Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,711 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji (754 Views)

Linda Ikeji's sister, Laura said "I'm writing my own success story / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc1: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by midehi2(f): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
kpekus success story

maybe
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by RebelliousDark: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
success story of how your püssy stinks like that of your sister?. . . . . . cheesy grin
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by RebelliousDark: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
midehi2:
kpekus success stort
maybe

your siggy though. . . .what a fücked up mentality!
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
She's tagged on to her sister for too long. I bet she has many things going for her yet she didn't use the opportunity of her sister's fame to her own advantage as an independent woman.

Banky W's kid bro is a model. AY Makun's brother is a fashion designer.

By the way,
VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016

Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by Lordabas: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
RebelliousDark:
success story of how your püssy stinks like that of your sister?. . . . . . cheesy grin
Ewwwwww stoppit. This thread is beginning to smell grin
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by midehi2(f): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
RebelliousDark:

your siggy though. . . .what a fücked up mentality!
so painful your dumb mentality didnt get it grin
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by RebelliousDark: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
midehi2:

so painful your dumb mentality didnt get it grin

"a successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend" i.e a man must wörk his bütts off to guarantee comfort for his family before he can be considered successful, a dictum I completely acquiesce with. . .

"a successful woman is who can find such a man" - in other words the prerequisite of being a woman of success is to possess roving eyes that have been conditioned for the singular purpose of fishing out successful men in a sea of crowd. . . .it sounds a lot like sponging to me which was why i bedecked it with the term of a "fücked up mentality". . . .

1 Like

Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc1: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
cc mynd44
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by midehi2(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
RebelliousDark:

"a successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend" i.e a man must wörk his bütts off to guarantee comfort for his family before he can be considered successful, a dictum I completely acquiesce with. . .

"a successful woman is who can find such a man" - in other words the prerequisite of being a woman of success is to possess roving eyes that have been conditioned for the singular purpose of fishing out successful men in a sea of crowd. . . .it sounds a lot like sponging to me which was why i bedecked it with the term of a "fücked up mentality". . . .
hian! before you faint on my clit, check the next one, i have changed it. grin

does it still sound like sponging to you grin
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by RebelliousDark: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
midehi2:

hian! before you faint on my clit, check the next one, i have changed it. grin

why would i wanna faint on your Linda Ikeji-eque clït? i thought Wizkid said it was stinking? or have you amortized the stench with Hausa perfume? cheesy

midehi2:

does it still sound like sponging to you grin

it is codswallop. . .having a change of mind is not peculiar to women alone. . . . .your signature is still wackity wāck. . . .
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by Medunah: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
I really don't just like this girl. What exactly is she famous for again??
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by fejikudz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
TOTO DEY SMELL undecided
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Success at what?
What is she good for?
What talent does she have?
Re: I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji by midehi2(f): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
RebelliousDark:

why would i wanna faint on your Linda Ikeji-eque clït? i thought Wizkid said it was stinking? or have you amortized the stench with Hausa perfume? cheesy

it is codswallop. . .having a change of mind is not peculiar to women alone. . . . .your signature is still wackity wāck. . . .
you are a dickhead, gerraahia

thought you are a human being, ntot knowing you are ........ i reserve my comment tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies In Nigeria Deal With (photo) / My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore / I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights - Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.