Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (8186 Views)

Two Beautiful Romancelanders Just Sent Me Pms Asking For My Love (pic) / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by marshborn(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can't stay a day without receiving at least 15 personal messages from chics here on nairaland!! Wetin sef.
Here is photo evidence to ascertain my claim. angry angry

grin I would like to give a shout out to everyone who has wasted their precious time commenting on this useless thread, well you all made my yesterday less boring with your funny comments and insults,but the painful thing is that this just highlights the high level of unemployment and joblessness in the country, it's a pity. Thanks and one love kiss

7 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Buharism: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ugly thing

17 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by divinehand2003(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol

Bros, you must be the loneliest guy on NL

28 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Virginkpekus(f): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lie lie o, we won't stop sending you pm's shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by marshborn(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
Ugly thing
Haters

6 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by TOMTOM15(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baba beht why nw? beht why are u so stupid now

10 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
You were cute before you created this thread

Gerrarrahere

17 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
So make we fly? Do you also tell us the one you do send them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You were cute before you created this thread

Gerrarrahere

You were witty before you threw the slang "Gerrarrahere" into the mix like a common tout.

4 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
°• Can this man have no rest!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Haute:

You were witty before you threw the slang "Gerrarrahere" into the mix like a common tout.
I respected your nonexistence before you came on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Virginkpekus(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am also suffering the same thing o sad please nairaland girls behave yourselves for once.

3 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I respected your nonexistence before you came on.
To you, my nonexistence and I were only intangible variables before I came on. So respecting my nonexistence could only mean one thing: You have some kind of mental disorder.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Haute:

To me, my nonexistence and I were only intangible variables before I came on. So respecting my nonexistence could only mean one thing: You have some kind of mental order.

Yes that was what i said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yes that was what i said
Multiple personality disorder it is then. I have the diagnosis now, will re-evaluate you again soon.

8 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by mysticgal(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op, you are fine we getundecided Bet why fall your repsangry
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by baranzy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
You wish....as u sit don for road like who no get tp to go house...

8 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by UyiIredia(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
marshborn:
I can't stay a day without receiving at least 15 personal messages from chics here on nairaland!! Wetin sef.
Here is photo evidence to ascertain my claim. angry angry

U handsome sha unlike that WORWOR ernesty20. But pictures of the PM's you got or adonbilivit.
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Evidence1000(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
Ugly thing
Baba I can't laugh abeg
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by demzylahot(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
you are cute..#no_homs

1 Like

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
undecided undecided
God punish d girls wey dey send u pms

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by marshborn(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
baranzy:
You wish....as u sit don for road like who no get tp to go house...
That's the front of my house you dumb ass! Not everyone lives in poverty stricken areas with out tarred roads like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op, you are still a baby... My son of 4years won't do what u just did... Mama pikin angry

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by marshborn(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Op, you are still a baby... My son of 4years won't do what u just did... Mama pikin angry
A baby who is probably richer than you!! Get out of my thread.
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Royle2014(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
How can a man not have SEINSE with so much beards?

6 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by hungrynigerian: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
aeyyaa, na conji dey hold them, no vex Bros.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
marshborn:

A baby who is probably richer than you!! Get out of my thread.
Nigga swerve
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by killerman57: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Lie lie o, we won't spot sending you pm's shocked
send me PM , I dey find who to fork since...
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Virginkpekus(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
killerman57:
send me PM , I dey find who to fork since...
You sound like a rapist!
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by cassidy1996(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
joblesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Neega why?

You just made it look as tho you is hungry for attentıon..

Not cool bro.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by potbelly(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
nigga instead of attention, na bashing you go get. abi you are new on nairaland ni? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls? / Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.