Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! (5155 Views)

Christian Priest Says Muslims Will One Day Take Over The World / No Matter The Politics: Christrians And Muslims Will Never Live In Unity / Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by manmacho: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
BEFORE YOU CAN ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD YOU HAVE TO BE HOLY (SINLESS)
OBVOIUSLY YOU ARE NOT
SO HOW CAN GOD WHO CAN NOT STAND THE ONE SIN OF ADAM PERMIT YOUR SIN DRUNK SELF INTO HIS KINGDOM IS NOT GOD A GOD OF JUSTICE

RAPTURE NO BE WISHFULL THINKING NA BY RIGHT GIVEN TO THOSE ARE HAVE BEEN CLEANSE BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST

ATTIANING HOLINESS IS ONLY THRU THE ACCEPATNCE OF CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR CHIKENA
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
manmacho:

BEFORE YOU CAN ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD YOU HAVE TO BE HOLY (SINLESS)
OBVOIUSLY YOU ARE NOT
SO HOW CAN GOD WHO CAN NOT STAND THE ONE SIN OF ADAM PERMIT YOUR SIN DRUNK SELF INTO HIS KINGDOM IS NOT GOD A GOD OF JUSTICEcompletely incoherent

RAPTURE NO BE WISHFULL THINKING NA BY RIGHT GIVEN TO THOSE ARE HAVE BEEN CLEANSE BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST

ATTIANING HOLINESS IS ONLY THRU THE ACCEPATNCE OF CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR CHIKENA
You seem more like the drunk to me. . . , . .no sober mind would this garbage undecided
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by manmacho: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
yes oh i am drunk in the spirit

you can't beat that can you
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
manmacho:

yes oh i am drunk in the spirit

you can't beat that can you
Yes in the spirit of Belzeebub ! I have no intention of contesting that,thank you .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba). / Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Recreation, Joking And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.