Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! (5293 Views)

Christian Priest Says Muslims Will One Day Take Over The World / No Matter The Politics: Christrians And Muslims Will Never Live In Unity / Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Nezan: Mathew 27:46-50 jesus died so no doubt the biblical jesus died
,,,,,but rose again,,,,,
and the koranic Jesus is also alive? grin grin
In every case, Jesus is now alive grin grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
Is a lie, jesus died and thats final. How an actor be killed and resurrect to fight again ? Huh. Thats film trick, so don't talk to me like a kid
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Is a lie, jesus died and thats final. How an actor be killed and resurrect to fight again ? Huh. Thats film trick, so don't talk to me like a kid
Yes you are a kid, and every muslim is spiritually inactive.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
You are looking for my trouble and if i resort rudely you complain. Wetin nau
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

You are looking for my trouble and if i resort rudely you complain. Wetin nau
You have been rude before, so dont worry, continue been rude,,,,it is your game wink
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by muhsin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

You have been rude before, so dont worry, continue been rude,,,,it is your game wink

To be very fair to the lad; he's only rude when he's attacked. And I always tell you to behave your age, am sure he won't do otherwise.

Thanks
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

To be very fair to the lad; he's only rude when he's attacked. And I always tell you to behave your age, am sure he won't do otherwise.

Thanks
am I an islamic suicide bomber? how can I attack a terrorist?
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
nezan u dnt need to attack muslims generally,channel your firepower towards Abuzola specifically,he's not very deep. but i pray he'll develop spiritually this fasting period in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
@illusion- why do you abhor me. Anyway My God is sufficient for me.

@muhsin- is a 22 years old a lad ? I consider that as an insult, how can a 22 years old be a small boy, haba. Every one who knows me know that am not a small person and have foresight, no be mouth. If a 23 years old like thiefofheart is childish desist from generalizing abeg
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2009

@muhsin- is a 22 years old a lad ?  I consider that as an insult, how can a 22 years old be a small boy, haba.  Every one who knows me know that am not a small person  and have foresight, no be mouth.  If a 23 years old like thiefofheart is childish desist from generalizing abeg
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@muhsin- is a 22 years old a lad ? I consider that as an insult, how can a 22 years old be a small boy, haba. Every one who knows me know that am not a small person and have foresight, no be mouth. If a 23 years old like thiefofheart is childish desist from generalizing abeg
i don't abhor you my dear,I honestly feel you fear God,the next thing is to love your neighbour,dnt bother urself if people dnt see things exactly the way u do. It doesn't matter. What is important is U & UR GOD !

i guess you're also within the 22-25 age range? undecided
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by focused123(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
@poster :

They can only be raptured if they repent and give their life to God. As long they are in the Muhammedan cult they will go to hell.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
wink
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola11(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2009
Repent and worship the crucified god ? GOD forbid
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by focused123(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Repent and worship the crucified god ? GOD forbid

You could as well spend your eternity in hell fire where Muhammed is
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola11(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
God forbid
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

God forbid
God forbid you be raptured ? undecided
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola11(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
Huh
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2009
GOD forbid i will be raptured like the christians, i will insha Allah die a peaceful death when am very old and successfull in ISLAM
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 01, 2009
AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE CROSS IS OCCULTIC and IDOLATORY,JESUS is coming to break it and pastors will not be able to use it for YEYE STUPID DELIVERANCE again just like the CELESTIAL DO TOO
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2009
uplawal:

AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE CROSS IS OCCULTIC and IDOLATORY,JESUS is coming to break it and pastors will not be able to use it for YEYE STUPID DELIVERANCE again just like the CELESTIAL DO TOO
uplawal:

GOD forbid i will be raptured like the christians, i will insha Allah die a peaceful death when am very old and successfull in ISLAM
You probably feel the more outrageous things you say the better it'll make you feel. . . . , cheesy
All I can say is . . .STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. Deep down you know you're not entirely convinced of what you're saying,like I always say leave your options open. . . . . . . grin grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola11(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2009
Pa illusion, we are not like the xtrians. We are 100% certain. The Prophecy of the Holy prophet and their happening show us how great Islam is
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Pa illusion, we are not like the xtrians. We are 100% certain. The Prophecy of the Holy prophet and their happening show us how great Islam is
Very funny. . . . . . grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by No2Atheism(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2009
Muslims . . . rapture . . . shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

i laugh in Klingon . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by focused123(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Abuzola :

Unless you repent and forsake your sins, you will not be raptured.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola11(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
focused123:

@Abuzola :

Unless you repent and forsake your sins, you will not be raptured.

2:113

: The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by kolaoloye(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola 1:

2:113

: The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.
INTERPOLATE

@OP
It is a big lie from the pit of HELL.
If you are not born again you will never be raptured
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by muhsin(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
I laugh in Hausa; who cares?
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola11(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
:d
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2009
kola oloye:

INTERPOLATE

@OP
It is a big lie from the pit of HELL.
If you are not born again you will never be raptured

Says who? Please help find any association between  those 2 words (born again & rapture) from the Bible & revert as soon as possible,thank you.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by kolaoloye(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2009
illusion2:

Says who? Please help find any association between  those 2 words (born again & rapture) from the Bible & revert as soon as possible,thank you.
The bible says," except a man repent and be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God".
For any one at all to see the kingdom of God he has to be raptured first. Your license to be raptured is by identifying with Jesus.You identify by giving your life to him (born again)
Soooo, you can now draw your conclusion.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2009
kola oloye:

The bible says," except a man repent and be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God".
For any one at all to see the kingdom of God he has to be raptured first. Your license to be raptured is by identifying with Jesus.You identify by giving your life to him (born again)
Soooo, you can now draw your conclusion.

Update : To ENTER the kingdom of God you need to be 'born of the water & of the spirit'(John 3:5).

The word 'Rapture' as you may well know is not mentioned in the Bible,it was coined by early christians to describe the events in 1Thess 4 (15-17).

These two events(Kingdom of heaven & rapture) tho' related arent exactly mutually exclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? / Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.