Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (48060 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by gbishman: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
very laughable, pastors hiding under the guise of religion to threaten people.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
El Rufai is a soulless midget, who has no place in the place where humanity dwell ,Hades should be his abode,

He is there destroying houses and peoples sweat, threatening civil servants all the while kidnappers have taken over Kaduna state.He should equip the DOKA hospital which is a death trap that is recording deaths everyday.

I only hope the Apostle is telling the truth and he dies within the year.GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

About him lying and saying Kaduna is 30% Christians, Kaduna has its indigenous citizens and, like Locusts the Hausa Fulanis fell on it and now Christians have been regulated to spectators in their own state, the same has happened in Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, they tried in Plateau but Mangu madness pass their own they are encroaching now in Benue and Enugu, very soon they will out breed the Locals, because they breed like rats and rabbits,

look at what is happening in Europe,(Belguim,Norway.Germany) where their brothers go into this vicinities in twos and threes very soon they overpopulate these places,
they they impose that their barbaric religion on the rest of the populace subjugating them

3 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Deen77: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
This Apostle did not see the 6 doctors death?.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by muzeze77: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
matrix199:
These deceivers are just tricksters! You claim God reveals things to you, yet you can't give a detailed prophecy.

In as much as I know el rufai has a thing for other religious beliefs, this religious bill is a good check coming from the wrong person. The true christian leadership should have been the first to bring this bill up. So many fake pastors have given christianity a bad name. Just the other day in sapele, a pastor in his church was lynched because he was in the habit of sleeping with married women. One other fake pastor was selling pet bottle soft drink to church members during service, inside the church, for a whooping N5,000 per bottle, claiming it would sweeten their lives, heal the sick.

I
We need the bill to put a check to these religious excesses!

The true Christian leadership will not support this bill because many of them are using church funds for personal uses like buying jets sending their children abroad, taking advantage of poor and uneducated Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by KoldKash(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Please spare us the rubbish, your God is nothing but a myth invented by men, therefore he can't do squat.

Hi there! With all due respect, would you pls clarify what you mean in saying God was invented by men?
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Atittude: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Honestly I cannot read my books because of one church disturbing where we live. It is really sad.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by JoeBlocks(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
This apostle jonson suleman is a fool of the highest order!!. Why can't he just say the date or whatever instead of playing on abstract and nonsense!!!.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
ehie:
El Rufai is a soulless midget, who has no place in the place where humanity dwell ,Hades should be his abode,

He is there destroying houses and peoples sweat, threatening civil servants all the while kidnappers have taken over Kaduna state.He should equip the DOKA hospital which is a death trap that is recording deaths everyday.

I only hope the Apostle is telling the truth and he dies within the year.GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

About him lying and saying Kaduna is 30% Christians, Kaduna has its indigenous citizens and, like Locusts the Hausa Fulanis fell on it and now Christians have been regulated to spectators in their own state, the same has happened in Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, they tried in Plateau but Mangu madness pass their own they are encroaching now in Benue and Enugu, very soon they will out breed the Locals, because they breed like rats and rabbits,

look at what is happening in Europe,(Belguim,Norway.Germany) where their brothers go into this vicinities in twos and threes very soon they overpopulate these places,
they they impose that their barbaric religion on the rest of the populace subjugating them

You are writing nonsense. When did your bible teach you to wish death upon someone? Who isn't affected by the laws el rufai tabled? Why is suleiman the only fo.olish buffon and his followers whinning?

For the records, Elrufai will do what he has tabled and not 1000 suleimans will stop him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by greatmen: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=vecman22 post=45043245]

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...[really please don't cry of marginalisation when jungle mature and I doubt if you are a Christian ote]
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by RexEmmyGee: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Please spare us the rubbish, your God is nothing but a myth invented by men, therefore he can't do squat.
type it again and you'll see what He can do
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by pongwa(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...
you are not a christian so shut your emouth

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by oribi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Be enlightened even if your an atheist or an agnostic... Just a food for thought.. Have a great day
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...

1 bottle of harp for u
Just come to concord gardens tonight
ask for the barman Johnson
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by banmee(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.

A vast majority of Nigerians just say things without thinking. How can anyone come out in public and say another person will die. On the legal side, this is same as threat to life. In a normal society, the police would have arrested the pastor by now. Just recently, a teen posted something similar on twitter and he was arrested in the U.S. Why is Nigeria so lawless? No one can see into the future. I repeat no one. The only way the pastor is so sure is if he is planning it. This justifies why the governor is sponsoring this bill. You can't just do whatever you want in the name of religion. Nigerians are being r.aped in all aspects of their daily lives. On the one hand, you have the government giving it to it's citizen in a doggy position and the other hand you have the pastors forcing their di.cks in their mouths and the citizens are just taking it in silence. A good old fashion gan.g bang. Some of the citizens actually do like being phucked. What a country. You all need to wake up from this mental slumber you seem to be in. God help una. What am i saying? You all better help yourselves, because no one else will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Willie2015: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
How does a person say things like this and be proud of himself? It's really a pity.

We all need to be careful of our utterances concerning the Men of God.

Forty two (42) youths got killed by two bears because they mocked Elisha for being bald.(2 Kings 2:23-24)
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Bimpe29: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
I can't but conclude that, Suleiman is kidding.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by munex007(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
You can't scare a True Muslim with Death..I like El Rufai response.."Every Soul shall taste Death"

The state of how you died is the most important not the time..

The Pastor is just a gambler...He may die before El Rufai..

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by seunajia: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
The charlatan called Sulaiman is yet to answer, when is El-rufai going to die?

You should come to the UK and say something like this or try the kind of nonsense Nigerian "religious" people do if you won't be in for some serious trouble. Ask if churches and mosques are not registered in the west or if people mounts speakers outside the walls of their shrines or if you can stand at the street corner yapping what I don't know.

Garrulous charlatan that knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Ondoboi12345678: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Do you think so?
Ramanto:
this pastor has bitten more than he can chew
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
munex007:
You can't scare a True Muslim with Death..I like El Rufai response.."Every Soul shall taste Death"

The state of how you died is the most important not the time..

The Pastor is just a gambler...He may die before El Rufai..
we hope its sooner than later
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by barragan: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
tman2sure:
For those who have ear let him hear. I listen to that video and I can say what the man is saying is truth. Do you know ogunlewe, he was a former minister, he went against the church, today he is history talk about relevancy in Nigeria. I can tell on the authority of this God above, if what the man comment about elrufai is true even death will be better than what elrufai will experience.Don't just talk WATCH THE TREND.

Rubbish nonsense. You church ppl are disgusting sha.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
seunajia:
The charlatan called Sulaiman is yet to answer, when is El-rufai going to die?

You should come to the UK and say something like this or try the kind of nonsense Nigerian "religious" people do if you won't be in for some serious trouble. Ask if churches and mosques are not registered in the west or if people mounts speakers outside the walls of their shrines or if you can stand at the street corner yapping what I don't know.

Garrulous charlatan that knows tomorrow.
let el rufai choose his burial date now
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Vallter192(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

Who disturbs people's peace the most? Christians or Muslims? When u have like 2-3 ear piercing speakers outside their mosques and they make a hell of noise, even outside some hospitals. They don't consider those as public disturbance ryt?
U say u stay in Sabo? How many churches have speakers outside their buildings to disturb the peace of the people in the streets?
U better watch!!!
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Vallter192:

Who disturbs people's peace the most? Christians or Muslims? When u have like 2-3 ear piercing speakers outside their mosques and they make a hell of noise, even outside some hospitals. They don't consider those as public disturbance ryt?
U say u stay in Sabo? How many churches have speakers outside their buildings to disturb the peace of the people in the streets?
U better watch!!!
its it the 5am prayers that disturb and when they are doing their stupid fasting
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by seunajia: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
ehie:
let el rufai choose his burial date now

May the wrath of Almighty God be with every charlatan who won't let their neighbourhood have rest and those who wish death upon fellow humans.

Eejit.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by edubs: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
banmee:

A vast majority of Nigerians just say things without thinking. How can anyone come out in public and say another person will die. On the legal side, this is same as threat to life. In a normal society, the police would have arrested the pastor by now. Just recently, a teen posted something similar on twitter and he was arrested in the U.S. Why is Nigeria so lawless? No one can see into the future. I repeat no one. The only way the pastor is so sure is if he is planning it. This justifies why the governor is sponsoring this bill. You can't just do whatever you want in the name of religion. Nigerians are being r.aped in all aspects of their daily lives. On the one hand, you have the government giving it to it's citizen in a doggy position and the other hand you have the pastors forcing their di.cks in their mouths and the citizens are just taking it in silence. A good old fashion gan.g bang. Some of the citizens actually do like being phucked. What a country. You all need to wake up from this mental slumber you seem to be in. God help una. What am i saying? You all better help yourselves, because no one else will.

Gbam!!! U hv said it all..... Pls ride on sir

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by sweetjune(f): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=mymadam post=45039671]Please Pastor, kindly refrain from turning God's work into a comedy show. Simply make your prophecy and move on. Thank you.

from joke to reality.....una eyes go clear
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Rebelutionary: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.
And d best way is to turn the pulpit to a comedy platform?

We christians make mockery of ourselves you know! Christ said "He will build His Church" and if any man decides to fight the church, that man has Christ to contend with.

I remember us goin down this shouting match route wen Islamic banking was to be introduced! What became of that?

Making blatant threats from Gods temple is nt wisdom!

You dnt want to imagine the repercussion on hapless chriatians in kaduna if this gov collapses tomorrow while Suleiman will b somwia far from there and maybe telling us that his prophecy came to pass! This, most of us christians that are far from the north never stop to ponder about cos those christians are collateral damage. May God have mercy on us!

If God dealt wt Saul then what else cant he do?

This is needless in my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
seunajia:

May the wrath of Almighty God be with every charlatan who won't let their neighbourhood have rest and those who wish death upon fellow humans.

Eejit.
There is nothing your allah can do me, its his deranged vessels like you with homicidal tendencies who are a thorn in the side of humanity
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Vallter192(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Deen77:
This Apostle did not see the 6 doctors death?.
Did the dead six(6) doctors go against the church?
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Tobium1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Show off of 2 fvckboys!
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by brojoshua: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
True ministers of Christ will not be talking and acting like that, that minister sounded only as religious christain who is not a true servant of God fighting over buildings, lands and temples as some were fighting Christ when He talked about the demolition of one temple. The religious leaders will fight about building, temples and such things and not about sins, corruption, injustice and the likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.