Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72325 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:31pm On May 11, 2016
postmann:

There some things one can't just help wanting more. A partial cover beautiful face is one of them.
You can't blame me.
grin wink
I don try na tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 7:39pm On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I don try na tongue

Yes, you have. I'll give you that. And I'll return the favour. But you're still in the dark. I still don't know what you like.

Ishilove:

I've sent you another one grin

That I have seen. You only succeeded in heightening my anxiety.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 7:43pm On May 11, 2016
Mtcchew if i even see you outside can't know you gan.
Removing that pics is bera than leaving it,you are inside a dark room
Ishilove:

Ogbeni that's the only pic I have posted on NL that bears my real face o jare cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:44pm On May 11, 2016
postmann:

Yes, you have. I'll give you that. And I'll return the favour. But you're still in the dark. I still don't know what you like.

That I have seen. You only succeeded in heightening my anxiety.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:46pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
Mtcchew if i even see you outside can't know you gan.
Removing that pics is bera than leaving it,you are inside a dark room
Okay lemme remove it grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 7:50pm On May 11, 2016
Oya put another one tongue
Ishilove:
Okay lemme remove it grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed

Satisfy me. Quench my burning anxiety. Put my soul at ease. You're that powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2016
Postmann and ishilove, even after all this time, you guys are still... Men please allow me to rent a room for you guys. Its long over due. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:20am On May 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Postmann and ishilove, even after all this time, you guys are still... Men please allow me to rent a room for you guys. Its long over due. grin
Joe leave us to our lomance tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Joe leave us to our lomance tongue
I just wan rent room for una na, shey na bad tin? tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:23am On May 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I just wan rent room for una na, shey na bad tin? tongue
If it isn't Sheraton then don't bother grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2016
Ishilove:

If it isn't Sheraton then don't bother grin
Sheraton? Nope! Its Intercontinental Hotel. The tallest hotel in west Africa, so they say. wink

I chose it because I want you guys to have a very 'tall' time together. grin wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:07am On May 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
_Postmann and is.hilove, even after all this time, you guys are still... Men please allow me to rent a room for you guys. Its long over due. grin

We don't need a room, bro. We are the room. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Okay, don't lemme disturb you guys... Have fun. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:09am On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Yezzur cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
Stillfire:
I can just imagine growing up with two hefty Nigerian males as parents...Lmao! grin That is scary, mehn!

This cracked me up! I dunno why!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2016
firstEVA:
can I join? Pls embarassed

Me too please?
Here I am, such a carnal being, big time, with similar beliefs like Mindfulness, believes in live and let live...
...but also know enough to know that discovering (and saving/liberating/enlightening) Africa (by the Europeans), colonialism and neo-colonialism is the biggest undoing of Africa.....this is intergenerational, and is embodied totally by the continent...seen in the way we worship, wear our hair (weaves angry)and consider our skin, among many others
(I will also add that the religion they brought killed off any spirituality and philosophy that God gave Africans.)...I digress, and write like a crackhead...badly...forgive me)

But here I am (me the carnal fiend), like a hopeless romantic, wishing that postmann and Ishilove would at least date(offline) for a second or more....for my romantic pleasure
And I thought I didnt like poetry shocked...what do I know!
Oh, I always loved the works of Elizabeth Browning and John Donne
But, in all, not poetriphilic lipsrsealed
But I reiterate, what do I know! cheesy

Excuse the post...I have been meaning to quote many people, and ergo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 12, 2016
merahki:

Me too please?
Here I am, such a carnal being, big time, with similar beliefs like Mindfulness, believes in live and let live...
...but also know enough to know that discovering (and saving/liberating/enlightening) Africa (by the Europeans), colonialism and neo-colonialism is the biggest undoing of Africa.....this is intergenerational, and is embodied totally by the continent...seen in the way we worship, wear our hair (weaves angry)and consider our skin, among many others
(I will also add that the religion they brought killed off any spirituality and philosophy that God gave Africans.)...I digress, and write like a crackhead...badly...forgive me)

But here I am (me the carnal fiend), like a hopeless romantic, wishing that postmann and Ishilove would at least date(offline) for a second or more....for my romantic pleasure

Good to know there are more of us here. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Good to know there are more of us here. wink

smiley
My greatest to live by rule is The Golden Rule...a Christian outlook I guess...but I like to say ... I believe in God, from a mostly Christian perspective (being Igbo, born in Nigeria, what else can I be?).....but, I also honestly totally KNOW God is everywhere, inside me, outside, within and even without other religions too, whether we agree or not....we are made in His image and likeness...to borrow from the Bible...He lives in me....when we ask for anything, and believe, we get cool. I dont have to go to church to have God, nobody does, this is totally true
God is bigger than any umbrella we may wanna put Him under...He belongs to everyone

That said, I think you are hard on Africa....the white man destroyed the continent....how do you not see this?
Except if you are choosing to "rise above" and all...I do that too, but, I still know what the white man did cheesy
If you read up on embodiment theory (Krieger, etc)...you may get this
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 12, 2016
merahki:

smiley
My greatest to live by rule is The Golden Rule...a Christian outlook I guess...but I like to say ... I believe in God, from a mostly Christian perspective (being Igbo, born in Nigeria, what else can I be?).....but, I also honestly totally KNOW God is everywhere, inside me, outside, within and even without other religions too, whether we agree or not....we are made in His image and likeness...to borrow from the Bible...He lives in me....when we ask for anything, and believe, we get cool. I dont have to go to church to have God, nobody does, this is totally true
God is bigger than any umbrella we may wanna put Him under...He belongs to everyone

@Igbo and born in Nigeria

cheesy

That's how you have been socialized.

I am the person who likes to question the status quo and explore new options.

However, I share some of your views on God.

That said, I think you are hard on Africa....the white man destroyed the continent....how do you not see this?
Except if you are choosing to "rise above" and all...I do that too, but, I still know what the white man did cheesy
If you read up on embodiment theory (Krieger, etc)...you may get this
Cheers

I am hard on Africans because I am allergic to this victim mentality that will get us NOWHERE.
The biggest problem in the last decades wasn't "the white man" (I am not comfortable with this generalization) but our own people.

The 'white man' did not only destroy Africa, white people were destroying each other too back in the day. They have fought two WORLD WARS on their soil. They were slaughtering each other like animals.

Yes, we have to rise above it. Let the past be where it belongs. Let us shape the future. Nobody is holding us back. The blame games will get us nowhere. Mental empowerment will.

Our leaders were looting the country and hiding it behind the veil of the colonial experience. We could be rich by now with or without 'the white man'.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2016
merahki:

Me too please?

grin nice one Mr grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
firstEVA:
grin nice one Mr grin

Alas, jes a female cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 6:56pm On May 12, 2016
merahki:

Me too please?

I and postmann cannot date. He wee use his sharp tongue to finish my life grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2016
merahki:
w

Alas, jes a female cheesy
really, I tot you are male cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
Ishilove:

I and pos.tmann cannot date. He wee use his sharp tongue to finish my life grin

You make it sound like I'm too dangerous or a smooth talker. I live my own sermon.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by LarrySun(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I've let it go, Monsieur Postmann. When I said he should shove his forgiveness where the sun don't shine, that's my way of waving the white flag with my middle finger wink cheesy.

I'm cool, seriously, bruv. Thanks for thy concern.

As to the bolded, guy you have such a fantastic way with words. You are a very fine writer, one of the best, non-literature writers I've had the pleasure of coming across on Nairaland, rivalled only by Jakumo. The poetic cadences that flow through your writing speaks of an artistic soul. I'm very envious smiley

Larrysun come and meet Postmann cheesy cheesy
It's nice meeting you, Sir Postmann. cheesy

You are really good, sir. Like it or not, I'm following you like a shell. Thank you, my Ishilove, for pointing out the right orator again.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:10am On May 15, 2016
LarrySun:
It's nice meeting you, Sir Postmann. cheesy

You are really good, sir. Like it or not, I'm following you like a shell. Thank you, my Ishilove, for pointing out the right orator again.
Larry darling, where have you been? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by bebe2(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
AlphaDex:

Cococandy can't ever reason like a true intellect. Seems cocoanut is your favourite chew!!!

You didn't see the perversity, no? You never thought of the possibility if one of those freaks of nature was bisexual?

You're the dumb girl here trying to justify your lack of morality with devilish submissions.

Wish they had chosen your little girl. cool

rubbish,

the thousands of rape happening daily in this is being done by heterosexuals.

so lets not go there

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2016
bebe2:

rubbish,

the thousands of rape happening daily in this is being done by heterosexuals.

so lets not go there

And how does your bellowing bear on the issue here, eh?

Are you seeking to justify homosexual adoption with heterosexual rape ?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2016
lezz:

And how does your bellowing bear on the issue here, eh?

Are you seeking to justify homosexual adoption with heterosexual rape ?
I've read the post a number of times and simply couldn't figure out where to start in response. Na so I bail 0 . Genius really. Sapped the appetite for a fight right outta me. And that's saying something. grin grin grin grin grin

TV

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2016
TV01:

I've read the post a number of times and simply couldn't figure out where to start in response. Na so I bail 0 . Genius really. Sapped the appetite for a fight right outta me. And that's saying something. grin grin grin grin grin

TV
loooooolz, TV, this loose liberalists can really bamboozle folks with uncorrelated logic some times. grin grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2016
lezz:
loooooolz, TV, this loose liberalists can really bamboozle folks with uncorrelated logic some times. grin grin grin
I hear you. That's why their uncorrelated logic leaves them messier than the agbero who collects owo load at Lagos bus stops.

I tell you bruv, what's logical about a man fucking_ another man's butt hole? I mean, the ass is meant to emit sh1t, not take a dick just like the veejayjay is meant to receive a dick, harbor semen, and bring forth something gorgeously cute and adorable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.