Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Sex Life In Troble,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Life In Troble,, (831 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Life In Troble,, by Zikachat(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
when making love with my girlfriend i do ejaculate sharp sharp and my manhood will just weak and i cant do anythine again plz has anybody here ever encounter this trouble help save me from lossing my girlfriend /////waitin for u reply
Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by Buharism: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Finally our youth have gone mad again.
Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by chiefolododo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Listen it happens your life is OK.

REDUCE your sugar consumption, don't use any drug or bitter. Eat your normal food.

You see with normal body system you should be able to go 2 rounds, the first you will come fast because you are excited or thinks of the sex while on it, to avoid that, while drilling think of football, fuel scarcity etc

After the first round you will surely be weak and the only way to wake johnny back for 2nd round which is the best round that you may spend 20-40minutes drilling , it takes a little work from the babe , she will need to romance johnny or suck your nipples. But if she is an amateur you can wake johnny yourself by touching it thinking of a different babe whom you are very attractive to e.g that babe that her curve is to die for , it could be any babe, don't think of the babe you just had sex with johnny wont come up.

Enjoy!

Thank me later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by farano(f): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:

REDUCE your sugar consumption, don't use any drug or bitter. Eat your normal food.

You see with normal body system you should be able to go 2 rounds, the first you will come fast because you are excited or thinks of the sex while on it, to avoid that, while drilling think of football, fuel scarcity etc

After the first round you will surely be weak and the only way to wake johnny back for 2nd round which is the best round that you may spend 20-40minutes drilling , it takes a little work from the babe , she will need to romance johnny or suck your nipples. But if she is an amateur you can wake johnny yourself by touching it thinking of a different babe whom you are very attractive to e.g that babe that her curve is to die for , it could be any babe, don't think of the babe you just had sex with johnny wont come up.

Enjoy!

Thank me later
Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by Psittacus(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:

Enjoy!

Thank me later
i can think of anything better...you just said it all. Speaking frm experience abi?

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by falconey(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Psittacus:
i can think of anything better...you just said it all. Speaking frm experience abi?

Please you didn't 'hear' this from me, you'll never know who is watching.
Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by Zikachat(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:

Enjoy!

Nice one
Thank me later
Re: My Sex Life In Troble,, by Zikachat(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
tankz to you all !!!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Spots In Abuja / What's Your take? (photo) / Assistance Needed Urgently By Obiora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.