extraordinary bad things. It is really that simple, and i have some Muslim friends who are rational and open enough to acknowledge that. But an overwhelming majority of muslims just wont. And for you christians, dont forget, u had your turn at it too in the Middle ages...only that the weapons werent so sophisticated and deadly.
I agree.
The way Islam is painted by christians and media, that all Muslims are barbaric animals who want to kill everybody and that the rational amongst them is one in a million...........

Do you think that to be true?
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
muhamadnur:
yap, he does, the qur,an are his wordz, and for you i just understood your a self centered nincompoop illiterate go and learn, i rest my case.
who is lying, muhammed or you? Muhammed said, Jibril the Jinn spoke to him and he dictated to his slaves, now you are saying, allah spoke the koran? Which one shd i believe? is it not better be a Nincompoop than believe in satan?
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by JustStardust: 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
SirWere:

I agree.
The way Islam is painted by christians and media, that all Muslims are barbaric animals who want to kill everybody and that the rational amongst them is one in a million...........

Do you think that to be true?

It gets a little Complex from here...

Just like Christianity(which I am more familiar with), which has many sects and subsects, Islam has broadly speaking some form of "MECCA" Islam and "Medina" Islam. Both of this major categories havE numerous subjects too within them.

The mecca subtype focuses more on tradition and customs and Islamic way of life through and through. It even practices a live and let-live kind of Islam. In contrast, The Medina subtype dwells more on jihad both within and without striving for the spread of the faith, and is less interested in letting people of other faiths be.
Looking at the way many Muslims practice their religion u start to see something interesting. Many muslims,even till recently want to just be and be allowed to do their stuff privately. This is okay by us secular-humanists. But this is not enough for the jihadists/medina Muslims. All islamic terrorists belong here. They would prefer to create a world "caliphate" for Allah.

Allow me to further generalise. I know that I am blurring a lot of lines but this may help make things clearer. From here i'll just call mecca muslim, the moderates and the Medina muslims, the extremists.

So in answer to your question. No. Many muslims are moderates. Rational in fact. They are not interestEd in making Islam a world religion. In the interest of pEace, trade and prosperity. They may decide to establish misogynistic,depraved, troubling laws like sharia law as the state law but they are okay like that. E.g Saudi Arabia, Northern Nigeria, Northern Africa etc. On the other hand the extremists just want to see the world burn and won't rest till Islam becomes a world religion or if not at least get to enjoy a few virgins. (I wonder what is interesting about virgins anyway).

But moderates are a problem too sometimes. They may Even sponsor some Extremists and even when they don't sponsor but look on, they are secretly happy at some attacks. The koran which at a point says they should live at peace with "infidels" also states otherwise in countless other places especially the haditH that they should rejoice when "infidels" perish.

Only very few moslEms have reached the level of humanism that is necessary before we can absolve Islam of crimes against humanity. But as of today, in 2016, if you hear of a bomb or kidnapping or any other terrorist act, before you think of niger-delta militants or some obscure group of nationalists all over the world, u are bound to point the finger at Islam and you will be almost likely correct.

Now other religions have their profoundly disturbing issues. But right now extreme Islam is a worldwide emergency. Islam needs a serious reformation in the very least. And pretending otherwise would just be sheer intellectual dishonesty!
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

who is lying, muhammed or you? Muhammed said, Jibril the Jinn spoke to him and he dictated to his slaves, now you are saying, allah spoke the koran? Which one shd i believe? is it not better be a Nincompoop than believe in satan?
hahah always trying to complicate things mr man you have a very wrong mindset, the quran is the word allah sent down to prophet muhaammad (may the peace,mercy and blessing of allah be upon him) through angel giebrel "jibrin" so get your facts right illiterate.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 5:33pm On May 03, 2016
muhamadnur:
hahah always trying to complicate things mr man you have a very wrong mindset, the quran is the word allah sent down to prophet muhaammad (may the peace,mercy and blessing of allah be upon him) through angel giebrel "jibrin" so get your facts right illiterate.

And since you people keep decieving yourself about Muhammed was a prophet and Angel Gabriel bringing the koran to Muhammed. May i remind you Mr Muslim, that Angel Gabriel never interpreted any message to any Biblical prophets. Yahweh talked to his prophets On one one one bases. no intermediary.
The Jinn which almost killed Muhammed never even introduced himself as Jibrin, Waraqa did. The Jinn just accepted the honour without refuting it. The demon behind Allah, the moon god Muhammad's family worshipped was who almost killed Muhammed until he submitted, that's why Islam is all about forced submission.
And here i drop you. i have honoured enough with my responds.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

And since you people keep decieving yourself about Muhammed was a prophet and Angel Gabriel bringing the koran to Muhammed. May i remind you Mr Muslim, that Angel Gabriel never interpreted any message to any Biblical prophets. Yahweh talked to his prophets On one one one bases. no intermediary.
The Jinn which almost killed Muhammed never even introduced himself as Jibrin, Waraqa did. The Jinn just accepted the honour without refuting it. The demon behind Allah, the moon god Muhammad's family worshipped was who almost killed Muhammed until he submitted, that's why Islam is all about forced submission.
And here i drop you. i have honoured enough with my responds.
just as expected still ignorant, i swear to god you know nothing about islam, dnt think those suicidal and misunderstood thoughts you have, have anythng to do with islam, jst imagine som1 forming the knowlegerble yet he thinks jibrin is a jinn, may allah guide you to the right path.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by analice107: 7:36pm On May 03, 2016
muhamadnur:
just as expected still ignorant, i swear to god you know nothing about islam, dnt think those suicidal and misunderstood thoughts you have, have anythng to do with islam, jst imagine som1 forming the knowlegerble yet he thinks jibrin is a jinn, may allah guide you to the right path.
hahahahahahhahahahahaha. Allah the liar?
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

hahahahahahhahahahahaha. Allah the liar?
a rock is a rock, so be it an ignorant kafir is thesame your deaf dumb and blind you won,t uderstand and keep misunderstanding
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by muhamadnur: 9:43am On May 21, 2016
ebenice:

what is this one saying
he said all muslims are the same "which there not" in every society we have GOOD ONES, and BAD ONES. Like for example must u be a cult member if your brother is a cultist. The the answer is a big NO! So be it terrorist maybe muslim but are not following islam. pEACE.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
[s]No you're wrong, you're all fighting Islam. Misguided christians, Zionists, terrorists(ISIS, Boko-are-rams, etc), etc. Nevertheless, Islam would emerge victorious. [/s]

Very disappointed in you. Surah 5:51 was wtitten by a christian ey? Whats spectacular about islam that we'd battle you for? Can you tell us.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by annunaki2(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2016
muhamadnur:
he said all muslims are the same "which there not" in every society we have GOOD ONES, and BAD ONES. Like for example must u be a cult member if your brother is a cultist. The the answer is a big NO! So be it terrorist maybe muslim but are not following islam. pEACE.

On the contrary it is the terrorists that are emulating the sunnah of your 'prophet' which makes them the true muslims. Even you have demonstrated your evil terrorists tendencies on this forum just because someone said the truth about mohammed and you considered this truth an insult.
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by Nobody: 10:51am On May 21, 2016
muhamadnur:
i repeat you can,t abuse our prophet, "dont judge if you dont know me" now are you not provoking me to take a fight with you, stop it, muhammad (may peace and blessing of allah be upon him and his entire house hold) is the greatest human ever.

grin This is a joke right?
Why do muslims now "not accept him" oh wait let me show you in a polite Language, why do muslims reject Quranists?
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by Nobody: 10:51am On May 21, 2016
muhamadnur:
i repeat you can,t abuse our prophet, "dont judge if you dont know me" now are you not provoking me to take a fight with you, stop it, muhammad (may peace and blessing of allah be upon him and his entire house hold) is the greatest human ever.

grin This is a joke right?
Why do muslims now "not accept him" oh wait let me show you in a polite Language, why do muslim Quranists reject Hadiths?
Re: "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. by Demmzy15(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2016
gimakon:

Very disappointed in you. Surah 5:51 was wtitten by a christian ey? Whats spectacular about islam that we'd battle you for? Can you tell us.
If you know you have nothing reasonable to say, don't mention me, now swerve! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / Is It A Sin To Burn A Bible? / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.