Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (48054 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by TamedWolf90: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:

I am very sure you dont even know the content of the so called bill.

"If you do not stand for something, you will surely fall for anything".

You live in Sabo and you accept the fact that christians are just 30% of kaduna's population?

You also accept that preaching is the problem in kaduna? Do you need a law to handle hate preachers?

Is that even something that concerns christians?

Can you licence christians to preach? Si we cant evangelize as ordinary christians. We must all become pastors and obtain a license?

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Lawsteller: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...
You are a Liar! You are not a christian.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
dis pastor or watever u call urself i can see dat u ar nt matured at all....
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Pataki: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
dukeo:
WHEN JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES THAT ONE OF THEM WOULD BETRAY HIM, DID HE SAY WHOM? DID HE SAY WHEN? DID HE DESCRIBE HOW IT WILL HAPPEN?
I THINK NASIR SHOULD JUST PREPARE HIS HOUSE NOW 'CAUSE HE'S AS GOOD AS DEAD...
#teamChristianity

LOL! You lot are despicable with your reasoning! Peter denied Jesus three times before the cock could crow, did that make Jesus curse him with death? Saul before he became Paul was persecuting and killing Christians in his overzealous state of mind, did that make God sentence him to instant death?

You and your Suleman are accursed! Lets even relate with your story of Judas, did Jesus Christ curse Judas for betraying him? Why are you people like your father the devil? Keep on heaping curses on your head. Tell your Suleman to tell us when is the burial date? Goodluck Jonathan sef is laughing at the charlatan who calls himself a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by lonelydude: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think we need to be careful about this issue.

I think the prophet is right by escalating what he is perceiving. As long as the Governor seeks to control public preaching/licensing by different religious body, I also think that if this law is passed and succeeds, it will be an easy ground towards the Islamization of Kaduna and the entire Northern Region.

As a christian, I think the gospel should be preached to everyone and everywhere. I do not support any form of religious bill. It is a spiritual affair and for those who abuse it, God has ways of exposing and dealing with them. Rev King and co. and examples.

Anyways, I am not surprised because according to Matt.11:12; "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force".

God's ways will prevail in Kaduna and Nigeria in the end.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by bezimo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
If not that El rufai has an evil agenda why would he come out and lie that he had meeting with some Christians in CAN and they said he can go ahead with the religious regulation bill.When no such meeting took place.Why the lies?

If El rufai get mind and has 2 heads and think the Apostle is just making noise let him pass that bill then he would know how far.

Instead of focusing the bill on the so called religion of "peace" which has been misinterpreted as it is been claimed and used as a tool to promote bombing, killing, and destruction of life he is trying to restrict Christianity practice as if christianity is guilty of the same. Is he God.

He has been warned, go ahead and see what happens.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by onoja12: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Curse from who suleman,please that guy has lost all respect in my eyes,if there is anybody who should be afraid of a curse it should be him .he is a nobody in my book,just a loud mouthed,arrogant man,who has lost God glory because there is no man who God uses that can speak such a thing.money has consumed him.i repeat he is less than a nobody just a sad man and his bags of money

Owiii:

Onoja,why are you bringing a curse on yourself. Anything you don't understand, just keep quiet.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Afritop(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
If anything happens to our Governor then it is that pastor that calls himself suleiman that is responsible.
Linda ikeji dragged whizkid to the commissioner of police because of threat to life so therefore that pastor should be ready for possible consequences and call himself a candidate to be matyred if a pin lands on Governor Elrufai. If he likes let him call it persecution
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...
u need to think well. don't you knw about d plans to islamise the state and the country ??. I'm also in Kaduna. if we have fake preachers is it d work of the government to sanction dem ?.
didn't Jesus talked abt fake preachers and end time in d bible ?
another question. what happend to the freedom of worship as stated in the constitution. does it limits to time NO
what happend to the obligation Jesus left us 2 preach in season and out of season ?? does it limit to time ??.
can't you see if this bill is signed to law, it will affect the true preachers? (since you said there are fake).
think again...
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Meritocracy: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
obiremy:
Earlier this month, Gov. El-Rufai of Kaduna State challenged Apostle Sulaiman to mention the day he will die after the latter declared that he’d die if he doesn’t drop the Religious Bill in his state. In the Punch interview, the Gov. said: “Of course, I will die.

If that apostle is truly an apostle, he should mention the day I will die.” Apostle Sulaimon has now replied him by saying he is dead already and that he should instead ask for the date of his burial, adding that he doesn’t give dates for death but only dates for burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEb6KORgVn4

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/you-are-dead-already-ask-for-date-of_25.html
As far as am concern, you will die is never curse nor prayer since we will all die. But the curse is you will never die but rot on earth. Shikenna

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
salam1:
so been bias, was d law made for Christians alone.d way of God is not d way of man if a pastor truly has powers as dey claim let dem use it to fight various crimes surrounding d world. Stop using church to wish som1 dead.
u are asking was the law made for Christians alone?.:
what I know is. d law is secretly targeting Christians. or do Muslim engage in religious activities after 8pm
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
jkendy:
Here comes another lost soul from Morroco. And you're shamelessly proud of Identifying yourself amongst the chosen
help me ask him pls.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
pongwa:
you are not a christian so shut your emouth
pls help me tell him.
its a pity on how Christians sell their place. with all his knowledge of Christ as a Christian.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by proprince(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
I pity thise of you mocking the prophet of God
He sees what you dnt see

He hears directly from God.

So you guys shld keep ur mouth closed

Elrufai is dead already if he goes ahead with that bill

2 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by ug0197777: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
God bless you Apostle Johnson Suleman. God punish the devil. Nobody can stop God and the Church, YOU TRY IT, YOU DIE
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
oribi:

Be enlightened even if your an atheist or an agnostic... Just a food for thought.. Have a great day
Says the people going about threatening others with their religion, my friend take your own advice.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by oribi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Says the people going about threatening others with their religion, my friend take your own advice.

Funny how people are never able to fully understand words..
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Willie2015:

We all need to be careful of our utterances concerning the Men of God.

Forty two (42) youths got killed by two bears because they mocked Elisha for being bald.(2 Kings 2:23-24)

Story.

Like that ever happened.tongue
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
oribi:

Funny how people are never able to fully understand words..
The irony.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by oribi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
The irony.
lipsrsealed
freecocoa:
The irony.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by kuro2000(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
if soleman is a man of God you will see, his word will come to pass. He has a right to rebuke el rufie when he err, don't forget that he also have children in kaduna state who may affected by this good for nothing religious law. Don't be so fast to bark just watch quietly
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by vecman22(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

1 bottle of harp for u Just come to concord gardens tonight ask for the barman Johnson

Lol..nice one,you will see me later in d night...
but na origin I dey drink ooo
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by BIDOO(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

yes you are such a canal minded christian not a fanatic follower of christ.........shalom
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by gmacnoms(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

u r a church goer, not a christian. Dat's y non-christians get badnamed, because of all d acts carried out by churchgoers
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by SAEJO: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

And all the years you've stayed in sabo you've never heared the mosques disturbing the area? you are not a christian, if you desire to be a christian "go and repent" been born in a christian home does not make you a christian
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by dabossman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
It would be nice if the man of God can also prophesy death to Shekau, his Boko Haram dogs and all the Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people. #justsaying
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by IshiBANmore: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by IshiBANmore: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Another fake man of god like Reverend Mbaka
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by uhuns: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
it seems to me that the phrase touch not my anointed.... in not holding here.....

secondly, pray for your leaders as they are approved of God is abolished here also.
nobody is deliberating onthe bill content.

i need more explanations......
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

Lol..nice one,you will see me later in d night...

but na origin I dey drink ooo

No shaking correct guy say 7:30ask for johnson U go identify yasef as vecman
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Objectives: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
A confused man, moving his tongue back and forth without certainty, purpose or direction soon gains a reputation for social nuisance,

Such is the destination Johnson Suleiman has arrived,

One only pities the gullible thousands still standing behind [Him] in the name of sheep following Shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Lionsclaw: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pataki:
Highly irresponsible man who calls himself a man of God. This is NOT a man of God but rather a man of dog! Barking like a mad dog!

Why not tell your mumu audience when El Rufai will die or at best his burial date. Arrogant egocentric being. This is another reason I hate the Nigerian branded christianity in that country! Tell your mumu church members the day and date you decreed that El Rufai will die. The mumu preacher stylishly started preaching about constitution. You see how this agbari preachers work?!

You have churches in 47 countries, so what? Is that the credential to heaven? Why not carry your lawlessness to those countries and lets see if you will not be jailed. Hate preacher!

For all the mumus that continue to worship men of dogs who are expert dog-barking-machines in their microphones, continue! Your mumurity has an expiry date with all these charlatans and pompous hypocrites after they have sucked you dry!
Mr Man go and sleep.
Here is my personal joy in the fight between 2 of them -El rufai has met his match in terms of big mouth and arrogance. As far as this fight goes the pompous midget will only be on the defensive. And I tell you el rufai will not sleep cos is tongue will be itching him to talk back. This is not gej that el rufai can insult at will and go to bed not expecting a reply. El rufai is calous and to hell wih him ; )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.