Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music (510 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Please Listen To My Song Love Is Never Enough / Help Me!! ! Watch A Nairalander's First Youtube Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music by Arbiola(f): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good evening everyone.. .. I hope you all had a wonderful dey... . This is my first music, Ife. I'll like you guys to download it.... I think its a good song.... And I'll like to also know whats you think about it too.... I also need a promoter who can help me.... . For bless you as you download and listen.. . The link is below
Lalasticlala Please help a brother by moving this to fp..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlq8qzkbvtkmm0d/Ife-George%20Abiola.mp3?dl=0

I'm sorry for posting this in the romance section.. . I only wanted eyes to catch it...
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music by NevetsIbot(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
i better not hear ''shake'' ''bombom'' ''yansh'' ''Bleep'' ''konji'' ''bleep'' ''ukwu'' ''ass'' ''boobs'' etc... If nt.... Na koboko o
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music by Arbiola(f): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i better not hear ''shake'' ''bombom'' ''yansh'' ''Bleep'' ''konji'' ''bleep'' ''ukwu'' ''ass'' ''boobs'' etc... If nt.... Na koboko o
Lol... If you hear anything like that, come back and tell others not to download... Thanks very much
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music by NevetsIbot(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Arbiola:
Lol... If you hear anything like that, come back and tell others not to download... Thanks very much
i'm with you bro. Will give you feedback

(1) (Reply)

What Did Ayesha Curry Mean We Shldnt Dress Like Thots! / . / The Stupidity In Romance Section Should Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.