Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

#BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] (22888 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Buhari's New Policy Fails Trending On Twitter (snapshots) / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by shamecurls(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eating Tuwo with Okro soup with my Fulani Brother around Mile 12, Lagos.

Okro soup sweet o
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Lilimax(f): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Everyone should be at alert cos we may not know what these guys are upto embarassed

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
for Veejay
Pm me a pic of yours
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Allwility: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na wa o.
Some years back a friend from the northern part of the country explained to me how the cattle business works. Rich and powerful men buy these cows in their infancy and hand it over to the almajiris to herd. The herdsmen lead the cows from the north to the south and back north in search of pastures. The herdsmen don't own these cows..they are accountable to the cabals who own them. They are usually paid peanuts. The cabals in turn sell these cows and rake in a huge profit. My friend actually wanted me to invest in it but I declined. I couldn't fathom how I'd hand over a million naira worth of cows to some almajiris just because I might make up to N10m. What happens if the cows get rustled? Now I know better!!!

The cabals arm these herdsmen. Don't be surprised some of the cabals are generals and majors in the army!! I hear President Buhari also owns cows. Does he have a ranch?? If no where does his cows get their forage from? Then I daresay the President is guilty of trespassing on other people's land!! Now you can understand why they've been trying to smuggle a national grazing bill into law since 2008. You can also understand why the army seems reluctant in taking a decisive action.

I'm calling out President Buhari and El Rufai on this matter. Na the same the same people!!!

10 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by maxzzo1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
buhari strategy is to put fear in the minds of the gullibles so this is one of his strategies or else why nothing has been done not even an arrest....Nigerians should not 4get buhari is a Fulani....

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Ewizard(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mbaka is a hypocrites

Rochas is a bastard

undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Pm me a pic of yours
Silly yougrin
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by JOYOSITA(f): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Those people are heartless. They cut people as if they are cutting grasses.
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
what a useless country, where brainless youths support obvious carnage and genocide just because of political alignment.............

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by JOYOSITA(f): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Those people are heartless. They machete people as if they are cutting grasses.
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by mazimee(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
The governor of Enugu state is the worst thing that happened to Enugu. That guy do not even have a palm karnel size balls. Damn!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by jkendy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
This Buhari of a guy doesn't even know how to accomplish his devilish mission anymore.
He tried using Boko Boys, he failed.
Now he's openly using his kinsmen nd he'll MUST certainly fail again.
GodAboveBuhari

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
Silly yougrin
Oya pm me
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by searchng4love: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Eating Tuwo with Okro soup with my Fulani Brother around Mile 12, Lagos.Okro soup sweet o
do him this when you're done eating

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by RealBae: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
The silence of all the northern Imam and leaders is worrisome
This is to tell you that hausa a can never condemned their own
Who amalgamate us with this bloody thirsty vampires

May the blood of the innocents continue to hurt their gexertions to come

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by BossDanniee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by pressplay411(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sponsored propaganda. When did Fulani's start runningd show in the East?
@least be creative and intelligent in your propaganda PDP
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
Oya pm me
pls don't derail this important topic

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by zik4ever: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
All well meaning Nigerians irrespective of political leaning must demand explanation from the Government and DSS on the mindless killings by murderous marauders and mercenaries. As far as I see it, this a very clear, present and grave danger to our collective existence. It cannot be swept under the carpet or handled "silently" or "secretly". Such an approach will amount to naked and brazen corruption!

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Ejeh(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
like say Nigerians don d suspect PMB oooo

Wah do you guys think.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23BuhariFulaniAlliance

Nigeria is gradually becoming another Somalia. Boko Haram now on season 2 and yet d great leader and General has refuse to make a statement. God help us

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by rita25(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
you people wanted change abi? lets dwell on the change nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when there was fuel scarcity in Nigeria Jan 2012 the idiots and change fanatics declared occupy NIGERIA and held the country to ransom but now going to a year no fuel and some Governors are behaving the way they want to and Fulani men are on a killing spree yet our president of CHANGE is busy touring the world and victimizing any opposition.

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
pls don't derail this important topic

You a male or female?
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

You a male or female?
female
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Menakay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Where are the ZOMBIES? come and speak for ur messiah since he refused to address this issue.

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by emmasege: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
I feel like singing a prayerful song unto God concerning this emperor that's tormenting our nation through his bloodthirsty foot soldiers.
'Alagbara l'olorun mi, alagbara ni Jesu mi
Oba to pa Sani Abacha laiyo kondo
Ko ma soun ti ko le se'
i.e.
My God is so powerful
My Jesus is so powerful
The King that killed Sani Abacha without rod
Nothing is impossible for Him (our King).
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by funnynation(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
The day I said that GMB is corse to all Nigerians I was banned for like one week but we don't need any prophet to tell us.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by springtech(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am a die-hard Buhari apologist but this senseless killings by his tribesmen & brothers is becoming rather unbecoming and leaves much to be desired. As a people's general he is called i expected more from him. He is the president of the whole nation and not just of his blood thirsty block headed fulani herdsmen / cattle rustlers.
To say the least, i am highly disappointed in his silence and inaction. President Buhari,please prove to us you are the president of the Whole Nigeria.

However, in as much as i expect the federal govt. to rise us to this challenge, i believe the state governors are first referred to as the CSO of their respective states. If the president is falling in this regards, must they also fail their own people. The ones who defiled all odds to ensure they get voted in as governors. The ones who stood their ground in the rain and shine, faced political intimidation of all sorts.

I make bold to say this is the best time our governors can show us a proof of their love for us.
Our governors need to stand their ground and defend their own people.
Let it be said that the state governors did their own part.

I sincerely hope, the common statement from our governors that "we will ensure the safety of lives and properties of our people" is not just a campaign slogan , but in actual fact a deliverable.
There is no other time this statement makes more sense than now. Prove to us you can deliver on this statement. Secure your people now.

I sincerely hope we can start trending this on twitter:

# StateGovernorsDoSomething
#StateGovernorsDefendOurLives
#StateGovernorsSecureOurLivesAndFarmlands.

I am springtech and i just want to make common sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by 4C2215131: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Speechless!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by dotTEE007(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Your days are numbered.....terrorist in guise

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by 4C2215131: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
funnynation:
The day I said that GMB is corse to all Nigerians I was banned for like one week but we don't need any prophet to tell us.

Speechless
springtech:
I am a die-hard Buhari apologist but this senseless killings by his tribesmen & brothers is becoming rather unbecoming and leaves much to be desired. As a people's general he is called i expected more from him. He is the president of the whole nation and not just of his blood thirsty block headed fulani herdsmen / cattle rustlers.
To say the least, i am highly disappointed in his silence and inaction. President Buhari,please prove to us you are the president of the Whole Nigeria.
However, in as much as i expect the federal govt. to rise us to this challenge, i believe the state governors are first referred to as the CSO of their respective states. If the president is falling in this regards, must they also fail their own people. The ones who defiled all odds to ensure they get voted in as governors. The ones who stood their ground in the rain and shine, faced political intimidation of all sorts.
I make bold to say this is the best time our governors can show us a proof of their love for us.
Our governors need to stand their ground on defend their own people.
Let it be said that the state governors did their own part.
I sincerely hope, the common statement from our governors that "we will ensure the safety of live and properties of our people" is not just a campaign slogan , but in actual fact a deliverable.
There is no other time this statement makes more sense than now. Prove to us you can deliver on this statement. Secure your people now.
I sincerely hope we can start trending this on twitter:
# StateGovernorsDoSomething
#StateGovernorsDefendOurLives
#StateGovernorsSecureOurLivesAndFarmlands.
I am springtech and i just want to make common sense.

Speechless still!
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
dulaman:
Wailers
heartless creature

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by ogene007: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
adajiboyy:
Now am certain we Nigerians made the biggest and greatest mistake of our lives by voting a 73 year old Man to rule us.we allowed our emotions cloud our judgment of reasoning,we allowed some old men like Lia mohammed and APC to deceive us in believing GEJ is the worst thing after the devil,but GEJ on behalf of me and some sincere nigerians at heart we are sorry.see the carnage been perpetrated by this Fulani's and our so called messiah of a president can't even speak out against it.its a shame.
Even Abacha with all the evill he perpetrated is still a saint compared with this 'pure evill' called Buhari. He will not end well unless he immediately retraces his steps. This Islamization/Land grabbing campaign by Buhari's militants will surely fail. Nigeria will rather break up into a thousand pieces than the people of the SS and SE to give up their lands to the hausa/fulani marauders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Researchers Use Night-time Satellite Images To Map African Electricity Access / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC / Zamfara Bandits Leader, Halilu Speaks On Ravaging Insecurity Make Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.