Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

#BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] (22887 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Buhari's New Policy Fails Trending On Twitter (snapshots) / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by nnokwa042(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
Though am against the killings of Nigeria farmers by unknown gunmen(Aka Fulani herdsmen) but this sudden increase in attacks by so called Fulani herdsmen should be well investigated so that innocent shepherds won't be tagged murders cause this could be a stage managed blackmail and could be insurgents or militants in Fulani herdsmen's clothing. There is a need for security watch and in depth investigation into the sudden rise in such attacks. Am not defending criminal here but just expressing an opinion. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes. Wake up and stop the blame game. You have two enemies. Mr. President and the killers. You would always imagine Mr. President as your enemy until you are no more a pessimistic condemner. The other one is the killer. Because of the prejudice you had and have against the people of C-in-C who are unfortunately Fulani, you refer every evil to them. The enemy is the killer of you and I but you point your fingers at the Fulani. However, find your men to fight them when they attack you. Why call for BIAFRA when you can't even fight a cattle rearer, if really he is the killer?
u and i know that average igbo man is more stronger than somalian looking fulanis remove goverment soldiers supporting them they cant even last hour with igbo person,but time shall tell things will change quick i promise

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by IshiBANmore: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
It's a pity
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by IshiBANmore: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
I remember some years back when Fulanis herdmans attach Plateaus state indigenes just because they stop them from grazing on thier farm land wicked

I guess that is one of the reasons plateau indigene voted for pdp instead of apc at the federal lvel. Because they don't trust any Fulani man anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by amazingspiderma: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
there is no magic about rearing cows.It is not rocket science, the best strategy is for southeasterns to set up their own state or private cattle ranches. Let put an end on depending on these group of murderers for beef.
The south consume a very large portion of beef,hence a significant market. But if we can import improved varieties from Europe,where cattles grow faster and bigger milk then we can provide alternatives and end this vicious cycle of dependence. This should be a regional affair. We can call for an emergency regional meeting with stake holders on this strategy. Since the bird have learnt ,to fly without perching, the hunter has to also learn to shoot without aiming.
Southeast, read the hand writing and act intelligently.Then if it continues,we can exploit other measures, even if it means self defense.
We should learn from history, to avoid repeating.
It is our dependence on these guys that gives them the guts to do this. Why should we die because people want to feed their cows.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Alanzazani: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
We truly deserve the kind of leadership we get that is why citizens of a country are being murdered and the president doesn't deem it fit to say anything. Just imagine a divisive leader in modern times with civil war mentality. We need young progressive leaders to move this country foward
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by judondasylva(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
the best solution to Nigeria problems is division of this country but we will keep on deceiving ourselves saying one Nigeria. how many times have you heard one united states of America? or one united kingdom? or one Russia? Nigeria greatest problem is self deciet
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by clementy117(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Just stop eating cow meat...
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Atlantian: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu was right.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
female
pm me ur number
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

pm me ur number
Why? What for
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Why? What for
for discussion.. cool
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by ebripyahoocom: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

for discussion.. cool

We dey talk serious matter here this guy dey here dey arrange babe.

As for Buhari, ur cup is getting full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early / Falana To Malami: You Risk Being Removed As AGF If You Fail To Release Sowore / Researchers Use Night-time Satellite Images To Map African Electricity Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.