Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper (20435 Views)

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by MrImole: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by nerodenero: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lille's gain, Eagles' loss and no thanks to Oliseh
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by SubtleFRED(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fribery:

lille hv conceeded the least amount of goals in the french ligue 1 after psg. please do small research before you comment in case of next time.
I should be telling you that.
For a team at this stage of the season scoring just 37 and conceding 27 is poor.

They should give it(the award) to PSG's goalie.
Even though his team are a very high scoring side,he still managed to concede less.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Oshotse21(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Senior man no day gbala....A champion 4 life!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Coldfeets: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bet why didn't he write it in French since it's ligue un?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Fribery: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
SubtleFRED:

For a team at this stage of the season scoring just 37 and conceding 27 is poor.

Even though his team are a very high scoring side,he still managed to concede less.

my man. calm down and read my post again. i made no mention of who deserves the award or not. i only tried to object your claim that lille has been" conceeding like foul."... as far as I'm concerned, conceeding 27 goals in a league of over 30 games played is fair enough.

mind you enyeama has no business scoring goals so leave the 37 goals out of this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Weldone Mr Vincent! More power
to his diving grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by omolola15(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dinocarex:

O.P didn't read... He did copy and paste.

I tire for the op ooooo. Can't you just read before you post?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by chukkystar(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's just nomination, Kevin Trapp will definitely win it, he has more clean sheets and less goals conceded
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Drabrah(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats bro, Most fantastic Nigerian player inrecent times.
Wish they'll giv u African Footballer of d Yr buh, alas, it is didn't easy an award for a keeper.
In d voice of Plantashun boy "Keep keeping on......."
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
chukkystar:
It's just nomination, Jan Oblak will definitely win it, he has more clean sheets and less goals conceded
Isnt Oblak In Athletico Madrid or do we have another one in France. Kevin Trapp will win it unless they count all his silly blunders that lead PSG conceding ridiculous and avoidable goals. Good luck to Enyeama though.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Ninilowo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
St ENYEAMA.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by excel101(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
The best goalie we have for now.
I wish he could bury his pride and come back to the eagles.
The best time to take a bow is when the ovation is loudest. Would you want him to leave when he's finished? Ifhe doesn't leave now, its same you that will be saying they should give the younger ones a chance.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by lekkie073(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
kudos to Africa's best goal keeper
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by DExplorer1: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
excel101:
The best time to take a bow is when the ovation is loudest. Would you want him to leave when he's finished? Ifhe doesn't leave now, its same you that will be saying they should give the younger ones a chance.
To play for Nigeria is a personal pride and service to the nation. He's not finished, he's got something to offer and why would he take pleasure to leave because this is the supposed period of loud ovation. BTW, where are the young ones he left the job for?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by stevejireh01: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
SubtleFRED:

you are not been fair here, the season enyeama had the highest clean sheet in French Ligue1. 2013/2014 sirigu was voted the best keeper, so that point of yours talking about the clean sheets holds no water and Enyeama is presently having 14 clean sheets compared to trapp's 17. Goal bound saves are also part of the factors.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Don't take this too serious...we are just here to catch fun.
Whayasay!!! angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by mikhe2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Praizekeyz:
jst say have fun.... Nt catch
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by FrankValency(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
with this post ,I now confirm that our youths are the problems of Nigeria, we refuse to read but will fight for bad governance, weder PDP or APC. imagine almost everyone congratulating without reading the content of the post. bloggers used the title to generate traffic, while the gullible op helped them to achieve that. Anyways, shutout to the 5% that read thru and commented that it was just a nomination, I didn't mean the Bihari's 5% ooo.

I respect Enyeama thou and wish him success in the award proper.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Praizekeyz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikhe2:
jst say have fun.... Nt catch
mtchww abi my broda? I no get sense @ll common english ah nor sabi...no mind me jare! Dem dey fun na prsn wey dey wan catch am? ahahahahhahaha I wonder!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Praizekeyz(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
Whayasay!!! angry
danno!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by greall12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
I wish that stupid oliseh see this.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by sleek82(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
SubtleFRED:

well unfortunately what is used as criterion is the team with least number of goals conceded...they dont put the number of goals scored.....so, even if a team has scored just 10 goals but conceded 2 goals in a league season, they would still be considered the team with the best defence....they might now also tag them the team with worst attack force due to the fewer goals scored.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Praizekeyz:
danno!
alubarika! alubarika!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
fizufizy:
But y u leave super eagles?
clearly u don't read news nd u probably posted ur comment from Congo undecided
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by tuna4servi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
I too like dis guy,nice ne from u bro. Keep it up
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by boykiss99(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
WOW, congrats.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by jojothaiv(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Praizekeyz:
I love ya comment though!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by ipreach: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
congrat to him
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by chukkystar(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

Isnt Oblak In Athletico Madrid or do we have another one in France. Kevin Trapp will win it unless they count all his silly blunders that lead PSG conceding ridiculous and avoidable goals. Good luck to Enyeama though.
it was a mistake, I had Kevin trap in mind but wrote Oblak
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by TechCrook(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
And now this's a big blow to Sunday Oliseh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wlliam Troost-Ekong's Birthday: Super Eagles Players Hold Birthday Get Together / Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation / Victor Anichebe At The Gym To Work On His Injured Leg [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.