Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) (1258 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Love, Sex And Relationships / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) by Wahalaboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
One of the most puzzling phenomenon ever known to mankind is the male-folk's tendency to have multiple sexual partners at a time. A normal functioning man is likely to have more than one sexual partner regardless of whatever type of commitment he is into. Men's Infidelity is the default cause for the break up in a relationship. So much so that when a relationship breaks up the easiest guess is- the man cheated.

One of the most notorious sexist school of thoughts says: "all men are the same". The same in the sense that men are generally manipulative polygamous cheats. As much as that expression shouldn't be taken too literally, there is an element of reasonability in its general application . Not all men are cheats, but all men have the tendency to cheat. I used to antagonize this position about men's general innate flare for sexual pluralism, but then the more I grew up the more it becomes more obvious to me that there's a lot of truth in it... Even though not absolutely, but generally.

Note: This isn't about who cheats the most in a relationship, women cheat as much as men do. Men are only more sexual (i.e a woman can have more than one partner but she might not be sleeping with them both).

Why Men are more likely to have multiple sexual partners :

1. Biological Factors:

Naturally, Men are created with a superior sexual desire. Men are sexual beings, they are more easily aroused and they have a very strong sexual tendency. Unlike women, men don't have a special procedure to get turned on. They are almost ready to have sex all the time. Men's sexual tendency is so strong that every morning they wake up with an erection. According to a popular legend-
"a man is always in the mood".
Let's face it, it is difficult for a man to be contented with one sexual partner. Ever wondered why more men pay for sex than women? I mean, 99% of the time it's a man paying a woman for sex. The only reason prostitution is good business is the male-folk's insatiable thirst for sex. It's inborn. An average man has a secret desire to have sex with every beautiful girl he comes across.

A woman could stay a very long time without the desire to have sex. Infact once a woman is stressed or emotionally down, the desire for sex is almost completely diminished. However, whatever emotional or psychological state a man finds himself in, his Penis has no respect for it.

Women are emotional beings, while men are sexual beings. That's why to have sex with a girl most times the boy has to go through her emotions. He has to take advantage of her emotionally before she let's him have sex with her. But a girl merely has to snap her fingers and the boy is ready for action.

It should be noted that love has nothing to do with a man's sexual desire. A man could be dead in love with a girl and still go on to have sex with other girls. Men are sexual beings and they therefore don't connect too much emotions to love. Women on the other hand are emotional beings and that is why for a normal girl to have sex with a man, she has to have some feelings for the man.

I want to conclude this part by stressing emphatically that in 80% of cases, a woman has no fault for partner cheating. In other words, even if a girl is perfect, her male partner could still be involved in a sexual relationship with someone else... Not because he doesn't love her, but because his sexual appetite is too large for only her to satisfy.

I'll post the part 2 ONLY if this one is moved to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) by Flexherbal(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
You are 89% rigth.
Re: Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) by TemmyMatt(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stay there and keep waiting for FP...your own FP might be FacebookPage and not FrontPage.
Lalasticlala and Mr. Seun will be looking at you like 'see this mumu'...
No insults please...I only want NLers to SMILE.
Re: Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) by updatechange(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed. grin
Re: Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Wahalaboy:
One of the most puzzling phenomenon ever known to mankind is the male-folk's tendency to have multiple sexual partners at a time. A normal functioning man is likely to have more than one sexual partner regardless of whatever type of commitment he is into. Men's Infidelity is the default cause for the break up in a relationship. So much so that when a relationship breaks up the easiest guess is- the man cheated.

One of the most notorious sexist school of thoughts says: "all men are the same". The same in the sense that men are generally manipulative polygamous cheats. As much as that expression shouldn't be taken too literally, there is an element of reasonability in its general application . Not all men are cheats, but all men have the tendency to cheat. I used to antagonize this position about men's general innate flare for sexual pluralism, but then the more I grew up the more it becomes more obvious to me that there's a lot of truth in it... Even though not absolutely, but generally.

Note: This isn't about who cheats the most in a relationship, women cheat as much as men do. Men are only more sexual (i.e a woman can have more than one partner but she might not be sleeping with them both).

Why Men are more likely to have multiple sexual partners :

1. Biological Factors:

Naturally, Men are created with a superior sexual desire. Men are sexual beings, they are more easily aroused and they have a very strong sexual tendency. Unlike women, men don't have a special procedure to get turned on. They are almost ready to have sex all the time. Men's sexual tendency is so strong that every morning they wake up with an erection. According to a popular legend-
"a man is always in the mood".
Let's face it, it is difficult for a man to be contented with one sexual partner. Ever wondered why more men pay for sex than women? I mean, 99% of the time it's a man paying a woman for sex. The only reason prostitution is good business is the male-folk's insatiable thirst for sex. It's inborn. An average man has a secret desire to have sex with every beautiful girl he comes across.

A woman could stay a very long time without the desire to have sex. Infact once a woman is stressed or emotionally down, the desire for sex is almost completely diminished. However, whatever emotional or psychological state a man finds himself in, his Penis has no respect for it.

Women are emotional beings, while men are sexual beings. That's why to have sex with a girl most times the boy has to go through her emotions. He has to take advantage of her emotionally before she let's him have sex with her. But a girl merely has to snap her fingers and the boy is ready for action.

It should be noted that love has nothing to do with a man's sexual desire. A man could be dead in love with a girl and still go on to have sex with other girls. Men are sexual beings and they therefore don't connect too much emotions to love. Women on the other hand are emotional beings and that is why for a normal girl to have sex with a man, she has to have some feelings for the man.

I want to conclude this part by stressing emphatically that in 80% of cases, a woman has no fault for partner cheating. In other words, even if a girl is perfect, her male partner could still be involved in a sexual relationship with someone else... Not because he doesn't love her, but because his sexual appetite is too large for only her to satisfy.

I'll post the part 2 ONLY if this one is moved to the front page.

Ur right as rain!!

(1) (Reply)

You Wont Belive This See The Biggest Sexiest Ladies Boobs / Betrayal (Pics) / How To Spot A 'HOE'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.