Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) (33650 Views)

We Don't Fake It β€” Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by ebukajay184: 3:50am On Apr 21
The Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Using His Phone Instead Of Spraying Cash At Event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCn_cDC6KZY?si=iK9Xg28lIBhASi2Q

4 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Kokadomfreedom(m): 4:14am On Apr 21
fear of efcc is the beginning of......?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by ebukajay184: 4:30am On Apr 21
Kokadomfreedom:
fear of efcc is the beginning of......?
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by DeeNet1: 4:39am On Apr 21
Lesson learnt
Contact me for your school assignments, kindly check my signature below for details

14 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by 123yes(m): 4:40am On Apr 21
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by 123yes(m): 4:44am On Apr 21
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen. Spraying of money can never stop in Nigeria is part of our culture to help the celebrant.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by helinues: 6:20am On Apr 21
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of receiving the missing senses.

grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 7:21am On Apr 21
Forbes magazine supposed give this guy richest man in Nigeria.The guy is in the news for always spraying money at events.
Third world country.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Tetrahedron: 7:28am On Apr 21
So the 10m he paid for bail is just gone like that !

5 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Legal001: 8:40am On Apr 21
Better for him
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by DeGods007(m): 8:40am On Apr 21
Chaiiii....this nonsense people don scatter our fun and happiness cry cry cry

No more effizy again.... Which kain yeye country be this sef. Instead of them to put eyes on important things.

Let them go to the market and see how market women squeeze and shrink money, what about the bus conductors too cry cry... Money wey person just dey spray for happiness na wetin this useless EFCC con stop with their nonsense rules angry

I dey vex I swear😑

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by ignis: 2:42pm On Apr 21
People are learning the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 2:43pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:
Bail is free. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by seunlayi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21
Lol
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by merits(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCn_cDC6KZY?si=iK9Xg28lIBhASi2Q
He done for me be that,wef now I will be going to big party pretended to be a big man,I will signal to the musician to send someone to come and get my name for him to recognize me,hail me and praise me,I will do fake transfer and show him the way cubana chief does then I will leave the party asap πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ even though he later discovered my transfer is fake my name has already enter is record songπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by QuinModah(f): 2:44pm On Apr 21
grin
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Bulldozer90: 2:44pm On Apr 21
He is proving the same thing - that he has money and his haters will always watch him spend it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Offpoint1: 2:44pm On Apr 21
angry
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by StOla: 2:44pm On Apr 21
All men are inherently capable of learning.

Some only need to learn the hard way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by 2shure: 2:44pm On Apr 21
Efcc will mess u up.lay low,no. Dnt worry

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
This proofs that our judiciary really needs to step up. It means Nigerians know what they are doing but because Judiciary are not doing their job properly is why Nigerians are misbehaving.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
Good
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by seunlayi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
Nigeria can be better if our leaders can lead by example. USA, UK, China will be nothing compared to us.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by westfield: 2:45pm On Apr 21
Ok

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by tiswell(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21
Men must buga,

My IGBO brothers na premium or nothing.

Agba baller,cubana chief priest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by SenatorCharles1: 2:46pm On Apr 21
We strongly advise all who may have engaged or be involved in the spraying or abuse of the Naira to voluntarily surrender themselves to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) or reach out to our legal firm proactively for guidance and preparation in case of an EFCC invitation.

Please be aware that we do not offer pro bono services.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:

Life is all about trade offs. That cash is nothing compared to what he will lose if he is away for 6 months

5 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by OGwales(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21
Bob was just the sacrificial lamb... For others to learn.

May we never be used as example of caution others πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Krankhead: 2:46pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:
Whao , Now I know most the people that comment on this forum are illiterate. Go and research how Bail works

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by abobote: 2:47pm On Apr 21
He is getting more popular since the arrest
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21
Truly, A New Nigeria is possible and easy!

Just that our corrupt leaders hate anything honest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) / Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' / Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.