Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) (40172 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by christopher123(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is currently in Rhode Island for an event. Look at the hilarious mess that happened on her IG page after she shared new pictures of herself and her sexy coke figure.

An unbothered Toyin shared more pics though and fans dropped more comments. See them all after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhus-fans-roast-her-for.html

One

She is a Yoruba actress not nollywood or whatever
She looks chocked
She looks suffocating
She is funny
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Ayoswit(f): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
she suppose to dey wear cloth but na the cloth dey wear her. I can't even notice the hour glass figure in here
Instead of figure 8 I am seeing a woman whose boobs have shifted away from its sockets (probably due to excess squeezing from hungry bastardds) grin

Scroll back up and look at her hips, did you notice the shift In equilibrium? (economics students will understand this better) grin

See as she be like****make I no just talk anything... lipsrsealed

I swear I am going to deactivate my account if this gets to frontpage angry

it just did
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Timoleon(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
who she epp?
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Hysmady(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Lolz...This woman get haterz gaan oh grin
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Not breathing -
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by beniprince93(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2016
I tink she is wearing dat dress under duress
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by lanicky(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
She looks uncomfortable

Teamlanicky for Miss Naiealand 2016
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Dyt(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
The very day I wore girdle not even like this so called waist trainer
I was at a karaoke
Couldn't sit well
Couldn't stand
That shit didn't stay up to an hour on me from home
I rushed to the loo to take that thing off
How do these people manage
Dayyum
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
This attention seeker wants to kill herself by herself for herself!...ok, kwontinue!
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by escobar07(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Those toothpick legs are very uninviting
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by vaca1: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
this is really suicidal
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
This woman should have quietly kill herself na instead of committing suicide.
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by franco3075q(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
She really luk suicidal true true
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Yuneehk(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
she suppose to dey wear cloth but na the cloth dey wear her. I can't even notice the hour glass figure in here
Instead of figure 8 I am seeing a woman whose boobs have shifted away from its sockets (probably due to excess squeezing from hungry bastardds) grin

Scroll back up and look at her hips, did you notice the shift In equilibrium? (economics students will understand this better) grin

Hunie its time o. It took long to get to FP but it finally did cheesy
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by franco3075q(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by shamecurls(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Am sure its her first time of going to the USA
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Modern women has the following:-
Fake hair
Fake eyes
Fake skin (bleached)
Fake height (akpola shoes)
Fake bum
Fake accent
Fake hair
Fake body shape
Fake nails
Fake cameltoe
Fake virginity
Fake everything.
Na wa oooo
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by nonjebose(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:
Hahahahaha. See her looking like hanger. She for try compose herself small nau.
My Gawd! Hanger,lol. Well I think she has always had this high shoulder stuff, only that it was excerbated by the undr garment
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by nonjebose(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:
Hahahahaha. See her looking like hanger. She for try compose herself small nau.
My Gawd! Hanger,lol. Well I think she has always had this high shoulder stuff, only that it was excerbated by the under garment
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
time to deactivate cheesy cheesy

vizkiz:

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
nonjebose:
My Gawd! Hanger,lol. Well I think she has always had this high shoulder stuff, only that it was excerbated by the under garment
Lol. Don't mind her jare. 'I must join' syndrome.
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Btruth: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2016
She need Jesus. cry
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2016
grin She go soon explode grin
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by callJesu: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Modelling
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Kherry: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Beautiful indeed,bt she look suffocatin..................

Nigerian ANGELINA JOLIE
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by banmee(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Local champion.
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by byvan03: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2016
She forced herself into an undersized waist trainer, you for buy your size nah angry.
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Work hard for the body you want ladies. It's hard but it all worth it. #teamflattummy#
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by tolzy90(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

patiently waiting for you to deactivate your account
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Olasum(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

I am waiting for you to deactivate the account, E don get to front page oo
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by benega: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

so i guess in a short while. The moniker attached to your above post will change to Nobody?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / DJ City And Ciphasounds Wizkid - Drake Comment: Nigerians Storm Their Instagram / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.