Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner (3899 Views)

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by TippyTop(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ajibel:
TippyTop, your plan has backfired. Go through this thread, Nairalanders are instead commending him instead of blasting him as you wished. Or isn't that why you created this thread?

_Fucktard!!!
Hehehe, the idea is to reveal his phone number. I think I succeeded there. I'd call him tomorrow morning when it should be night in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Bellfun(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Op....you've failed!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by enlightenedmind: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2016
dayowunmi:
Based in America but still running things in Nigeria. You can rant all you want about him being pro APC but if you look very well you would have seen articles and investigations conducted against APC leaders as well. The senators numbers he released were they all pdp alone? Or is it wrong we know our senators numbers? When they are there as representatives of the people. When Nigerians see someone who's not a sell out or doesn't reason along the way they do, they quickly give him names. Sowore you are doing great mehn, keep up the good works.

Honestly nobody cares what political party he belongs. He is entitled to his political ideas. He is doing the right thing for society and days what makes him special

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Caseless: 2:13am On Apr 26, 2016
I love this guy!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by ClintonDal(m): 3:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Nigga looks gay undecided
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by laribari(m): 5:33am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:
His phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -
+16467045433 and +12013641254

Bombard his phone line, lets watch him enjoy what he dishes out.

See this Judas! Make God punish you and your so called senate uncles; including those people wey nor want make Nigeria free from corrpution.

You are deceiving your own sef.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by epistleNow(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Businessideas:

Where's Olusegun Maiyegun sef? undecided

He is working with former President Obasanjo.
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Sowore does not hide his info. You paid lackeys do. Be careful while playing with the tigers tail. If Sowore can easily out the bank account details, addresses, etc of your playmates, doxxing you would be child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by owagbeba: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Sahara reporters put up the numbers of our senate representatives, and we called them to protest their decision to amend CCT laws. Without SR, there's no way we could get our rep's telephone numbers. So what's wrong with that?

Now SR is not my rep. Their contact number is on their website. There isn't any need for this trash, by the way. If the senators are pained because we got their numbers from SR, then they are not worthy to represent us.

Mind you, SR in the last few years has done more scoops than all your he-said-she-said newspapers in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by ayamAgenius: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Pidggin:
The lies peddler himself, e no go beta for am and im paymasters sad

Who gave him the audacity to publish other people's private numbers, today it's his turn. Amongst the people who will now have access to him: mad, crazy, psychopaths, trolls, etc, SMH Karma is a real bitchh

You need epp... undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Demallcrazy(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:
His phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -
+16467045433 and +12013641254

Bombard his phone line, lets watch him enjoy what he dishes out.
Great!

will call him to commend his heroic efforts of helpin to install factory default sense settins on all our naija thieves. cool

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Businessideas: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2016
epistleNow:

He is working with former President Obasanjo.
Okay o. He is a great mobilizer and very brilliant.I wish he can be part of the struggle like his successor in UNILAG Ulsu, Sowore, is doing. The last time I saw him was around 2004 in Alausa,Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Beremx(f): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2016
fine boy no pimples and eczema. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by wetdspace(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op U're very stupid and foolish, those who're sponsoring u will soon eat clay.
Dis guy gave me dis nos. Personally last month, now u guys hav blocked wat we're cooking.
God will punish ur generation for ur lies... U n d guy dat posted he's gay.

U will not be known!
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by EemeritusMbam: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
The op is a jobless troll who sold his conscience for crumbs, he is not even ashamed of it. Your kids will surely stone you when they come accross this kinda thread. Continue to protect those that paid for your soul, one day you will forever regret it.
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by FortunateOsahon: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
TippyTop:

I consider what's good for the goose to be good for the gander.
He is getting paid a fortune for character assassination, I bet he won't mind the exposure.

Just get lost and face the work you are paid to do, ndi ara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die / Something Fishy About Abba Kyari's Death - A Mystery You Don't Know! / Gombe Begins Distribution Of 20,000 Metric Tons Of Fertilizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.