Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72048 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
I hear you. That's why their uncorrelated logic leaves them messier than the agbero who collects owo load at Lagos bus stops.

I tell you bruv, what's logical about a man fucking_ another man's butt hole? I mean, the ass is meant to emit sh1t, not take a dick just like the veejayjay is meant to receive a dick, harbor semen, and bring forth something gorgeously cute and adorable.

Believe it, having a westernised British or American accent is no longer the acceptable fad for being educated and posh for most of our brothers and sisters living abroad.

Nah, not anymore, our local folks have learnt the art and can even sound more American or British than our long domiciled brethren.

The new "sign" of westernisation, sophistication and morally advanced is to endorse faggøtry with some obscure logic. In the West, even for Whites, endorsing or being indifferent to homosexuality, is also a sign of moral sophistication.

Our brethren who crossed the Atlantic have re-shackled themselves with a firmer bond tighter than that of colonialism.

They have this compulsion of trying to show us just how "backward" we are in thinking. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2016
lezz:

Believe it, having a westernised British or American accent is no longer the acceptable fad for being educated and posh for most of our brothers and sisters living abroad.

Nah, not anymore, our local folks have learnt the art and can even sound more American or British than our long domiciled brethren.

The new "sign" of westernisation, sophistication and morally advanced is to endorse faggøtry with some obscure logic. In the West, even for Whites, endorsing or being indifferent to homosexuality, is also a sign of moral sophistication.

Our brethren who crossed the Atlantic have re-shackled themselves with a firmer bond tighter than that of colonialism.

They have this compulsion of trying to show us just how "backward" we are in thinking. grin grin grin
[b]And this compulsion of their's usually leaves them in a pool of their own foolery when they meet one who is grilled by the so called sub standard education meted out by our prestigious university system.

They believe just living abroad makes them stand primus interparas with the white man, who, if given the chance, will not hesitate to bring back the Ku Klux Klan, and hang them specifically for being inane twerps who lick their ass.

I tell you bruv, endorsing the LBGT community doesn't come close to it, but seeing our brothers and sisters shedding everything that is african and adopting everything that is western is so heart breaking. To think these imperialists have the nerve of accusing us for killing twins, when they in turn, came here, took our brothers and sisters abroad, made them slaves, as if that was not enough, they now segregated them, humiliated them, made them wipe their ass, and label them sub human.

I doff my hat for Rosa Parks, Marcus Garvey, El Hajj Malik El Shabazz for spitting in the white mans face and telling he to go Bleep his mother.

You'll wonder how a country with a violent history can come here and call us barbarians and savages.

I tell you bruv, some of our brothers and sisters who live abroad have now made it there modus operandi to become whiter than the white man, in a bid to get the white man to like them. Its such a shame, thinking backward just because one so much want to be accepted.[/b]
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
[b]And this compulsion of their's usually leaves them in a pool of their own foolery when they meet one who is grilled by the so called sub standard education meted out by our prestigious university system.

They believe just living abroad makes them stand primus interparas with the white man, who, if given the chance, will not hesitate to bring back the Ku Klux Klan, and hang them specifically for being inane twerps who lick their ass.

I tell you bruv, endorsing the LBGT community doesn't come close to it, but seeing our brothers and sisters shedding everything that is african and adopting everything that is western is so heart breaking. To think these imperialists have the nerve of accusing us for killing twins, when they in turn, came here, took our brothers and sisters abroad, made them slaves, as if that was not enough, they now segregated them, humiliated them, made them wipe their ass, and label them sub human.

I doff my hat for Rosa Parks, Marcus Garvey, El Hajj Malik El Shabazz for spitting in the white mans face and telling he to go Bleep his mother.

You'll wonder how a country with a violent history can come here and call us barbarians and savages.

I tell you bruv, some of our brothers and sisters who live abroad have now made it there modus operandi to become whiter than the white man, in a bid to get the white man to like them. Its such a shame, thinking backward just because one so much want to be accepted.[/b]

That's a deep one there, lolz. And you see the ease with which our females discard every vestige of African value to become acceptable in there communities abroad.

I find the Family section a perfect analytical showroom for appraising the moral and spiritual damage inflicted on the African woman abroad.

I mean, you can actually deduce the sadness in their life from the moral message they are trying to pass.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2016
lezz:

That's a deep one there, lolz. And you see the ease with which our females discard every vestige of African value to become acceptable in there communities abroad.

I find the Family section a perfect analytical showroom for appraising the moral and spiritual damage inflicted on the African woman abroad.

I mean, you can actually deduce the sadness in their life from the moral message they are trying to pass.
I tell you bruv, the sadness in their lives is as a result of the warped and fucked_ up media shenanigans being spewed by the white man, which he use to brain wash them. I'm sure you know Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and how this show made a complete fool and mockery of our very own sister here in Nairaland called EstharFabian, who went as far as naming her diary after the low brained reality TV show.

Just think about it bruv, if this girl was abroad, what do you think would have become of her? I cringe at the reality of that thought!

Our sisters who live abroad, who regal in the westernized perverted ways of the white man, need to come back home and receive the Hard Reset our forefathers use in correcting our grandparents when they erred...

A VERY DIRTY SLAP!!!!.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by bebe2(f): 8:11am On May 17, 2016
lezz:

And how does your bellowing bear on the issue here, eh?

Are you seeking to justify homosexual adoption with heterosexual rape ?

My point is , the fact dat a gay couple adopt a girl child don't mean they gonna rape her.

There is a higher chance of the child being raped or sexually molested in a heterosexual household.

Like I said thousands of rape happen in this country daily is it by homosexual's?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2016
bebe2:

My point is , the fact dat a gay couple adopt a girl child don't mean they gonna rape her.

There is a higher chance of the child being raped or sexually molested in a heterosexual household.

Like I said thousands of rape happen in this country daily is it by homosexual's?

Not if any of those poufs happens to be bisexual.

The worst rape of the girl child is of her very nature, the fact of being raised by two male quirks of nature, one of which she'll call mommy.

It's so unsettling how you pro-gays seek to justify abhorrence of nature with a few criminal elements of normal established societal conduct.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by bebe2(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
lezz:

The worst rape of the girl child is of her very nature, the fact of being raised by two male quirks of nature, one of which she'll call mommy.

It's so unsettling how you pro-gays seek to justify abhorrence of nature with a few criminal elements of normal established societal conduct.

The earth doesn't belong to anyone group.

We all have a place for it, LGBT, blacks , whites, abled, disabled, whatever.

Live and let's live.

The fact that they gay don't mean they will rape the child.

Whether one is bisexual or even heterosexual and pretending don't mean they will rape the child.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2016
bebe2:

The earth doesn't belong to anyone group.
I fail to see the correlation here.
bebe2:

We all have a place for it, LGBT, blacks , whites, abled, disabled, whatever.
Skin colour and physical impairment have nothing to do with morals and sexual orientation. It is the norm for you guys to drag anything into a debate to make cheap logic out of your chosen damnation.
bebe2:

Live and let's live.
So you stand for nothing? Anything goes? That's the laziest mental and logical expression I have seen yet.
bebe2:

The fact that they gay don't mean they will rape the child.

Whether one is bisexual or even heterosexual and pretending don't mean they will rape the child.

Gays have no business adopting children, buying children.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by bebe2(f): 10:35am On May 17, 2016
lezz:
I fail to see the correlation here.
Skin colour and physical impairment have nothing to do with morals and sexual orientation. It is the norm for you guys to drag anything into a debate to make cheap logic out of your chosen damnation.

So you stand for nothing? Anything goes? That's the laziest mental and logical expression I have seen yet.
Gays have no business adopting children, buying children.

Well, Wat u think is never going to change the world.

Let's all live in peace.

Don't be gay and let those who are live in peace.

I just don't like this idea of a certain group of pple antagonising another be cos they think they know how things shud be.

As for Wat I I stand for? EQUAL TREATMENT OF ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by bebe2(f): 11:15am On May 17, 2016
lezz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3109918/4-year-old-girl-raped-death-adamawa#45692148

Is he gay?

I rather have a thousand gay men than these evil creatures.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
bebe2:

https://www.nairaland.com/3109918/4-year-old-girl-raped-death-adamawa#45692148

Is he gay?

I rather have a thousand gay men than these evil creatures.

This throws the question I asked you back into the mix; do you justify faggøtry with the conduct of a few social-misfits?

There's no rape, or heterosexual misdemeanour compared to faggøtry!!!

Faggøtry exemplifies the sickening base of human perversion that defies logic, nature and perception!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by bebe2(f): 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
lezz:

This throws the question I asked you back into the mix; do you justify faggøtry with the conduct of a few social-misfits?

Faggøtry exemplifies the sickening base of human perversion that defies logic, nature and perception!!!

Too many Hypocrites in naija.

How about men that enjoy anall sexx? Shud we also class them as gays?

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2016
bebe2:

Well, Wat u think is never going to change the world.

Let's all live in peace.

Don't be gay and let those who are live in peace.

I just don't like this idea of a certain group of pple antagonising another be cos they think they know how things shud be.

As for Wat I I stand for? EQUAL TREATMENT OF ALL.

Only a woman will be this morally bland, standing for nothing yet pretending to give acquiescence to the "good life"

Homosexuality is not only an obfuscation of nature but a criminal act in Nigeria.

Why do gays seek to redefine the term "marriage"? A term established by heterosexuals? Why lobby and blackmail people into accepting their own pervertedness?

Why do gays prey on orphans to father them?

A gay should be honest enough to know his chosen path stands against procreation and fatherhood/motherhood.

Why the double standard?

You deny truth and sold your conscience for a fleeting minute of public handclap and an illusionary, moral sophistication!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2016
bebe2:

Too many Hypocrites in naija.

How about men that enjoy anall sexx? Shud we also class them as gays?

See how logically hollow you are?
Damn!!!!

A straight man could get turned on by the hair, or palm or tommy of a woman, but will definitely remain emotionally indifferent to these parts when in contact with a fellow man!

A man could êjaculate in between the fleshy thighs of a woman but his dick will turn flaccid in between the laps of a man.

Anal sex with women has no bearing to faggøtry.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by dasparrow: 7:57pm On May 17, 2016
lezz:

See how logically hollow you are?
Damn!!!!

A straight man could get turned on by the hair, or palm or tommy of a woman, but will definitely remain emotionally indifferent to these parts when in contact with a fellow man!

A man could êjaculate in between the fleshy thighs of a woman but his dick will turn flaccid in between the laps of a man.

Anal sex with women has no bearing to faggøtry.

@ Bolded

Why would a man leave the natural use of the vargina and start sticking his prick into the butt hole of the woman? By the way, a butt hole is a butt hole irrespective of gender. Don't ever think that the butt hole of a woman is softer than that of a man. That place is not meant for penetration but rather for sh!t to come out of. So yes, a man who leaves the natural use of the vargina and instead starts digging into the butt hole of the woman is a closet gay. I wonder whether he will be around when his woman's butt hole slacks and starts leaking?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
I heard many Nigerian guys love butting shocked
Leilah, where are thou?

Dasparrow, I'm wondering too.

dasparrow:

@ Bolded

Why would a man leave the natural use of the vargina and start sticking his prick into the butt hole of the woman? By the way, a butt hole is a butt hole irrespective of gender. Don't ever think that the butt hole of a woman is softer than that of a man. That place is not meant for penetration but rather for sh!t to come out of. So yes, a man who leaves the natural use of the vargina and instead starts digging into the butt hole of the woman is a closet gay. I wonder whether he will be around when his woman's butt hole slacks and starts leaking?

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by dasparrow: 8:17pm On May 17, 2016
lezz:

@Bolded

What we have going on in Nigeria is more than a few social-misfits. Nigeria as a country is crawling with pedophiles and the average Nigerian-bred adult male is either a pedophile, rapist or soon-to-be pedophile or rapist. You have no idea the psychological and emotional damage that child sexual abuse causes on the victim. I am not here to support homosexuality because I know what the bible says about it. I am here to state that the average Nigerian is a hypocrite. You should be equally if not more disgusted over grown Nigerian men shoving their prick into the private part of a child. That is sick if you ask me. With homosexual relationships, at least 2 adults are consenting to being with each other. In the case of pedophilia, the child has no say. I know too many ladies that were sexually abused as kids and I can see how it affected them negatively in their lives as adults.

As long as many of you will not speak out angrily against child sexual molest, fornication and infidelity in marriage like you do with homosexuality, you people remain bloody hypocrites to me. I also believe that God will continue to punish Nigeria until we as a society do something drastic to pedophiles that will serve as a lesson that this kind of behavior should never be tolerated in any sane society.

Then again, is Nigeria a sane society?

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2016
dasparrow:

@Bolded

What we have going on in Nigeria is more than a few social-misfits. Nigeria as a country is crawling with pedophiles and the average Nigerian-bred adult male is either a pedophile, rapist or soon-to-be pedophile or rapist. You have no idea the psychological and emotional damage that child sexual abuse causes on the victim. I am not here to support homosexuality because I know what the bible says about it. I am here to state that the average Nigerian is a hypocrite. You should be equally if not more disgusted over grown Nigerian men shoving their prick into the private part of a child. That is sick if you ask me. With homosexual relationships, at least 2 adults are consenting to being with each other. In the case of pedophilia, the child has no say. I know too many ladies that were sexually abused as kids and I can see how it affected them negatively in their lives as adults.

As long as many of you will not speak out angrily against child sexual molest, fornication and infidelity in marriage like you do with homosexuality, you people remain bloody hypocrites to me. I also believe that God will continue to punish Nigeria until we as a society do something drastic to pedophiles that will serve as a lesson that this kind of behavior should never be tolerated in any sane society.

Then again, is Nigeria a sane society?

Uncorrelated and speculative generalisation from one who is biased and nurses a grievance with Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

1. @Igbo and born in Nigeria

cheesy

That's how you have been socialized.

2. The 'white man' did not only destroy Africa, white people were destroying each other too back in the day. They have fought two WORLD WARS on their soil. They were slaughtering each other like animals.

@ number one, that was my whole point when I said what else could I be....you may have missed the nuance...I know, and was being " filled with resigned amusement" there smiley

@number two, I get your point...but the damages associated with colonisation and slavery are definitely more far and out reaching and damaging than a society/civilisation fighting a war among itself @ world wars. I am talking about intergenerational embodiment here. I think I know why Mugabe became a rebel (and "mad" from a western perspective).....he must have studied global politics and policies well in the course of getting all those those degrees he has.....he just got it and flipped, literally cheesy...choosing staying emancipated even if it meant going bust..and I totally get him. Our leaders would too, if they got more than their usual honorary masters. Actually if they did....they would enact "crazy" policies like banning weaves, bleaching agents from the country/continent..etc...just to rebel. Although they were following the dictates of our overly religious society when they criminalised gay unions...that law is a rebellious one in a world that is increasingly western in outlook.

As a total digress, the reason the African society is alarmingly backwards and intolerant at the same time it is overly religious is because our philosophy is borrowed (from the two religions we have here)....embodiment without synergy, if I can coin that term. You see the way people the world over go on "ashrams" in India and to explore the teachings of Buddha...with so much fervour and belief and results (peace, love etc) seen among white people is because these religions (philosophies) were nutured in their natural habitats....you see why God is inside us and everywhere? Too big to be in one place, eh? I know!

No people would respect a society without its own philosophy...never. Our philosophies were trampled to "evil" smittereens during colonial times, and after that were never allowed to thrive. Vodun in Benin (country) and Ifa in Yoruba land attract seekers from every corner of the globe because of their authenticity...growing in their natural niches, and making sense there. You should see the fervour with which people balk at attending cultural events now...run from their ancestral homes cos of "juju" and avoid enjoying displays by masquerades and the like...while totally celebrating Halloween, and other religious holidays. Most tragic.

There! I have successfully bored you silly I presume cheesy :'
Ndo (my apologies)...
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
Ishilove:

I and postmann cannot date. He wee use his sharp tongue to finish my life grin
i

Underneath the tough exterior may lie a bunny....talk about having your own human teddy bear cheesy
He seems to like you....and vice versa
It is that, or I have become the kind of human termed "the hopeless romantic" shocked
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
merahki:
i

Underneath the tough exterior may lie a bunny....talk about having your own human teddy bear cheesy
He seems to like you....and vice versa
It is that, or I have become the kind of human termed "the hopeless romantic" shocked
Lol. Postmann is a silver tongued young man. He uses his skills to weaken Nairaland females. He and I currently in a net-lationship cheesy grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Postma.nn is a silver tongued young man. He uses his skills to weaken Nairaland females. He and I currently in a net-lationship cheesy grin

You colour me bad.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:23pm On May 20, 2016
postmann:

You colour me bad.
Okay come here lemme colour you good wink tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
Ishilove:

I wasn't here when you did a poor paint job on me. Unpaint me in my absence. I'll come for verification. If I'm impressed with your work, I'll stay the night.
wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay. This is the time to show you're better than Da Vinci and Picasso... Go ahead and make Bosch jealous. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now this reminds me of the sex poem I wrote a while back:

A beautiful day full of strong erection_
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate
With so much luster jubilation.
A beautiful day full of strong _erection,
Its very prey full of sweet adulation,
The poets pen smile and appreciate...
A beautiful day full of strong _erection,
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate...

Cc: Ishilove. wink
You need Jesus
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. 'KARMA', when I resigned for much bigger things? You really should go and check the meaning of Karma, Mr Mad Man.

You sound pained. Lmaoooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy. Every ban you got was well deserved, young man. Get over it and move on.

This is the last comment I will dignify your pained rants with, now swerve with your painment make I see better people, jare. Cry cry baby. Mad man. Lmaaaaaaoooo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jeez...I get bad mouth o... cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

You need Jesus
No babe, I need you. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Jeez...I get bad mouth o... cheesy
Na today you know? undecided LOL.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Na today you know? undecided LOL.
Who woke this thread up?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
Who woke this thread up?
Our amiable ample bosom friend. grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Our amiable ample bosom friend. grin
Lolz! She's in the mood I think

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.