Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Feel For Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel For Fashola (1028 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel For Fashola by coolscott(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
[size=13pt]When I saw Fashola on the presidential campaign trail., I could not help thinking he was making a mistake.

He was disparaging the YOUWIN PROGRAM carried out by the last administration as a raffle program (when he personally was aware it was not). That was actually fraudulent. Although he was wrong, I understood that it was in the frenzy of attacking the opponent in the heat of the elections that he did that. Also, the crowd in front of whom he was speaking were the uninformed kind that could buy that.

But that is not why I feel for him.

I feel for him because I feel he should have supported the APC the way Mu'azu supported the PDP. When M'uazu did not like the way the PDP was disparaging PMB, he did not associate himself with that. He just simply quietly took the back seat because he was not down for it.

Now, Fashola deserved the the APC ticket above Buhari. Since he did not get it, he should not have stuck his neck out for Buhari or the move for Buhari. I have said before that if Buhari does badly, it will affect Fashola's career because he will be seen as one of those who drove and fuelled the failure Buhari turned out to be. So he should have played it safe. Be with his team but not stick out his head too much such that the public lumps him in the same basket with the short-comings that could occur. After all, he still had a great record in Lagos state he was just coming out from.

Now, everyday, it is becoming harder and harder for Fashola to extricate himslef from the disfavour this clique he has so seriously emmershed himself in is earning from the public.
Mu'azu, on the other hand, cannot be called an APC sympathizer by his PDP comrades. He played it safe. His colleuges just know he thought they were taking it too far calling PMB things like "braindead" etc, etc.

I supported GEJ fully in the last elections because although I knew an alternative would be good for the country, I knew Buhari was not at all that desired alternative. But it might surprise some to know that it would have been hard for me (as a Niger deltan) not to vote for Fashola if he had the APC ticket because I believed in his ability to pragmatically take on tasks and execute them.

However as it is now, I think his value as a possible candidate in the people's minds continues to diminish as he is part of the current flayling administration, enthrusted with 3 big ministries (one ministry in tough times is hard enough). And maybe because he has 3 ministries instead of one, he is not doing so well with the big troublesome one, power, which he said it does not take rocket science to fix.

Now with the disgraceful position of the government as Fulani herdsmen ravage the country, his sense of judgment will get questioned even more by some of his people who might wonder what the general wisdom was in supporting PMB, who from all evidence has stood by his position to sponsor Fulani terrosism through the power of presidential silence.

As more people get angry and dissatisfied, Raj Fashola sits, in the middle. of an increasingly unpopular administration, saddled with 3 ministries, failing at them, and no doubt feeling certain that he would have been a far better president than the tragedy that president Buhari is becoming.

For this, I feel for Fashola. Because his career stands the chance of never being the same again
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Fashola by mayorkyzo: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: I Feel For Fashola by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]When I saw Fashola on the presidential campaign trail, I could not help thinking he was making a mistake.

He was disparaging the YOUWIN PROGRAM carried out by the last administration as a raffle program (when he personally was aware it was not). That was actually fraudulent and I understood that it was in the frenzy of attacking the opponent in the heat of the elections that he did that. Also, the crowd in front of whom he was speaking were the uninformed kind that could buy that.

But that is not why I feel for him.

I feel for him because I feel he should have supported the APC the way Mu'azu supported the PDP. When M'uazu did not like the way the PDP was disparaging PMB, he did not associate himself with that. He just simply quietly took the back seat because he was not down for it.

Now, Fashola deserved the the APC ticket above Buhari. Since he did not get it, he should not have stuck his neck out for Buhari or the move for Buhari. I have said before that if Buhari does badly, it will affect Fashola's career because he will be seen as one of those who drove and fuelled the failure Buhari turned out to be. So he should have played it safe. Be with his team but not stick out his head too much such that the public lumps him in the same basket with the short-comings that could occur. After all, he still had a great record in Lagos state he was just coming out from.

Now, everyday, it is becoming harder and harder for Fashola to extricate himslef from the disfavour this clique he has so seriously emmershed himself in is earning from the public.
Mu'azu, on the other hand, cannot be called an APC sympathizer by his PDP comrades. He played it safe. His colleuges just know he thought they were taking it too far calling PMB things like "braindead" etc, etc.

I supported GEJ fully in the last elections because although I knew an alternative would be good for the country, I knew Buhari was not at all that desired alternative. But it might surprise some to know that it would have been hard for me (as a Niger deltan) not to vote for Fashola if he had the APC ticket because I believed in his ability to pragmatically take on tasks and execute them.

However as it is now, I think his value as a possible candidate in the people's minds continues to diminish as he is part of the current flayling administration, enthrusted with 3 big ministries (one ministry in tough times is hard enough). And maybe because he has 3 ministries instead of one, he is not doing so well with the big troublesome one, power, which he said it does not take rocket science to fix.

Now with the disgraceful position of the government as Fulani herdsmen ravage the country, his sense of judgment will get questioned even more by some of his people who might wonder what the general wisdom was in supporting PMB, who from all evidence has stood by his position to sponsor Fulani terrosism through the power of presidential silence.

As more people get angry and dissatisfied, Raj Fashola sits, in the middle of an increasingly unpopular administration, saddled with 3 ministries, failing at them, and no doubt feeling certain that he would have been a far better president than the tragedy that president Buhari is becoming.

For this, I feel for Fashola. Because his career stands the chance of never being the same again
[/size]
Fashola is over rated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Fashola by Almajiri1: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fashola is like every day criminal Nigerian politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Fashola by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fashola and Buhari are both criminals, dats why dey could work together... d Bible can never lie..

"can two work together except dey agree"..

However Fashola would have done better than d coconut head up dea....

3 Likes

Re: I Feel For Fashola by Ajibel(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fashola has been given a task to solve by the President. He accepted it knowing the difficulties it will bring him.

I believe he will perform. I'll just wait for the budget of his ministry to be passed and rate him after the 2016 fiscal year and the percentage of his ministry's budget performance.

Call him criminal, thief, all you want. He is still miles and far above your political heroes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel For Fashola by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Fashola is a COMMON THIEF and a SELF PROMOTER. Those types usually go far in Nigeria hence the country is a mess.
Re: I Feel For Fashola by subterfuge: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2016
CHECK YOUR HEAD VERY WELL!!!!
HOW WILL YOU BE FEELING FOR SOME HEARTLESS ROGUE WHO DOES NOT FEEL ANY THING FOR YOU?
MAY BE YOU ARE FASH-OLE FASHOLA HIM SELF!!! OR MAY BE FASHOLA 'S SPOKESMAN.
SOME WICKEDLY THINKING CULTIST WHOSE ONLY JOB IS TO INCREASE YOUR PHCN TARRIF, AND INCREASE HARDSHIP, NOT CARING IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO EVEN EAT ONE SQUARE MEAL.
CONTINUE TO FEEL FOR HIM. THOUGH HE WILL SOON KILL YOU.
Re: I Feel For Fashola by subterfuge: 1:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Ajibel:
Fashola has been given a task to solve by the President. He accepted it knowing the difficulties it will bring him.

I believe he will perform. I'll just wait for the budget of his ministry to be passed and rate him after the 2016 fiscal year and the percentage of his ministry's budget performance.

Call him criminal, thief, all you want. He is still miles and far above your political heroes.
Yoruba race.
HOW
WILL YOU NOT SUPPORT YOUR FOLLOW YORUBA?.
YOUR BABA? BABALAWO
AJIBEL OR AJIBOLA, I KNOW THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT FASH-OLE FASHOLA, EVEN IF FASHOLA KILLS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER, THAT IS OMO YORUBA STYLE.

1 Like

Re: I Feel For Fashola by Ajibel(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
subterfuge:

Yoruba race.
HOW
WILL YOU NOT SUPPORT YOUR FOLLOW YORUBA?.
YOUR BABA? BABALAWO
AJIBEL OR AJIBOLA, I KNOW THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT FASH-OLE FASHOLA, EVEN IF FASHOLA KILLS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER, THAT IS OMO YORUBA STYLE.

Who is this dunce please?
Re: I Feel For Fashola by keyremotes(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
TALK IS VERY CHEAP.
SIX MONTHS HAVE GONE AND NO LIGHT O.
FASHOLA HAS A BIG MOUTH. AND IT HAS PUT HIM IN TROUBLE NOW.
HE CANNOT PERFORM.
MR. EXCUSE SHOULD BE HIS NEW NAME.

1 Like

Re: I Feel For Fashola by subterfuge: 3:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Ajibel:

Who is this dunce please?
AJIBEL THE IMBECILLE. YOUR PAMPERS IS FILLED AGAIN. FASH-OLE, FASHOLA 'S HOUSE HELP. OMO-YORUBA
Re: I Feel For Fashola by subterfuge: 3:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Ajibel the FASHOLA 'S COOK. TELL YOUR DADDY, FASHOLA TO INCREASE OUR PHCN TARRIF BY 700%. FASH-OLE FASH-OLE FASH-OLE FASH-OLE
Re: I Feel For Fashola by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Please add the junior minister of petroleum"I can't even remember his name again, you see" and that first class material Ogbonnaya Onu to your list of "pityees"

The way I see three of them, their condition will be that of three white clothes soaked overnight in a water with dirty black clothes.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: NANS FIXS New Date For National Convention. / Breaking News: New Militant Group Emerges / Mohammadu Buhari Is One Of Northern Oligarchs That've Kept Nigeria Down 4 50yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.