Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice (34752 Views)

South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by damilove(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
The following may provide answers to many questions raised on this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/2723006/why-should-very-careful-what#39822810
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by goodheart02(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
wirinet:

You are right, the fact that the door was locked from inside proves, the lady opened the door for the pastor to go out, locked the door and went back to sleep. At least the door could not have locked itself. The fact that the pastor came back to inquire as to the whereabouts of his lover shows he too could not get through to her and wanted to know if she left the hotel.
This look like a simple case of heart attack.

The way christian pastors defend and support eachother in wrongdoings is uncanny.

Okay, fine. She died of heart attack, I agree. Let's assume the pastor didn't have hand in it. But the other questions are

1) What was he doing with a corpse behind closed doors for over an hour??

2) Was it necessary to spend the night in the same hotel room with another man's wife?? Beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by Olulinks(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eastbay:
"The bereaved husband also alleged that pressure has been coming from influential pastors across Edo and Delta states for him to withdraw the case with the pastor for financial settlement"

This is what worries me about the whole article.
A man has lost his wife to questionable circumstances, yet pastors are looking for a way to shield their own. They want to buy the conscience of a man who lost his wife, with the universal language they all gather by: MONEY.

If this is what modern-day Christianity is about, then I want absolutely no parts of it.

Can you or the man show us a proof where he was being pressured by some men of God from that city to drop the case? If no, then drop that saying.
Secondly, this man has not in any way blamed or questioned his wife's action of going with a man to the same hostel. He only made us see it that it may not be ordinary and that was why he said his wife was just following like she had no sense.
Just like someone here said, we need to know the mode of her previous movement whenever she had to go perform.
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by poseidon12: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
naso2:

Abeg this is big comprehension lesson for me. make una no vex. From the story, wetin I understand be say
the man and his wife stay in Benin,
the wife travelled to warri to minister,
the wife called that she could not come back to Benin that day becuase it was late,
the woman was found dead in a hotel in Benin
You are correct.
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by Olulinks(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abel202:
[b]From my analysis, certain things are clear:
The so called pastor killed the woman.
Before doing that, he hypnotised the woman with some fetish abracadabra. Thats why the woman was following him around like a sheep in that Cctv footage. The woman followed him into the hotel room under hypnosis or the influence of a ''strong substance''.
After fvcking the hell out of her, the so called pastor left. Thinking the woman would go and die. But the woman rather stayed and died.
The so called pastor came back to make sure his victim has gone so that he would be completely off the hook. He found out she was still in the room but dead, probably still unclad. He spent over an hour clothing her up and arranging the room to remove any sort of thing that could implicate him in the crime.
Then he wanted to zoom off before he was apprehended by the hotel management who were already suspicious and then called the police.
This is a case of premeditated murder.
And I bet my one kobo that the so called pastor is not a first time offender.
I hate cheating wives like gbogbolo, but if am the husband I would be doing exactly what he is doing now to make sure I send that idi.ot of a pastor to life inprisonment. He is a pastor and has influence. The husband should not relent, but he should be careful, very careful. Some of these so called pastors are evil and can do anything (& I mean anything) to silence that man.
May God help him as he fights to get justice in a land where justice is a very costly commodity.[/b]

Well, you have some points. But if you the husband and you decided to chase a shadow despite knowing the consequences of being trailed and killed for trying to know too much, don't you think your action is kind of unguarded?
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olulinks:

Can you or the man show us a proof where he was being pressured by some men of God from that city to drop the case? If no, then drop that saying.
Secondly, this man has not in any way blamed or questioned his wife's action of going with a man to the same hostel. He only made us see it that it may not be ordinary and that was why he said his wife was just following like she had no sense.
Just like someone here said, we need to know the mode of her previous movement whenever she had to go perform.

Oga,

Go and sit down and drink something cold.

This your ITK will not get you anywhere.

A mysterious death case is on-going and your main concern is to examine the motive of the deceased. Already preparing a safe landing for the criminal that is the pastor.

Why should a pastor take a married woman to a hotel at night?
If you cannot answer that, then leave me or the widower to allege whatever we want.
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by Abel202: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olulinks:

Well, you have some points. But if you the husband and you decided to chase a shadow despite knowing the consequences of being trailed and killed for trying to know too much, don't you think your action is kind of unguarded?

My Dear, if am the husband, read my lips - No pastor or whatever he calls himself can kill my wife under such circumstances and go free. No, not at all. He will be served in his own coins - this I can assure you. And no, he can't eliminate me. I would do things my own way, but I must get the result I want, within a specified space of time.
Trying to get justice is not chasing shadows. If am the husband, that pastor will either rot in Jail or never see the light of day again. Go figure out what that means..
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tramadol tinz
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by lafakale(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
My question is why did someone who left Benin for Sapele came back and did not go back to her house but went to an hotel to lodge? The hotel management should tell the police for how long they have checked in before her death
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by rollywise(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
From my judgement though I'm human....these two have developed feelings through the constant chats which has lasted in quote "for several months". How do you explain the fact that she told her husband that she can't make it back to Benin and still they ended up together in a hotel in same Benin cos the police station that informed the husband is in Benin. And y should the pastor follow her back? The story also claim gee left with her that means he came to pick her from home, now where did he stay? Did she not visit him even before the trip while he was in Benin? The matter long but truth isn't far fetched if the law wanna be fair to this innocent husband
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by derecho(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Assuming what was reported is true,I'm worried at how our generation wakeup and take titles.Gospel Singer?Without preparation.I could see despiration.Did she inquire whether to go or not?
The husband sef,did he ask about who the Pastor is?What the arrangement is?Or he's interested in the proceeds.As a head he failed that's why his wife will be following a man she barely knows like a dog.
The host "Apostle" must have weighed her and concluded "this one doesn't know what she's doing"
God Help us to understand His purpose for our lives and the responsibilities involved.
I don talk my own but SHE WILL BE IN THE POSITION TO REPORT ALL TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by esonuu(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dat woman was an infidel.the husband should be ashamed to talk about how he saw the wife and d pastor in d hotel via cctv..perhaps d pastor was there to anoint her for more grace & unction to fuction
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by MrDoGood(m): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2016
adorablepepple:
Hnmmmmm the evils that so called men of god (demon) do ........ Thank God for the cctv if not lot of things would have been hidden. From warri to Benin I still dey reason the matter

35mins journey.

what stops her from returning same day?

cos i've seen a lot of people travel from benin to warri as far as 10pm .

the evil pastor know's what happened.
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2016
When she see wetin Pastor carry, that's when she realize say power pass power..cardiac arrest hole am...may her Hot soul RIP grin
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by wirinet(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
2n2k:

That is not how most hotel doors work. The door once shut can either be opened from inside using the lever but from outside by using only the key. Thus you can lock yourself out if you don't have the key on you. If the lady had double-locked the door from inside, even the spare key couldn't have opened it from outside.

So, it was the pastor that shut the door.

You are right. The lady probably died while the pastor was with the lady. But unless the autopsy report shows trauma or lethal drugs in her body, a crime would difficult to establish. Negligence on the part of the pastor yes, but murder, no.
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by wirinet(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Abel202:

My Dear, if am the husband, read my lips - No pastor or whatever he calls himself can kill my wife under such circumstances and go free. No, not at all. He will be served in his own coins - this I can assure you. And no, he can't eliminate me. I would do things my own way, but I must get the result I want, within a specified space of time.
Trying to get justice is not chasing shadows. If am the husband, that pastor will either rot in Jail or never see the light of day again. Go figure out what that means..
To get the pastor to rot in jail, the husband would have to prove murder or manslaughter. To prove murder in this case will be very difficult, as the lady followed the pastor willingly to the hotel room as shown by the security cameras. To prove murder, you will have to prove motif and show murder weapon. If it can be established through toxicology reports that she had drugs in her body and can be proven that the drugs was administered by the pastor, then manslaughter might be proven.
Re: Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice by wirinet(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2016
lafakale:
My question is why did someone who left Benin for Sapele came back and did not go back to her house but went to an hotel to lodge? The hotel management should tell the police for how long they have checked in before her death

I suspect there was an indecent proposal in the deal between the pastor and the lady. They were both certain that no other person would find out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos / Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.