Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos (50102 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Asaba (Photos) / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by PapaZeus(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Boys are nt smiling
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
H
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by bezimo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
I remember there was a super-story series on this type of happening. Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oh Ghanaians
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Sisqoman(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who nab d mad woman sef, no fear.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Eeroh95(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Peopla should check for anybody that is getting rich recently.........he is the course coz he might be fucking the woman for money
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
olas101:
Breathtaking Photos Of A Little Girl ‘Tippi’ Growing Up Alongside Wild Animals

Tippi spent the first 10 years of her life living alongside some of the world’s most amazing (and dangerous) wild animals. In proof, there are images galore below.

Such as the one of her hanging from the trunk of an elephant, a look of pure relaxation and happiness spread across her face.

Most youngsters might be a bit more fearful of getting close to an elephant with tusks equal in size to their small body.

Continue >>>>> http://www.infoplaceng.com/2016/04/breathtaking-photos-little-girl-tippi-growing-alongside-wild-animals/

are there boutiques in forests? na who buy her jean? some people de lie for this world o

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by DuchessLily(f): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Awww.... See Fine baby

All these useless men who won't leave mad women alone self... Some do it as ritual rites sha
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mmm.this is strong.i said dis one is rili strong.wat nxt?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
myners007:
God is Great. I pray this baby become Ghana Future president
do you have sense at all?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by WildChild00(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Children are the heritage of God, "some hv food, but they can't eat, some can eat, but they hv no food, till translates to some people looking for children, but can not get, let a good sarmaritan pickup the child and perhaps take the child to motherless baby's home.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by azaino: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
CastedDude:
wetin concern Buhari for this matter...#GanjaMan
I tire oo, wetin bubu do una
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by PapaZeus(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
D boys in dat area nor get joy
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Sall(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Somebody should please retrieve and save that child from that woman please.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by M4gunners: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
God is wonderful. Even normal people are seriously looking for a Child, here is a mad Woman putting to bed without going to hospital.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by maxwell767(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
CastedDude:
cheesy the guy fit dy suspect bubu..cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by myners007: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
akheen:

do you have sense at all?
I cast ot that Evil spirit tormenting ur demented soul.Why cant the baby become a president, Are u the giver of life. U need solid deliverance
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by GeneralFestytop(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Only God can save us And if we look at it critically it is usually rich man that do impregnated them
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by AyamBlaze: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
jamex93:
wao

so mad ppl too dey do am
My brother, odikwa necessary ogrin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Emmasnoop(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who come dey chest her get belle na?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Ekaka1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
CastedDude:
Sorry, He meant to say when will Buhari confess to the Ghana incident tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by faithesco(f): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Rexphobia:
Was she preggie before she went loco or someone actually went to the bush and *belled her
lol,guy ur so funny...siddon there dey ask jamb questions,abi u nr dey watch nollywood movie
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by obowunmi(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Who is raping her?

How atrocious~
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by goingape: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]that baby needs to be taken from the woman , in order to prevent her from getting infected.[/size]
go take that baby and stop shouting behind your phone
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by goingape: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A mentally unstable woman has given birth to a bouncing baby girl to the shock of residents at Effiakuma in the Sekondi /Takoradi Metropolis in Ghana. According to reports from residents, this is not the first time the mad woman has given birth in the area.... anytime she puts to bed, some neighours suspected to be her relatives reportedly come for the baby.

The woman was seen by passers-by -cuddling the baby and giving her some water which is believed was from a gutter, a scene that attracted many onlookers.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/mad-woman-shocks-residents-as-she-gives.html
he be like say this woman dey go rape men for night or politician dey do there work very well.undecided

which one?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by goingape: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2016
olas101:
Breathtaking Photos Of A Little Girl ‘Tippi’ Growing Up Alongside Wild Animals

Tippi spent the first 10 years of her life living alongside some of the world’s most amazing (and dangerous) wild animals. In proof, there are images galore below.

Such as the one of her hanging from the trunk of an elephant, a look of pure relaxation and happiness spread across her face.

Most youngsters might be a bit more fearful of getting close to an elephant with tusks equal in size to their small body.

Continue >>>>> http://www.infoplaceng.com/2016/04/breathtaking-photos-little-girl-tippi-growing-alongside-wild-animals/
she spent 10years in the forest but wearing cloth undecided

who is giving her cloth?

i think you take magic mushrooms.
keep taking drugs! you won't go anywhere in life.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by doskie(m): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2016
ROUND-TABLE discussion in the boardroom of a prominent Dublin accountancy firm has become a battle of wits for one man, who has spent the past 20 minutes of the crucial meeting debating with himself as to whether or not he should take a few bickies from the massive plate in the middle of the table. Eamon Coyle, 27, has been employed at McKinnion & Farrell Accountants for less than a year, and was invited to attend a meeting to discuss new business terms with potential new clients. Although prepared to take part in any discussions that involved him, Coyle has become sidetracked by a plate of snacks laid out for the meeting, and is currently incapable of focusing on anything else. The junior account manager has become locked in an internal debate about biscuit-etiquette, and is unsure as to when he should make a lunge for a chocolate digestive, if at all. “Are they for the members of McK & F, or just the bigwigs from the other crowd,” mused Coyle, who isn’t hungry, but just fancies a bickie. “I mean there’s a plate of them just sitting there, waiting to be taken. Should I just go for it? Nobody else has taken one, maybe I shouldn’t be the first to get stuck in. “I hope nobody asks me anything, I haven’t been listening to a word anyone said” he concluded.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by sindan: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2016
doublewisdom:
When was the last time Buhari visited Ghana sef?

I don't think he's responsible for the preg...except if the woman in question is under age sad

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Who gets her pregnant all the time? it's very sad but the baby must be taken from her
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by Bamz(m): 2:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]that baby needs to be taken from the woman , in order to prevent her from getting infected.[/size]

Oooh here comes the medical practitioner
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:32am On Apr 26, 2016
See as the baby resemble funjosh. Abi wetin I talk Aminat508?

Lalasticlala who you epp?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos by DonBobes(m): 2:50am On Apr 26, 2016
doublewisdom:
When was the last time Buhari visited Ghana sef?

Nigerians no go kill me, so u de suspect Buhari nw?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.