Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web (5640 Views)

How To Get Unlimited Shares To Your Blog Articles Rocking World Wide / World Wide Web Marks 28 Years Anniversary Today / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Your website is just one of the billion sites parked on the World Wide Web. Chances are, you don’t think yours will ever get noticed.
We hear your cries for cyber attention. Here are five ways to get people clicking on to your site.

1.) Make sure it’s professional looking.
No one likes looking at website that reminds them of a book report they wrote back in school. Invest in learning a good web design program (Dreamweaver MX and Microsoft Frontpage are good picks), and let your creative juices flow. Make sure it’s compelling, well-designed, and organized. People don’t exactly find it fun to weed through haystacks of cyberfiles to get the information that they want.
On that note, don’t make it a heavy site. Putting up some flash intros may be great eye candy, but the average internet surfer only waits 10 seconds for a page to load, and then they’re off to the next.

2.) Put your URL on every search engine possible.
Putting your URL on business cards and bugging your family and friends to check out your site won’t exactly increase traffic. Submitting it to search engines will make it easier for people to find you, provided that your webpage carries the topics they’re looking for. To understand how a search engine works, think of it as a “spider”: it crawls through your website, picking up words and information which would later be indexed in the search engine’s database. So make sure you pepper your site with keywords you think are relevant to what people are looking for. Web directories, like Yahoo!, are operated by humans who actually categorize the websites themselves.
If you don’t feel like submitting your website to numerous directories, consider subscribing to sites like www.submit-it.com, who, for a fee, will automatically submit your site to search engines and directories for you.

3.) Link everywhere.
Find other sites that carry similar content as yours and ask to exchange links. Create banners to be placed on other peoples’ websites, and offer to the same for them on your site. Add your URL on your e-mail signature. Join webrings if you must—there’s nothing like strength in numbers.

4.) Advertise offline.
The world of cyberspace isn’t enough to get you noticed. Write up press releases and send them to local newspapers and magazines. Print out fliers to be distributed. Just make sure that your site is already up and running to avoid giving people a bad impression (no one likes getting pumped up for something only to get disappointed).

5.) Interact with your readers.
Put up forums or message boards for your visitors to interact with each other. Chat rooms are often time-consuming for some, while message boards allows them to check back every so often for replies. Create an e-mail list so you can update your visitors about new developments, and always be open to feedback—that’s what will make your site even better.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by gidimasters(m): 3:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by SlimHan(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
I learnt new things. Tnx a lot op
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by emillionaire: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
SlimHan:
I learnt new things. Tnx a lot op
for me I met some one new today
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks, best of luck
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
there are many place you can get a backlink
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by CzarRex: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2016
op it's a lie,these are the four confirmed ways:

1.Carry fake News that seems believable.
2.enter public feuds with top artists
3.on nairaland
4.olajumoke

with these ways, your blog will be popular in no time grin

1 Like

Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by agogoeyo3: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy New Month Nairalanders and Happy Birthday to me.....

3 Likes

Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by macaranta(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Okay...
Visit my signature
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by shegzan(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Tz bn God since I was born into this world... Tz my birthday!!
Btw, how can I also get my birthday noticed? #winks
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by karrim4real(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2016
mosesabah:
Your website is just one of the billion sites parked on the World Wide Web. Chances are, you don’t think yours will ever get noticed.
We hear your cries for cyber attention. Here are five ways to get people clicking on to your site.

No one likes looking at website that reminds them of a book report they wrote back in school. Invest in learning a good web design program (Dreamweaver MX and Microsoft Frontpage are good picks), and let your creative juices flow. Make sure it’s compelling, well-designed, and organized. People don’t exactly find it fun to weed through haystacks of cyberfiles to get the information that they want.
On that note, don’t make it a heavy site. Putting up some flash intros may be great eye candy, but the average internet surfer only waits 10 seconds for a page to load, and then they’re off to the next.

Putting your URL on business cards and bugging your family and friends to check out your site won’t exactly increase traffic. Submitting it to search engines will make it easier for people to find you, provided that your webpage carries the topics they’re looking for. To understand how a search engine works, think of it as a “spider”: it crawls through your website, picking up words and information which would later be indexed in the search engine’s database. So make sure you pepper your site with keywords you think are relevant to what people are looking for. Web directories, like Yahoo!, are operated by humans who actually categorize the websites themselves.
If you don’t feel like submitting your website to numerous directories, consider subscribing to sites like www.submit-it.com, who, for a fee, will automatically submit your site to search engines and directories for you.

3.) Link everywhere.
Find other sites that carry similar content as yours and ask to exchange links. Create banners to be placed on other peoples’ websites, and offer to the same for them on your site. Add your URL on your e-mail signature. Join webrings if you must—there’s nothing like strength in numbers.

4.) Advertise offline.
The world of cyberspace isn’t enough to get you noticed. Write up press releases and send them to local newspapers and magazines. Print out fliers to be distributed. Just make sure that your site is already up and running to avoid giving people a bad impression (no one likes getting pumped up for something only to get disappointed).

Put up forums or message boards for your visitors to interact with each other. Chat rooms are often time-consuming for some, while message boards allows them to check back every so often for replies. Create an e-mail list so you can update your visitors about new developments, and always be open to feedback—that’s what will make your site even better.

Thumb up for writter.
After you Design a professional Blog
Drive Massive traffic to Your blog
Interact with your reader,
its like 97% Good without Having income pumping /income generate from such Blog.
So, Get your earnings from your Blog by Join the upper Hand Affiliates program paying program from Google.
Its Google adsense account, with this you can make money with your blog.
Get Google adsense Fully approved account
Interested >visit my thread link
https://www.nairaland.com/3117920/nigeria-fully-approved-google-adsense
I provide genuine Account.

1 Like

Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2016
mosesabah:

3.) Link everywhere.

4.) Advertise offline.

Thanks for this Op! You are great......
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Tickles001(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
if you intend to start a blog because you want money out of it, then you need to see this secretes before you start
https://onlinebozz..com/2016/05/the-ultimate-beginners-guide-to.html grin
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Simmyrich(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016

Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by KaptaynKush: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one Moses!

[url=gists101.com]this is my url![/url]
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Emeka71(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Happy New Month Nairalanders and Happy
Birthday to me.....
Many happy returns ; mine is on 20th.

1 Like

Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one. #Following
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Charleschidera(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2016
True talk.....

Professional design matters a lot

Take a look at this one now via www.pearlword.com

It's my blog
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Generalmac(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2016
CzarRex:
op it's a lie,these are the four confirmed ways:

1.Carry fake News that seems believable.
2.enter public feuds with top artists
3.on nairaland
4.olajumoke

with these ways, your blog will be popular in no time grin

Lmao...
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by maximunimpact(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2016
I
mosesabah:

3.) Link everywhere.

4.) Advertise offline.

More like saying if you want to write use a pen. Anyone who just know a thing or two will just start giving expert advice. Anyone who follows this kind of tips will quit blogging without earning a dime.
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by macino1(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
nice info
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by oladeledave: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
I have several post on things like this on my blog and also how you can make your money with your blog steady

I also have this template design for bloggers to download here
https://www.nairaland.com/3139185/free-download-sevida-template-bloggers
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by vicky6855(f): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2016
KaptaynKush:
Nice one Moses!

[url=gists101.com]this is my url![/url]

Why do you guys love using ogbongeblog template
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by vicky6855(f): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Charleschidera:
True talk.....

Professional design matters a lot

Take a look at this one now via www.pearlword.com

It's my blog

Whats your blog about inspiration by writing stuff and your experiences ... Or inspiration by survey... (Because inspiration from experience cannot apply to every reader)
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Emmafe(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
mosesabah:
there are many place you can get a backlink
Example pls?
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
maximunimpact:
I

More like saying if you want to write use a pen. Anyone who just know a thing or two will just start giving expert advice. Anyone who follows this kind of tips will quit blogging without earning a dime.

sorry if you still behind........,Don't worry just develop passion for what you doing
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts on my TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla

1. The Rape of A Woman in An Uncompleted Building in ...169, 470 views.

2. Top 10 Sexiest Actresses in Nollywood...9, 902

3. Islamic Kiss and Funky Muslim Girls At Large...6, 538

4. Will Obama Administration Complete Their Attack On...5, 348

5. Supple Magazine’s Sexiest Black Woman Alive Challe...5, 034

6. President Goodluck Jonathan Has Lifted Nollywood T...4, 634

7. Miss China Wenxia Yu Wins Miss World 2012!...4, 319

8. New Movie Poster for Champions of Our Time DVD...3, 267

9. Scarlett Johansson Will Make A Better Grace Kelly ...2, 726

10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2 Makes L...2, 316

Pages
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by megastu(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks OP,

Check mine

https://musbeeblog./
Re: Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web by bedfordng(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2016
nice tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Via Opera Mini Handler 2018 / What 18 Months Of Tech Blogging Has Taught Me - Naijatechguy / How To Optimize Blog Post Title For Better SEO Ranking (A Detailed Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.