Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu (28760 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East / Bloodbath In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 - VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Let them come to Delta state and see Kwale people in action.
ishilove deleh? are u from kwale? btw have you forgotten how 11 people was killed at ogume abt two years ago? We at kwale knows that the traditional rulers collects money from them and thus giving them some sort of freedom to kill our crops, rape our mothers and sisters and even kidnap our brothers....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by OfoIgbo: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
opal4real:
Where is Massob,Bakassi boys and IPOB?

Shame on you guys.

This is really a job for Bakassi Boys. I hope they get reconstituted.
They will brutalise these people in both Igboland and in the north also
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by SirShymexx: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
OfoIgbo:

This is really a job for Bakassi Boys. I hope they get reconstituted.
They will brutalise these people in both Igboland and in the north also

I'm out. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Kennydoc(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
GreatSE:

And this happened because the Governor has weakened the IPOB in Enugu, this cant happen in Anambra or Abia, Imo state is also weak but their only protection is that they are at the center of South East.
Until I heard 100 Fulani herds-men's grave discovered in Enugu I wont be happy.

You guys are the ones bringing mockery to Igbos on this forum. The boasting is just stupid and annoying. Over 500 armed terrorists, and you're talking about Anambra and Abia. Let me ask you, if such men appear in your village, how will your people counter them? Let's not even forget that there are very remote rural communities in Anambra, like numerous communities in Mba Mmiri areas of Anambra East and West LGAs who are mainly farmers and are swimming in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
lordoseji:
ishilove deleh? are u from kwale? btw have you forgotten how 11 people was killed at ogume abt two years ago? We at kwale knows that the traditional rulers collects money from them and thus giving them some sort of freedom to kill our crops, rape our mothers and sisters and even kidnap our brothers....
K'oma

Popsie said they had a meeting and came up with some top secret resolutions. I don't know what they are. My own is to boast and make noise cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by ireasontight: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
welcome to the zoo.nnamdi kanu said it, biafra is your only option.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Joyhuxley(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:
“They pursued us, killed my friend and shot at me several
times but missed. They caught up with me and used
machetes on me until I lost consciousness.”

"He said one of them later discovered that he was alive and
called on the others to finish him off. They ignored him"

How possible is the above statements? Can he be unconscious and at the same time conscious?

stop over hyping the incidence,
some one can be unconcious and still percieve what happens around him/her unconciously. #FACT
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by planetx: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Almost 48 hrs later still no reprisal attacks, and Fulani people are still walking freely in Ibo land smh. If it's to be attacking and mocking Yorubas they are very vocal in doing that, the only language this Fulani bastards understand is the language of violence. You morons that gave us this ethnic bigot president I say thank you for your stupidity and naivety.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by BB013(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hehehe this kind Tory dey sweet me for body I don't know y

When mile 12 incident happened, ipob were running their filthy mouth saying such can never happen in their region. now story don tie wrapper their tune don change to "it can't happen in anambra or Aba", Aba boys go do this go do that..

If u haven't experienced something never u run ur mouth abusing those that were victims

Should I say this serves them right?
It's left for u to answer
Ipob re the real chest beaters of life all mouth no action

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Fadekebisola(f): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:

cool. My prayer is that these demons will not cause further havoc in any region In Nigeria. It is now shoot on sight at these bastards.
exactly my prayers too....the problem i have with south is the taunting we do on each other wen the enemy starts its killing....if u observe very well the security agencies seem to favour the herdsmen and to the worse of my surprise i read about the migration of 500 Fulani herdsmen from nasarrawa down south for this same purpose and nothing was done until these deaths occurred
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by planetx: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
OfoIgbo:

first of all, I don't think I mentioned Kwara. I mentioned Ilorin which was a Yoruba town, now ruled by a Fulani royal household. Try and change that situation to an OBA before you resume talking.

Enugu is totally peaceful, as I write. In fact I am in the GRA section of Enugu and hardly anyone knows of what is happening at the remote location of Uzo Uwani in Enugu state. Even at that Uzo Uwani is not at risk of ever having an emir installed there. In fact the information trickling down to me is that all the herdsmen have left the vicinity and the fulani settlement nearby has been completely deserted.
It is almost as they are now expected a brutal response. They obviously did not bargain on the backlash.

They will have some explaining to give on why they left the host community when they knew their kinsmen were about to attack, if they ever plan on coming back.

From now on they will know that they will never be trusted, and the fact that they chose to draw blood of the host community, will prove to be their undoing, as they have permanently marked themselves as ripe for attack, intimidation, rape and brutalisation by the host community whenever they choose to do so, from now onwards.

Also I am from Anambra , a state Fulanis avoid to confront like a plague. Fulanis in Anambra see Asaba as a safe haven. That really say it all.
At the slighest sign of trouble, fulanis scamper to Asaba sharp sharp, to avoid the Anambra mean retribution. grin

Please give my regards to the Fulani Emir of Ilorin
Keep on consoling yourself, you are safe in GRA like the people dying in the villages are not your people. Sometimes I think southerners deserve this Fulani hell reading comments like this. They are killing your people but you are more concerned about who is the king of Ilorin, keep on like the ostrich and bury your head in the sand until the jihadists invade your so called GRA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by OfoIgbo: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
planetx:
Keep on consoling yourself, you are safe in GRA like the people dying in the villages are not your people. Sometimes I think southerners deserve this Fulani hell reading comments like this. They are killing your people but you are more concerned about who is the king of Ilorin, keep on like the ostrich and bury your head in the sand until the jihadists invade your so called GRA.

Wokem (as they say around here), I am from Anambra state, where an Igbo party rules. I am not from Enugu state. I am just perching here for the next few months.

Enugu people have the right to choose their leaders and ways of behaviour.
Enugu people and Ebonyi people are known for their docility and I cannot and should not force my Anambra way of doing things on them.

I believe in a previous writing today, I had already singled out the governor for blame as he had a prior knowledge of intelligence that stipulated that a Fulani attack was in the offing.

Having said the above, I noticed the terrorists are not sticking around in Uzo Uwani as they did in Mile 12 or Agatu, and I am deeply sympathetic to Agatu people. In Ilorin Fulanis have been sticking around there for more than a hundred years. They even have an emir there to forever show their supremacy over the Yorubas.

I hope the Emir of Ilorin is reading these exchanges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
This is serious. Unto cow, kwa??

Let them come to Delta state and see Kwale people in action. Their cows will be the first set of casualties. cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, I forsee this issue becoming the catalyst for renewed calls for national disintegration
They can't try all this rubbish with Ogume or Emu peepz. Them go break bottle for there head. Wait o are you from kwale?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by wiseass: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
SonofDevil:
Where re the online chestbeaters and warlords.?

Oh they re hiding in their Refugee campsgrin

I hope they go to your village, let's see how much you will be smiling then.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by iukpe: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
I cant figure out how all this started.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
My very own Ishilove. cheesy

How have you been?? smiley
Omenka darling! I'm fine o. I've missed you smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

K'oma

Popsie said they had a meeting and came up with some top secret resolutions. I don't know what they are. My own is to boast and make noise cheesy
ke bu efa popsie? nnadim bu oseji...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
sisipelebe:
They can't try all this rubbish with Ogume or Emu peepz. Them go break bottle for there head. Wait o are you from kwale?
bia where u not at ogume last two years? Or u did not hear what happened
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by femeritus: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Instead of calling for concerted efforts, some people are daring them to come to Delta. How many ordinary men or villagers have AK-47 in Delta? The sword destroys from both sides, do they know and that no war or crisis without casualties from the two sides.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
lordoseji:
ke bu efa popsie? nnadim bu oseji...
I can't say it here na...but ma ju nnarim
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
lordoseji:
bia where u not at ogume last two years? Or u did not hear what happened
i heard abt the whole thing, ogume won't let us rest(emu-ebendo ppl). Are you from ogume?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
sisipelebe:
i heard abt the whole thing, ogume won't let us rest(emu-ebendo ppl). Are you from ogume?
nop am 4rm kwale
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

I can't say it here na...but ma ju nnarim
nsogbu adi... e be ke di kitana?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by funnynation(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
osystein:
No picture or video?
some ppl got badluck when it come to thinking. How do u expect one to video the scene when they are chasing you with weapons?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
lordoseji:
nsogbu adi... e be ke di kitana?
Lasgidi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by JoeBlocks(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Lasgidi
High level pkarapo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Omenka darling! I'm fine o. I've missed you smiley
Lol. You know where to find me- right here breaking political balls and jaws. wink

Lately, you hardly stroll by this alley; twas always a treat reading your contributions.

Hope you stop by a little more frequently- even if just to say hello. cheesy

Do have a funtastic evening dear.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
High level pkarapo.
Lmao. Mscheeeew. I don't know what you're going on about cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Lasgidi
onye ocha.. Nsogbu adi. M di ni sch ni auchi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by JoeBlocks(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao. Mscheeeew. I don't know what you're going on about cheesy
I know you don't know, that's why I'm letting you know. grin wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I know you don't know, that's why I'm letting you know. grin wink
I still don't know cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by JoeBlocks(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
I still don't know cheesy
I know, that's why I still want you to know. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphrey Chukwuemeka Nsofor Shot During Primary Election In Imo. Graphic Photo / Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.