Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos (50148 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Asaba (Photos) / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Aminat508:
u don smoke your weed again this morning? undecided
you dey vex because another woman first you born for funjosh tongue tongue tongue

Seun who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Mskrisx:
My dear may u be healed and ur mind restored.

God please bless and keep this innocent child

For u that allowed her coming into existence will for sure take care of her.

Welcome baby girl it doesn't matter the circumstances surrounding your birth.

I tried to giv ur comment 100likes but couldn't giv more Dan 1 cos is 1man, 1like here.

God bless you ma'am
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Who is bleeping her?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Smellymouth: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2016
egedem:
grin grin and where do you get all this memes

Baba, na GOD oo grin

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Lilbrown007:
NIGERIANS ARE VERY WICKED INSTEAD OF TAKING THE WOMAN TO A NEARBY HOSPITAL "INVOLVING THE POLICE TO MK THINGS EASIER" U A BUSY TAKING PICTURES SMH NAWA FOR THIS CON3 O SO HOW DO WE EXPECT A MAD WOMAN TO CATER FOR HER CHILD?? OR IS IT THE CHILD'S FAULT?? WHAT IF U WERE THE CHILD??

It was obvious u didn't read the post. It happened in Ghana not Nigeria..
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Derrickfresh(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Lilbrown007:
NIGERIANS ARE VERY WICKED INSTEAD OF TAKING THE WOMAN TO A NEARBY HOSPITAL "INVOLVING THE POLICE TO MK THINGS EASIER" U A BUSY TAKING PICTURES SMH NAWA FOR THIS CON3 O SO HOW DO WE EXPECT A MAD WOMAN TO CATER FOR HER CHILD?? OR IS IT THE CHILD'S FAULT?? WHAT IF U WERE THE CHILD??
apparently u didn't read the write up before commenting...... it says Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Derrickfresh:
apparently u didn't read the right up before commenting...... it says Ghana not Nigeria
ANYHOW "AFRICANS"
IF IT HAPPENS IN 9JA TOO IT WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Aminat508(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you dey vex because another woman first you born for funjosh tongue tongue tongue

Seun who you epp?
u don mad I swear.... Agbaya oshi tongue
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Omonigeriarere: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
[s]
doublewisdom:
When was the last time Buhari visited Ghana sef?
[/s]

Irony of username....
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by chegzyshade(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Oma307:
I dont know what to say? Either to say congrats or something else
@Oma307, just say something as in, anything. Lols
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Aminat508:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile below is the photograph that was tooked during funjosh and Aminat508's wedding. Standing from left to right eleko1, lalasticlala, Funjosh ( the broom) Aminat508 ( the bride) and three female Boko harams grin grin grin

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by FOLLEY20(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2016
dainformant:
should we say congrats or sorry
Huumm; all of the above.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
I cant just imagine a sane man with correct and thinking faculty to lay with a mad woman, well i dont see any difference between the person that sleep with and the person that was been laid because they share the common traits which i probably is madness. Since u said i should say something, big congratulations to the woman
chegzyshade:
@Oma307, just say something as in, anything. Lols
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Mskrisx(f): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

I tried to giv ur comment 100likes but couldn't giv more Dan 1 cos is 1man, 1like here.

God bless you ma'am

Thanks alot am humbled.
God favour and keep you too bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olrun loo wo omo were,the baby would have gotten loads of immuniy the mum ehn,even the bad water wont affect him,men can be somehow,how can you sleep with a mad woman?
ChangeIsCostant:
A mentally unstable womanas given birth to a bouncing baby girl to the shock of residents at Effiakuma in the Sekondi /Takoradi Metropolis in Ghana. According to reports from residents, this is not the first time the mad woman has given birth in the area.... anytime she puts to bed, some neighours suspected to be her relatives reportedly come for the baby.

The woman was seen by passers-by -cuddling the baby and giving her some water which is believed was from a gutter, a scene that attracted many onlource; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/mad-woman-shocks-residents-as-she-gives.html
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by otiigba1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eeroh95:
oga if you got rich recently,you won't be quoting. Me...........sips my zobo
precisely my point, you said any one,
No i am Rich. And if i was its not from pregnating a mentally ill woman as you have claimed.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by otiigba1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
doskie:
who is asking you to quote me? did you see anything that has your name there? this is how these trolls go about looking for trouble. please I dont want anything to do with you. Bleep off.
calm down man! I only asked because i thought that your story sounds interesting. All you had to do was to either ignore my question or tell me the morale of your story, Like a grown up. so i thought, there was no need to be rude, Frankly i suspect you have no idea of what your story is all about or supposed to be about. You just copied and pasted. Have a nice day.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by doskie(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
otiigba1:
calm down man! I only asked because i thought that your story sounds interesting. All you had to do was to either ignore my question or tell me the morale of your story, Like a grown up. so i thought, there was no need to be rude, Frankly i suspect you have no idea of what your story is all about or supposed to be about. You just copied and pasted. Have a nice day.
im sorry boss.
thought you were trolling.
theres this website they put funny stories but you cant read it except you copy and paste it. my message folder(compose ) cannot take it so I usually use nairaland reply to read it. I mistakenly pressed submit. thats what happened. once again very sorry for misunderstanding you. I have met a lot of trolls who seize every opportunity to abuse and argue with people about matters that barely concerns them. thats what informed my rudely behaviour
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by otiigba1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
doskie:
im sorry boss.
thought you were trolling.
theres this website they put funny stories but you cant read it except you copy and paste it. my message folder(compose ) cannot take it so I usually use nairaland reply to read it. I mistakenly pressed submit. thats what happened. once again very sorry for misunderstanding you. I have met a lot of trolls who seize every opportunity to abuse and argue with people about matters that barely concerns them. thats what informed my rudely behaviour
Appology Accepted. grin You see? It wasn't that difficult to be polite, okay i will look the website up. Cheers! grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Kazrem(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Aminat508:
Wallahi I dey gbadun the way iyangbali dey always tasi you. Lmao.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kazrem:

Wallahi I dey gbadun the way iyangbali dey always tasi you. Lmao.
Abeg no use me dey take style toast Aminat508, na beg I beg you o
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by beblessed(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
doublewisdom:
When was the last time Buhari visited Ghana sef?
many are crazy but few are roaming...
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Kazrem(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Abeg no use me dey take style toast Aminat508, na beg I beg you o
Aminat508 come and see your hard core friend oo. He say I dey take style toast you. grin grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Flashh: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

He belongs to the generation of Nigerian youths who don't read but prefer looking at pictures cheesy cheesy
Should I say it's your mouth that's too sharp or your thumb. cheesy
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kazrem:

Aminat508 come and see your hard core friend oo. He say I dey take style toast you. grin grin
Don't mind that yeye IYANGBALI man.. grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by doskie(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
otiigba1:
Appology Accepted. grin You see? It wasn't that difficult to be polite, okay i will look the website up. Cheers! grin
pkay its waterford whispers news. like their fb page. its pure satire. very funny writers.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:

Should I say it's your mouth that's too sharp or your thumb. cheesy
Anyone tongue
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Na you give am the belle, you better go and claim your responsibility. grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? / Man Slumps, Dies While Buying Foodstuffs In Delta / COVID-19: 146 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 57 Discharged On May 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.