Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. (1023 Views)

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) / It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by omanzo02: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
With the way Buhari is running his administration, lack of proper coordination and discipline, it's nowobvious that Tunde Idiagbon was the real person behind all the glory Buhari has been enjoying till now. Brace up fellow Nigerians it's going to be another chaotic 3 year to go. I just hope it doesn't get to the point UN will dropping food from the air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by trueconscience(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Correct... So Buhari wasn't the so called dictator and tyrant who inflicted hardship on many as was being maliciously spread about earlier? Thanks for your revelations!
Next!!

7 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by figment232(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
trueconscience:
Correct... So Buhari wasn't the so called dictator and tyrant who inflicted hardship on many as was being maliciously spread about earlier? Thanks for your revelations!
Next!!
Zombie op i s referring to d state of affairs in d country.Idiagbon was one ruling then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by omanzo02: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
figment232:
Zombie op i s referring to d state of affairs in d country.Idiagbon was one ruling then
That zombie argument was very easy for u to decode and put in his place, thumb up!
Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Senses have eluded all wailers!!!

You expect buhari to perform wonders by giving orders like he did in the 80s?

What u wailers failed to understand is between dictatorship and Democratic setting. Go look for it and start argument

3 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by blackfase(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
I had this same conversation with a brother few days ago. Its obvious Tunde was the centre striker for that administration. This man looks completely lost and out of his depth with the way things are right now.
Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by Adminisher: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
omanzo02:
With the way Buhari is running his administration, lack of proper coordination and discipline, it's nowobvious that Tunde Idiagbon was the real person behind all the glory Buhari has been enjoying till now. Brace up fellow Nigerians it's going to be another chaotic 3 year to go. I just hope it doesn't get to the point UN will dropping food from the air.

This is laughable, parochial and unreasonable.
If Buhari imposes military discipline of 1987 on Nigeria, about 300 big men would be in prison, Jonathan included. The NASS would be closed down with Saraki already in kirikiri, tens of towns in the Niger Delta would be under bombardment. The man has said he will submit to the higher anarchy of democracy.
Please use your brains before you post. Let us not wish things we are not ready for. It has no thing to do with Idiagbon. Democracy is slack and untidy. So much noise making, social media, protests and legal cases against givernments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by otil1: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Very true
Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by dubemnaija: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adminisher:

This is laughable, parochial and unreasonable.
If Buhari imposes military discipline of 1987 on Nigeria, about 300 big men would be in prison, Jonathan included. The NASS would be closed down with Saraki already in kirikiri, tens of towns in the Niger Delta would be under bombardment. The man has said he will submit to the higher anarchy of democracy.
Please use your brains before you post. Let us not wish things we are not ready for. It has no thing to do with Idiagbon. Democracy is slack and untidy. So much noise making, social media, protests and legal cases against givernments.

Thrash. U just succeeded in making NO point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. by trueconscience(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
figment232:

Hahaha! You are definitely VERY good at SHITlosophy?!

You choose to attribute the "bad" to PMB but not the "GOOD"?! I dey hail your reasoning seriously..And again, I am so pleased you acknowledged the presence of GOOD during the Buhari/Idiagbon regime. All we got earlier were lies that it was all BAD...thanks for the revelation!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Photo? / Nnamdi Kanu On Thursday, May12, Released A Poem From Kuje Prison In Abuja. / Despite Governor Wike's Warning,NLC Members Protest In Port Harcourt(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.