Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (17997 Views)

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) / Difference Between State University And Federal University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic by Topmaike007(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
karyurdey:

my question now goes to you. if you call some half baked, what about those who went to public universities or polytechnic , what have they been able to achieve. either private or public, the level of education is nothing to write home about.
it is written allover your post that you are a student of private institution,pls what is the essence of going to school when you canot defend your cert with your opponent that went to federal institution..oga think well ooo
Re: 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic by lewispius: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Funny Enuf.. Its only dem Federal Uni graduates dat Complains and castigates name of d Government.. *SeeDem *Nanxix
Re: 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic by spartanobad(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
matinos28:
mr certificate holder, I hope u re already employed with ur fed uni cert. if not, shame on you
Olodo I guess u wnt to a private uni cos I can see u don't undastand simple English

oya lemme teach u

I meant the public university certificate holder has more chances of getting job than a private uni cert holder..

you can come back for more English lessons
Re: 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic by TrollinStone: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
femmykenny:

5). Beautiful and handsome Faces : 90% of students in private institution always have sufficient time to take proper care of themselves and by doing so, they tend to look beautiful and handsome always and also the environment of private institution always influence them positively in the manner of dressing,talking,walking, behaviour and many others.

Why won't they be beautiful n handsome when their parents hv millions to throw on them to be living large?? Abeg talk better thing or waka commot 4 our front

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic by privatetisa(m): 2:45am On Dec 31, 2017

Re: 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic by boringdraw: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
intergral:
These are not advantages... Let me break it down for you OP... Your No 1 & 2 are thesame...
Are you trying to tell me that if 90000 people will apply for private uni all of them will gain admission?... All am saying is that you don't earn admission in private uni, you simply pay your way into it.
LapaQal
L 2: How do expect me to pay that huge amount of money and not get good security?... Nowadays the place with the highest Number of cocaine consumption is private uni in Nigeria, Aaccording to NDLEA.... There are also many bad habbit students of private uni adopt due to luxry.

No 4: Everybody knows how private uni exams is... So dont even go there!

No 5: your No 5 sounds insulting... Dont even talk about beautiful and handsome faces... I prefer u say that they wear expensive clothes and drive expensive cars... When have you ever heard that somebody from private gets crownd as the most beautiful or handsome person in all nigerian uni?...

These are not advantages... It will even be better if you say that you get to graduate early and free from strike!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui / Lagos State University Increases School Fees By 120 Percent For New Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.