Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? (724 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? by snowdrops(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
if you like the guy why not just gree for am. why the cat and mouse game, trying to test him patience.? well am at my wits end. i don tire. after how many months. nothing for me. grrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? by franel79(m): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2009
You need to understand what they are saying when they are not saying it to really understand what you need to do to be in control. Visit: http://marital-problems-and-solutions..com
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? by Hairat007(f): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2009
snowdrops:

if you like the guy why not just gree for am. why the cat and mouse game, trying to test him patience.? well am at my wits end. i don tire. after how many months. nothing for me. grrrrrrrrrr.

I can see she got u real bad. ooh

well may be u aint worth her luv! sorry just running my mouth.

More seriously, i think it depends on d kind of reaction u get. if she wont pik ur calls, take a glance @ u

etc, den she aint interested but if u get her attention and she still says NO, just press harder.

We just want 2 be sure u re head over heels nothing more.

Wen such people gets 2 say YES, den trust me its yes. lol wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
Girls don't admit it,but they like games,
we are just that silly, I always play hard to get
why do I do it? because most guys like a challenge.
when you work hard for something, you tends to look after it better.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? by chihakeem(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
They truly do not play hard to get, if you know the chemistry of making ladies want you, you will find out that they themselves can not tell you why you say so.

Listen to their body language you will get the true message, do not expect a yes to confirm her interest.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard To Get? by spikedcylinder: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2009

(1)

Pls I Need Advice / Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! / Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.