Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

#BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] (22889 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Buhari's New Policy Fails Trending On Twitter (snapshots) / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Abiolaseyi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
dulaman:
Wailers
Can u imagine this **** for his comment?
People saying the fact about the situation of the country and u r here chorusing 'wailer' smh for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Eating Tuwo with Okro soup with my Fulani Brother around Mile 12, Lagos.

Okro soup sweet o
cut off their heads naa abeg angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by NaijaEfcc: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
if you voted for Buhari, this will be your portion!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by shamecurls(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchng4love:

do him this when you're done eating

How can I do such to my own when someone like you is available
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by ClintonDal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
And that is someone's son or brother who has being butchered. I've never even dissected a lab rat talk more of a cadaver in such gruesome manner.
The painful part is that nothing will be done about it and the perpetrators would go scot free in this lawless and tribal nation. He would likely be forgotten in weeks and would just count as statistics for people to argue with online. God save our souls.

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Orikinla(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
The last time I told people to defend themselves against Hausa Fulani herdsmen, Nairaland BANNED ME FOR 30 DAYS and removed my timely WARNING THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE SLAUGHTER OF IGBOS IN ENUGU YESTERDAY. When I warned months ago that President Buhari is sitting on a keg of gun powder if he does not disarm the Hausa Fulani herdsmen, Nairaland moderators preferred to ignore it instead of posting it on the homepage. Now hundreds have been attacked and murdered from Agatu to Enugu, because of ignorance caused by the petty conceit and deceit of some people. God knows I raised the alarm before the tragedies happened.

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by NaijaEfcc: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
springtech:
I am a die-hard Buhari apologist but this senseless killings by his tribesmen & brothers is becoming rather unbecoming and leaves much to be desired. As a people's general he is called i expected more from him. He is the president of the whole nation and not just of his blood thirsty block headed fulani herdsmen / cattle rustlers.
To say the least, i am highly disappointed in his silence and inaction. President Buhari,please prove to us you are the president of the Whole Nigeria.

However, in as much as i expect the federal govt. to rise us to this challenge, i believe the state governors are first referred to as the CSO of their respective states. If the president is falling in this regards, must they also fail their own people. The ones who defiled all odds to ensure they get voted in as governors. The ones who stood their ground in the rain and shine, faced political intimidation of all sorts.

I make bold to say this is the best time our governors can show us a proof of their love for us.
Our governors need to stand their ground on defend their own people.
Let it be said that the state governors did their own part.

I sincerely hope, the common statement from our governors that "we will ensure the safety of live and properties of our people" is not just a campaign slogan , but in actual fact a deliverable.
There is no other time this statement makes more sense than now. Prove to us you can deliver on this statement. Secure your people now.

I sincerely hope we can start trending this on twitter:

# StateGovernorsDoSomething
#StateGovernorsDefendOurLives
#StateGovernorsSecureOurLivesAndFarmlands.

I am springtech and i LACK common sense.
you see how your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens?? what forces does the Governors control?? have you ever blamed the governors during GEJ administration? iranu!! no just vex me this afternoon!! angry

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by shamecurls(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
cut off their heads naa abeg angry

When yours is on your neck and can be cut off at will.
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
The governors of these states are guilty, because they failed to protect their states from these Hausa Fulani heardsmen that the Nigerian police should have arrested them from trespassing and illegal possession of arms.
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by ogene007: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Everyone should be at alert cos we may not know what these guys are upto embarassed
We know what they are up to. They are involved in Islamization/Land grabbing campaign to take over the entire south-south and south-east where they feel they face the stiffest opposition to their Islamization/Land grabbing project. The feel that the south-west is a far easier prospect for them since there has never been much difference between a yoruba christian and yoruba moslem. They feel that they have plenty 'neo-Afonjas' who would be willing without raising a finger to handover the entire south-west to them. They do not respect the 1999 constitution and only make reference to it when it favors them. An example can be seen in the appointments into the various security agencies. That is why only the Hausa/Fulani are heading all the key security apparatus in the country. As nigeria stands today, they are confident that they are holding everybody to ransom.

What should our response be? We should quickly organize ourselves and demand the immediate convocation of a sovereign national conference to determine if Nigeria should remain one. The agitation by all the groups agitating for self determination should be increased and relentless pressure mounted on the central government. There should be mass movement across the entire country against this hausa/fulani invasion with the minimum demand that all the sponsors of these massacres be brought to justice. The time to act is now.

6 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by ajarossi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mbaka r u there?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by fakuta(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
terrorists are coming to your land and you are busy blaming buhari... please you better start acting before it will be too late like northeast.... this guys are deadly as far am am concern is not fulani is BH
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by amiskurie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
You can bring us tweet of morons,yet you can bring the graphic bloodbath frm enugu

What happens to my latest thread Seun?
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by NLban: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
like say Nigerians don d suspect PMB oooo

Wah do you guys think.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23BuhariFulaniAlliance
Am surprised that the traditional rulers in the affected regions are keeping mum over these killings. Can't they speak with one voice? Can't they call booooooohaaaaria to order? www.nairaland.com/attachments/3643866_3643840cymera20160426130422jpeg9096893af8e67d055299b04adf22eda8_jpeg_jpegcdd12656c33bb9ac37f97860c0feebff
Buhari is a TERRORIST
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by philanthropist1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
If they like, let them block me again...... they only solution to Nigeria problem is to divide this country...... BIAFRA all the way
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by obivictor(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
one of the renowned liar (lie Mohammad) we have in the zoo said that the FG is resolving the issue of the herdsmen #silently.....the chose to doit‪ #‎silently‬ because it's the Fulani not the ipob and Niger deltan they chose to go #silently because the Fulani's own this country..what I want to say here is we should take up ARMS stand up and defend our selves.. this government can't do it for us and will never do it for us..if u don't fight they'll still come to your houses, villages, communities and kill u..it's better we die defending our selves than being slaughtered in our homes..arise!!! SOUTH East SOUTH south Fulani herdsmen is on a mission to kill YOU!!!takeup ARM kill them before they kill you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by dazzlingd(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari, say something and stop keeping mute...do something and stop pretending u ain't seeing the works of your people
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by jtwest(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmmm Nigeria
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Terror666(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
As I Don tweet my own na Godwin
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by dazzlingd(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
emmasege:
I feel like singing a prayerful song unto God concerning this emperor that's tormenting our nation through his bloodthirsty foot soldiers.
'Alagbara l'olorun mi, alagbara ni Jesu mi
Oba to pa Sani Abacha laiyo kondo
Ko ma soun ti ko le se'
i.e.
My God is so powerful
My Jesus is so powerful
The King that killed Sani Abacha without rod
Nothing is impossible for Him (our King).
see as I jst dey look you have
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Abeymills(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Orikinla(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani - Politics - Nigeria, https://www.nairaland.com/3070517/president-buhari-not-supporting-fulani
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Though am against the killings of Nigeria farmers by unknown gunmen(Aka Fulani herdsmen) but this sudden increase in attacks by so called Fulani herdsmen should be well investigated so that innocent shepherds won't be tagged murders cause this could be a stage managed blackmail and could be insurgents or militants in Fulani herdsmen's clothing. There is a need for security watch and in depth investigation into the sudden rise in such attacks. Am not defending criminal here but just expressing an opinion. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes. Wake up and stop the blame game. You have two enemies. Mr. President and the killers. You would always imagine Mr. President as your enemy until you are no more a pessimistic condemner. The other one is the killer. Because of the prejudice you had and have against the people of C-in-C who are unfortunately Fulani, you refer every evil to them. The enemy is the killer of you and I but you point your fingers at the Fulani. However, find your men to fight them when they attack you. Why call for BIAFRA when you can't even fight a cattle rearer, if really he is the killer?
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by David4best(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
May be they promised the Governor of Enugu State to campaign for the position of Vice President in the forth coming 2019 Presidential election. He has d power to stop fulani invasion & onslaughter in his state. He can make rules with house of Assembly member to limit d evil activities of the fulani people but he was begging them. We the southerners value money, power, personal or political interest than our people. They can only react if it is going to affect their family member. But d northerners value d life of every body in their tribe including the poorest or common man from d north. They can never trade out their people for political gain or personal interest.
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
useless president...
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by nbright: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
springtech:
I am a die-hard Buhari apologist but this senseless killings by his tribesmen & brothers is becoming rather unbecoming and leaves much to be desired. As a people's general he is called i expected more from him. He is the president of the whole nation and not just of his blood thirsty block headed fulani herdsmen / cattle rustlers.
To say the least, i am highly disappointed in his silence and inaction. President Buhari,please prove to us you are the president of the Whole Nigeria.

However, in as much as i expect the federal govt. to rise us to this challenge, i believe the state governors are first referred to as the CSO of their respective states. If the president is falling in this regards, must they also fail their own people. The ones who defiled all odds to ensure they get voted in as governors. The ones who stood their ground in the rain and shine, faced political intimidation of all sorts.

I make bold to say this is the best time our governors can show us a proof of their love for us.
Our governors need to stand their ground and defend their own people.
Let it be said that the state governors did their own part.

I sincerely hope, the common statement from our governors that "we will ensure the safety of lives and properties of our people" is not just a campaign slogan , but in actual fact a deliverable.
There is no other time this statement makes more sense than now. Prove to us you can deliver on this statement. Secure your people now.

I sincerely hope we can start trending this on twitter:

# StateGovernorsDoSomething
#StateGovernorsDefendOurLives
#StateGovernorsSecureOurLivesAndFarmlands.

I am springtech and i just want to make common sense.
you succeeded in shifting the blame to the state governor, let me ask you justtwo questions. 1. Who controls the security agencies?
2. What do you want the state governor to do?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by bismarck: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
ogene007:

That is why only the Hausa/Fulani are heading all the key security apparatus in the country. As nigeria stands today, they are confident that they are holding everybody to ransom.
What should our response be? We should quickly organize ourselves and demand the immediate convocation of a sovereign national conference to determine if Nigeria should remain one. The agitation by all the groups agitating for self determination should be increased and relentless pressure mounted on the central government. There should be mass movement across the entire country against this hausa/fulani invasion with the minimum demand that all the sponsors of these massacres be brought to justice. The time to act is now.
Well, my brother, I cannot imagine why many people fail to realize that only an independent Igbo country will bring total solution to repeated Fulani aggression on Igbo communities. Why do I hold this view? People come on-line and rant about how youths in affected areas are cowardly, how SE governors are docile (yes they are!), how security agencies are not helping, blahblahblah, but no one is asking questions about the very-biased structuring and attitude of national security forces, namely, in their dominance by Fulani elements themselves. In all cases where these atrocities are committed, any intelligent person should decipher a worrying pattern: movement during wee hours, of dangerously-armed Fulani herdsmen, police and military failing to nip these moves even when fed with intel reports, then the marauders unleash havoc, and if vigilante/youth try attempt to fight back, they are hounded, arrested, and at times, even killed by security personnel.
These are really trying times for the Igbo in Nigeria, and any true son or daughter of this great ethnicity must start to realize that their identity as a race is in real danger, should they remain in this useless Federation. If Igbos have their own country, what is happening now, will not even arise as their armed forces will be truly nationalistic in securing Enugu borderlands, and even launch raids to destroy militia bases in the North. Please, how can you expect Nigeria's security forces to protect the lives of Ndigbo when Fulani interests are what matters? This is a wake-up call to fight for the actualization of an independent Igbo country, so that in situations like this, they become trans-national conflict, which when garnished with appropriate diplomacy, can lead to imposition of economic and political sanctions on Usman Danfodio's people..

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by NobleG1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari is a fulani jihadist who wants to northernize Nigeria. His government will not protect you against his fellow fulani terrorists.

Defend yourself, your family and your community by any brutal means necessary!

Kill any fulani you see entering your community! They must leave South-East!

I hate jungle justice, but why would any sane person sit and watch fulani terrorists invade his community and slaughter his people?
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Guyman02: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
South East Govs and people should start giving jobs to Awka blacksmiths to produce the needful. Awka is more portent than AK 47 as it tears the whole body apart.
If the South East can produce 'Ogbunigwe' in 1967 that destroyed columns of Nigerian Army what is Fulani herdsmen in 2016
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by Tayomi37(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls has Fr. Mbaka say anything?
For l remembered he said " it is better for stranger to head him than for his brother to head & have bloodshed". Now stranger has head his house & stranger's kin's men are killing his brothers
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by mayenmi: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Was the governors of Adamawa,Yobe and Borno states said to be guilty during the insecurity by the BH in the last dispensation.My friend,the president is the CIC.
Orikinla:
The governors of these states are guilty, because they failed to protect their states from these Hausa Fulani heardsmen that the Nigerian police should have arrested them from trespassing and illegal possession of arms.
Re: #BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] by bezimo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari is a clearly incompetent leader.He hasnt demonstrated any thing to show that he is better than GEJ as a matter of fact he appears worse than GEJ. We saw this coming but our SW brothers saw otherwise. Now see the result.So disheartening!!!!!

Buhari rears cows so he has the same interest with those fulani hersdmen cum terrorists. There is nothing he would do against them. The SE can only prepare for the worst because the Buhari led government is not ready to address the issue.

The ONLY option now is to arm yourselves and take the battle to those fulani idiots and pursue them permanently out of the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC / Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’ / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.