Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible (683 Views)

Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World / Unclean Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 12:59am On Aug 08, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

How can God be a man called jesus. This is humiliating.

Mathew 23:9
And  call no man your father upon the earth. For one is your father which is in Heaven'

Job 4:17-18
Can mortal man be righteous before God ? Can a man be pure before his maker ?

Job 25:4-6
'How then can man be righteous before God ? How can he who is born of woman be clean ?. Behold even the moon is not bright and the stars are not clean in his sight: how much less man, who is a maggot, the son of man who is a worm'

COMPARE

mathew 1:16
'And jacob the father of joseph the husband of Mary, of whom jesus was born, who is called christ'

mathew 24:30
'then will appear the sign of the son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory'

mathew 10:23
'when they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, i say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel, before the son of man comes'

if thats the case then jeremiah 51:17  'Every man is stupid and without knowledge'.
No wonder jesus couldn't give an answer when asked when is the Last Hour ?

Quran 19:30,34,35,36,38, 39

note: God in Arabic means Allah

'jesus said 'And verily, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path'
'He (jesus) said 'verily i am a slave/servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture and made me a Prophet'

'Such is jesus son of mary, a statement of truth about which they doubt'

'And warn them (O Muhammad) of the Day of grief and regrets, when the case has been decided, while now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not'

'Verily,  ALLAH will inherit the earth and whatsoever is thereon. And to Allah they shall all be returned'

'How clearly will they see and hear the Day when they will appear before  ALLAH ! But the wrongdoers today are in plain error'
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2009
'whomsoever Allah sends astray,none can guide him, and He lets them wonder blindly in their transgressions'

'O people of the scripture (jews and christians) ! Now has come to you Our messenger (Muhammad) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the scripture and pass over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Muhammad) and a plain Book (the Quran)' 5:15
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by banom(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2009
Abuzola:

'whomsoever Allah sends astray,none can guide him, and He lets them wonder blindly in their transgressions'

'O people of the scripture (jews and christians) ! Now has come to you Our messenger (Muhammad) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the scripture and pass over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Muhammad) and a plain Book (the Quran)' 5:15

and also his great apostle yusuf of boko haram.

allah is indeed useless.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2009
banom:

and also his great apostle yusuf of boko haram.

Cut the crap, dude.
I had no intention to say a word here. But this is absurd; many Muslims nationwide made it clear yesterday in their sermons that Muhammad Yusuf's actions and inactions were not Islamic. But you are still so unconcern to see this. Mst.

banom:

allah is indeed useless.

See another nonsense. Why call God. . .a uzu billah! Or you don't know Allah is an Arabic word for God.

Get more serious when you come back to reply. Answer the OP's question. . .and if you can't stay mute. Unnecessary.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by banom(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2009
muhsin:

Cut the crap, dude.
I had no intention to say a word here. But this is absurd; many Muslims nationwide made it clear yesterday in their sermons that Muhammad Yusuf's actions and inactions were not Islamic. But you are still so unconcern to see this. Mst.

See another nonsense. Why call God. . .a uzu billah! Or you don't know Allah is an Arabic word for God.

Get more serious when you come back to reply. Answer the OP's question. . .and if you can't stay mute. Unnecessary.

Oboy, just drop it, before i come out fully to attack this disgusting diabolic useless religion called Islam,

allah is not God, they are two different persons, though i don't believe in any of them.

but allah, mohamed Yusuf, osama, sadam and the rest of you are less useful than a dirty mad person.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2009
banom:

Oboy, just drop it, before i come out fully to attack this disgusting diabolic useless religion called Islam,

allah is not God, they are two different persons, though i don't believe in any of them.

but allah, mohamed Yusuf, osama, sadam and the rest of you are less useful than a dirty mad person.

. . .as banom irrationally believe. Pity.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by banom(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2009
muhsin:

. . .as banom irrationally believe. Pity.

No, that was totaly wrong, it is you who foolishly follow what your useless bloody rapist allah and mohamed thought you in expectation of staphylococcus infected paradise virgins that deserve pity for your delusional irrationality.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2009
Banom- an atheist and animal are the same. So is not a surprise seeing your malicious insanity.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by banom(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Banom- an atheist and animal are the same. So is not a surprise seeing your malicious insanity.

Just like the way it wasn't any surprise seeing the uselessness of Muslims around the world, their founder( mohamed and allah) are big waste product of humanity,
with insatiable appetite for dirty girls.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2009
God please Forgive him for the useless brat is not in his right mind, Oh Allah show him the light of truth
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2009
You are certainly pitiful, banom, for you are too far misguided and polluted. All you need is prayer, and I see brother Abuzola has started one for you. May the Almighty God answer.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by banom(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
muhsin:

You are certainly pitiful, banom, for you are too far misguided and polluted. All you need is prayer, and I see brother Abuzola has started one for you. May the Almighty God answer.

Abuzola:

God please Forgive him for the useless brat is not in his right mind, Oh Allah show him the light of truth

Yeah, i like that, my only fear is that if allah hears your prayer, my own portion of virgin may be among the Hiv infected ones that mohamed normaly sucks their wet pants.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2009
banom:

Yeah, i like that, my only fear is that if allah hears your prayer, my own portion of virgin may be among the Hiv infected ones that mohamed normaly sucks their wet pants.

Another utter stupidity. Oh God! Come to this schmuck's aide! grin
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by banom(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
muhsin:

Another utter stupidity. Oh allah! Come to this schmuck's aide! grin

Allah please hurry up, leave that sick prostitute you are sucking in paradise and come and aid me,
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
banom:

Allah please hurry up, leave that sick prostitute you are sucking in paradise and come and aid me,

You see?
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by mamagee6(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2009
God please forgive all men.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2009
,mama-gee:

God please forgive all men.

Did women wrong you? grin
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2009
Mama gege have you forgotten jesus to be a man ? Or was he a woman ?
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Kunbee: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
and ur point is
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
She dey pity men
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
When she meant men she was talking about both sexes
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2009
Kunbee:

When she meant men she was talking about both sexes

Huh?
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
Muhsin don't mind him, the topic is about man and she pity mr man who happens to be jesus. Now he is sayin X Y Z
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by muhsin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Abuzola,

I leave a message for you in Is Killing Boko Haram. . .? thread.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2009
'on the Day when God will resurrect them all together for their account, then they will swear to Him as they swear to you (O muslim). And they think that they have something to stand upon. Verily, they are liars !. Satan overpowered them. So he has made them forget the remembrance of God. They are the party of satan, verily, it is the party of satan that will be the losers !. Those who oppose to God and His messenger (Muhammad) , they will be among the lowest most humiliated. GOD has decreed: 'verily, it is I and My Messengers who shall be the victorious'. Verily, God is All Powerful, All Mighty' Quran 58:18-21
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
[b]How can God be a man called jesus. This is humiliating

.[/b]Mathew 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth. For one is your father which is in Heaven'

Job 4:17-18
Can mortal man be righteous before God ? Can a man be pure before his maker ?

Job 25:4-6
'How then can man be righteous before God ? How can he who is born of woman be clean ?. Behold even the moon is not bright and the stars are not clean in his sight: how much less man, who is a maggot, the son of man who is a worm'

COMPARE

mathew 1:16
'And jacob the father of joseph the husband of Mary, of whom jesus was born, who is called christ'

mathew 24:30
'then will appear the sign of the son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory'

mathew 10:23
'when they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, i say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel, before the son of man comes'

if thats the case then jeremiah 51:17 'Every man is stupid and without knowledge'.
No wonder jesus couldn't give an answer when asked when is the Last Hour ?

Quran 19:30,34,35,36,38, 39

note: God in Arabic means Allah

'jesus said 'And verily, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path'
'He (jesus) said 'verily i am a slave/servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture and made me a Prophet'

'Such is jesus son of mary, a statement of truth about which they doubt'

'And warn them (O Muhammad) of the Day of grief and regrets, when the case has been decided, while now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not'

'Verily, ALLAH will inherit the earth and whatsoever is thereon. And to Allah they shall all be returned'

'How clearly will they see and hear the Day when they will appear before ALLAH ! But the wrongdoers today are in plain error'
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by luvola(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2009
abuzola sorry to say ,u are a lunatic boko haram
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
Luvola, what have i done to you ?
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by skyone(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Luvola, what have i done to you ?

i advsie you go check if you are really still normal.
Re: Jesus Unclean Man ? -bible by Abuzola(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
Skyone why are you using two Id, luvone and skyone. What a deadly Fraudster

(1) (Reply)

Is God Wicked ? / Religious Houses Should Be Heavily Taxed Like The Tobacco Company. / Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.