Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Need Help With Selling On Etsy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help With Selling On Etsy (3645 Views)

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! / How Do I Sell My Goods On Etsy? / Coping With Businesses That Involves Selling On Credit. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Selling On Etsy by omobash21(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'm a young fashion designer a.k.a Nigerian tailor grin lol, and I stumbled across "etsy" in my quest for e-commerce sites which favors selling custom made items. I fell in love with the platform at first sight as it will not only help my business, but also help the falling economy as there are numerous buyers across the globe. I was more surprised as there are Nigerian sellers on the platform . This encouraged me to put up this post to get help from any experienced seller around here. I want to do my background check well and any meaningful contribution will be appreciated. I have some few questions to ask:
How do you handle the shipping part ? I need insights on how to calculate shipping flat rate, which shipping method to use at a minimized cost, even how to package items for shipping
Also, how do you manage your orders? How do you handle disputes, returns and cancellations.
Also, what's the etsy payment procedure like?
These are the insights I would like to get from experienced people around here and I do hope I get the required assistance. Thanks for taking the time to go through my post.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help With Selling On Etsy by prettysussie: 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
I am interested too. Those with the knowledge of selling on etsy...please help!!!
Re: Need Help With Selling On Etsy by Godmother(f): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
So sad no one ever answered this question as I currently have the same question.

Anyways, I'll do my findings and God willing, will update here with what I get.
Re: Need Help With Selling On Etsy by jashar(f): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Godmother:
So sad no one ever answered this question as I currently have the same question.

Good day. What did you find out please?

Thank you
Re: Need Help With Selling On Etsy by 4kings: 1:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Godmother:

Please what were your findings?
Were you able to sell on Etsy?

(1) (Reply)

Superex Crypto Exchange Launched Its Token Trading Pair Et/usdt:get Free ET / What Is In High Demand In Nigeria / What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.