Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. (20799 Views)

Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo / Buhari Won't Sign Budget Unless National Assembly Provides Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by faithesco(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
We're tired of self-praise and propaganda please. We want results!
my dear,tell dem oooo,I don talk sotay,it now seem as if am singing a reggae music#pissed
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by AtlanticBreeze: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

One of Saraki's most trusted generals already admitting that the budget they transmitted for executive assent is faulty? Really? Issokay!!

The treachery & backstabbing about to go off, in 10,9, 8.... cool
zombies are indeed helpless.. No difference between Buhari's integrity and Abacha's integrity.. Saraki will remain senate president for 4 years, the earlier you accept it the better for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by GWMI(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
hypocrisy is a qualification to be a politician in Nigeria Shame.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by julioralph(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
wow shocked

so this boko haramic senator still get mouth to dey talk

btw Buhari lacks integrity.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by faithesco(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
We're tired of self-praise and propaganda please. We want results!
my dear,tell dem oooo,I don talk sotay,it now seem as if am singing a reggae music#pissedchick
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by swimmer: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

Bros, wish you could see my mentions!! cheesy cheesy

I don't clapback, not because of ban aversion but cos when I respond to trolls & foolishness it means I give an Eff about their opinions which in the general scheme of things I dont!!

One is only human & will feel some type Of way on few occasions but when you already have it in mind that some people will definitely take Objection to your person no matter how valid your point is, you won't even bother!!

Some even think attacking one's femininity will make one cower or tremble!! They don't know better, they gon learn! smiley

The whole banning thing is a poor idea. It gags free opinion airing and sunject to interpretation of the mods. Someone insulted me...d mod ignored. I replied....he bans me. apparently cos he supports d position of the other guy.

I comment on foreign blogs and top class sites and none arrogates banning powers on comments like NL

#Shame
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Abeymills(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bubuhari is a big disgrace 2mankind apc is a virus affectin d gullibles zombies lights has been replaced wit darknes in d nigeria killin by fulani herds men economy in comatose bubu flyin around d world destroyin every gud tin in nigeria i knw most ediots zombies will not like dis but they can burn 4all i care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by amtaken(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
It means Buhari.

malton:

What exactly does "illiterate" mean to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Deen77: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

One of Saraki's most trusted generals already admitting that the budget they transmitted for executive assent is faulty? Really? Issokay!!

The treachery & backstabbing about to go off, in 10,9, 8.... cool

No more constituency allowance in the budget.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Deen77: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Same way the charlatans said...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3645023_71646_jpegcbab3279f84c6a2acd0f17892062b353

^^^ Bunch of sycophantic zombies.

You now send vandal to vandalised the pipeline sabotaging d government.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by maxzzo1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Integrity my ass....

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by modath(f): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
swimmer:

The whole banning thing is a poor idea. It gags free opinion airing and sunject to interpretation of the mods. Someone insulted me...d mod ignored. I replied....he bans me. apparently cos he supports d position of the other guy.

I comment on foreign blogs and top class sites and none arrogates banning powers on comments like NL

#Shame

I support "banning" on NL, people don't know HOW TO ACT.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Mistermamus(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
This bh senator shuld stfu. Tell ya cohort to sign dat gaddam budget.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by ibietela2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

Bros, wish you could see my mentions!! cheesy cheesy

I don't clapback, not because of ban aversion but cos when I respond to trolls & foolishness it means I give an Eff about their opinions which in the general scheme of things I dont!!

One is only human & will feel some type Of way on few occasions but when you already have it in mind that some people will definitely take Objection to your person no matter how valid your point is, you won't even bother!!

Some even think attacking one's femininity will make one cower or tremble!! They don't know better, they gon learn! smiley

Another NgeneUkwenu issorait
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by udemzyudex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who integrity help, abeg sign that thing and reduce this suffering..
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Benoy: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Story...fix those grey areas fast and let the president append his signature. One month gone in a fiscal year, no budget in sight. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by longayink: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
People, stop talking about Nigeria.
Nigeria is a dead country. cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by kingmascot(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
even Ali don influence Ndume join... this telemundo happening in our beloved naijauncut is a very interesting and suspense filled one.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by modath(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
ibietela2:

Another ********* issorait

Yes nah.... smiley

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by longayink: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
swimmer:

#Shame

The ban ban things on NL is a deep reflection on how divided Nigeria is.

Every person from different tribe has his/her different agenda about Nigeria.

But tell such Nigerians that the country can't be one, their mind quickly go to crude oil in the Niger delta.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by swimmer: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

I support "banning" on NL, people don't know HOW TO ACT.

And u tink banning teaches? Or NL is d ground for an adult to school anoda adult? Even wen dat mod is likely younger?Or the mods knoww how to act? Common!

Frm what I have seen...the mods re worse off in their judgements.

Apparently some feel they re demigods that can't be questioned.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by swimmer: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
longayink:

The ban ban things on NL is a deep reflection on how divided Nigeria is.

Every person from different tribe has his/her different agenda about Nigeria.

Most of the bans are usually against people articulating positions contrary to theirs. This wasn't how NL was in d initial days.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Demallcrazy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
Ndume should tell us what we don't already know. cheesy

Those nitwits thought they could bamboozle Baba into signing treasonable document into law so they can continue with the culture of the past where Lawbreakers try to outdo themselves on who steals the most. That era is long gone- they should always remember that.

Ps: Mynd44, they last jail-term I served (1wk) was because I told someone who would stop stalking me and insulting me he's got "hair like wool dumped at a hospital dumpsite". You know all I do is copy you when they come at me with the insults I won't take- but sometimes, the need to clap back is just overwhelming.

Henceforth, I will respond to none of those but simply copy you in the hope they get what they deserve just like I did and not some slap on the wrist asterisks (****) on the said words/comments while they are allowed to keep posting.

Good to be back.
1 Wk?
d mod like u oo! c my other moniker eh, na 2 months d mofo gimme angry
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by cold(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mumuhamadu Buharetard is senile and bereft of ideas. Only egging on his kith and kin to continue their gruesome murders nationwide by his deafening silence and perhaps,tacit approval.His co-travellers in the senate are busy lining their pockets with our commonwealth. The saintly ministers are dormant and occupying themselves by eulogising the president for doing nothing. Zombies are living in denial and acting like it's all good.
Meanwhile the nation is practically grinding to a halt like watching a slow mo in a movie where everything crashes and burns real slow for dramatic effect. Buhari the ŕetard,aka Buharetard,DON'T PISS ME OFF!
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by charlove(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
malton:

What exactly does "illiterate" mean to you?

someone dat can read and write is an illiterate.
if buhari and his cohorts can read and write simple english
the budget shld.be ready by now!
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by 123papas(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think the budget not being signed is political not economical. And in the interest of APC not Nigerians.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by MONITZ: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
The dance steps wan change now from bata to Igede,Nigerians fasten ur seat-belts for u re in for a long nd tortuous journey of excuses galore.
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Roadmike(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Muhammadu Buhari was resistant in signing the appropriation bill into law because of his sincerity and integrity, adding that he cannot append his signature in a document that has faults

[size=14pt]Yes he refused to sign due to his sincerity and integrity. I agree somebody can be ignorant and sincere. Even arguing blindly due to lack of knowledge. As they say my people perish for lack of knowledge.
If only the President know and understand the implication of his actions and inactions. Bet his not literate enough to understand.

A leopard never change his spot is what they say, and its true in respect of Buhari. Let somebody read Babangida's statement or assessment of Buhari on over throwing him. He was describe as SELF RIGHTEOUS, ALL KNOWING, while every other person knows next to nothing, hence he is a DEMIGOD that no staff or subordinate could talk to or hold a divergent opinion. It is tantamount to committing suicide or harakiri.[/size]
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by comrChris(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
this budget will end up in their pockets because 2017 budget will soon surface and this year own will be forgotten,, imagine this is may we are entering and budget is not yet signed and this man is talking about integrity n sincerity as if buharis integrity has helped anybody,

posterity will judge these people for wickedly allowing us go through this pains and sufferings
Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
my dear,tell dem oooo,I don talk sotay,it now seem as if am singing a reggae music#pissedchick

Lol. Everyone is pissed dear. There's no good news again. Its just bad news everyday!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. by Super101: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maybe the budget will be signed on 29th May 2016....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection To APC: South-east Governors Blast Okorocha / Femi Odekunle: Malami's Power Block Doesn't Support Buhari Anti-Corruption Fight / FFK To Benin Republic: Respect Sunday Igboho’s Rights, Treat Him With Decorum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.