Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics (1290 Views)

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / Oya Make Una See This Bom Bom Pre-wedding Pics That Got People Talking / (funny pics)that moment when men obey all instructions. ladies can relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good evening everyone, just came across these and decided to share with u all my G.

That octopus was actually a cake.. Will find it hard to eat that... "heard octopuses are gud food to ghanians" cool, and another pic there where the man was in the position like he was milking a cow, it's actually a 3D artwork...looking real and funny same time, another pic there shows a lady wearing a beautiful hair color really nice if u ask me... More if that still coming cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
More

Re: Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics by pimplucious: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice pics but sorry with the state of the economy it didn't wow me. Economy too hard for anything to wow me jare.

1 Like

Re: Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
pimplucious:
Nice pics but sorry with the state of the economy it didn't wow me. Economy too hard for anything to wow me jare.
lol am sorry bro... E go better smiley
Re: Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics by fistonati(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
What's wow about this pictures? Are you promoting the artworks or the ladies hairstyles?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Put His Private Part In My Bum-bum, Gave Me N10.00- 7year-old Girl / My Deeper Life Parents Don't Like Her. / I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.