Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Need Help (true Life Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help (true Life Story) (1432 Views)

A True Life Story Of An Ex-deeper Life Member / Sister Adesewa (true Life Story) / A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry

please this is a true life story i want every one to learn from it.

i have made a terrible mistake in my life when i was 18 years old i got pregnant and aborted the baby ever since then my life has been a mess the 2 guys involved have lost their mothers and since 4 yrs till now my life has been a mess i have suffered uncontrollable i'm still suffering strange things keep happening i regret ever aborting such baby cos ryt now i'm in danger my life is ruined i want to beg every one out there pls when u pregnant pls keep d baby no matter what don't b like me i have a terrible life ever since i aborted i'm going insane i need help
also i have not slept in weeks i dont sleep at night any more i just cant sleep i nees help pls i really need help i have fasted i have prayed and i am weak i am just waiting silently for my death since ive lost hope and help from God

i need help nlders pls i also need prayers pls help me
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by neejay1986(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nairaland prayer warriors..... over to you. Food is ready.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Adebola02(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
I pray that God will restore your lost virtues, but the most important thing for you to do is give your life to christ,accept him as your lord and personal saviour, confess your sins and don't go back to it, don't live to regret what you have done in past, there are so many who has passed through more than what you are experincing now.
God be with you and He will make you stand. Shalom
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adebola02:
I pray that God will restore your lost virtues, but the most important thing for you to do is give your life to christ,accept him as your lord and personal saviour, confess your sins and don't go back to it, don't live to regret what you have done in past, there are so many who has passed through more than what you are experincing now.

thank u cry
Adebola02:

thank u
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
neejay1986:
Nairaland prayer warriors..... over to you. Food is ready.

i am serious
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by klassykute(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2016
ask God for mercy .... he will forgive u .. nairalanders cant help .. onli God can ... just beg him .. u will feel peace inside whe you ask genuinely..
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by stonemasonn: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Start by forgiving yourself first.
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by promise101: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2016
vile:
cry cry cry cry cry

i have made a terrible mistake in my life when i was 18 years old i got pregnant and aborted the baby ever since then my life has been a mess the 2 guys involved have lost their mothers and since 4 yrs till now my life has been a mess i have suffered uncontrollable i'm still suffering strange things keep happening i regret ever aborting such baby cos ryt now i'm in danger my life is ruined i want to beg every one out there pls when u pregnant pls keep d baby no matter what don't b like me i have a terrible life ever since i aborted i'm going insane i need help
also i have not slept in weeks i dont sleep at night any more i just cant sleep i nees help pls i really need help i have fasted i have prayed and i am weak i am just waiting silently for my death since ive lost hope and help from God

First and foremost, what you need now is RIGHT BELIEVING which gives you a joyful life and makes you live rightly WITH NO EFFORT.

Though I condemn what you did, but I STILL SEE NO FAULT IN YOU. Believe me, YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS. Because you did something good? No! What you did was really bad. Then why? It is very simple! You DESERVE eternal death for the wickedness you have carried out by aborting the baby, but someone decided to take the death you deserve for your eternal sins giving you ETERNAL SALVATION, and the person is Jesus.

Heb 5:9;"And being made perfect, he became the author of ETERNAL SALVATION unto all them that believe him.

You said that your terrible mistakes have ruin your life. My friend, your terrible CANNOT harm your life anymore, only if you can put your trust in the righteousness of Jesus, HIMSELF. I know that you might have heard people who say; "What you sow is what you reap". But truly, I tell you by the finished work of christ, that it is not the case in the life of a believer.

If we believers(justified) should start reaping all we sow then it means that Jesus christ wouldn't have come, because we NEVER sow anything good to merit his(God's) death on our behalf. If we should start to reap what we sow then it means, NO ONE shall be saved, because WE MUST REAP THE PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS WHICH IS ETERNAL DEATH, disregarding the fact that we were forgiven by his blood. If we should reap what we sow, then it means that many christian mothers who aborted when they were young, CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE or CHILDREN.

THE PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU DID HAS BEEN CANCELLED IN YOUR CASE, BECAUSE JESUS TOOK THE DEATH YOU DESERVE, JUST TO PAY FOR THE PENALTY OF YOUR ETERNAL SINS ONCE AND FOR ALL TO SAVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!

You have NO PROBLEM OR ENMITY with God and CAN NEVER HAVE, because jesus has abolished on his flesh the enmity between you and God.

Eph 2:15;having ABOLISHED IN HIS FLESH(crucified) the ENMITY, even the law of
commandments contained in ordinances; that he might create in himself of the two one NEW MAN, so
making PEACE;(ASV)

You are a new man, only if you will believe in his righteousness. A new man can never be found guilty. A unbeliever who aborted may be found guilty, but when the person puts his trust on the righteousness of christ Jesus, himself, to become a believer(righteous), he can NEVER be held guilty of the past. Because a new man has new and clean record!

If you can understand the message of the cross, then you will believe with me, that GOD IS STILL HAPPY WITH YOU.

Rom 5:8;"But God commendeth HIS LOVE(not enmity) towards us, in that, while we were YET SINNERS(criminals, lairs, murderers, abortion victims, terrorists), CHRIST DIED FOR US."

THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH, THE DEVILS IN NAIRALAND WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO HEAR !!!

The only thing that can give you the righteousness of God is not TRYING to avoid the punishment of your sins by right living. Doing that makes you accursed(punished)!

Gal 3:10; "All those who expect the Law to save them(right living) from the punishment of sin will be punished. Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep on doing all the things written in the Book of the Law will be punished.”(NLV)

What make you righteous before him, is BELIEVING AND RELYING ON HIM BY THE REASON OF HIS FINISHED WORK.

Phil 3:9;"and may be found in Him [BELIEVING and RELYING on Him], NOT having any righteousness of MY OWN(right living) derived from [MY OBEDIENCE TO] the Law and its rituals, but [possessing] that [GENUINE RIGHTEOUSNESS] which comes through FAITH IN CHRIST, the righteousness which comes FROM God on the BASIS OF FAITH.

The only GENUINE righteousness that can make you free from FEAR, INSANITY, SELF HATRED, DEATH, CONDEMNATION, SIN-CONSCIOUSNESS, SLEEPLESSNESS, WEAKNESS, is the righteousness of God which comes on the basis of faith alone(believing in the finished works of christ and his divinity), by TRUSTING and RELYING ON HIM for your righteousness and not relying on right living on your righteousness.

See friend, God has forgiven you! Jesus sacrificial death NEVER ended at the cross, he also went to HELL, so that YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THERE AND GET PUNISHED FOR YOUR ETERNAL SINS WHICH HE VOLUNTARILY TOOK UPON HIMSELF. And he stay there for 3 days. The 3days he was there was "Eternity COMPRESSED in three days". It covers our eternal sins!

Restitution, crying and begging for forgiveness of what you did every now and then, fasting and praying, CAN NEVER WASH your sins and it's curses AWAY. It can only make you FEEL satisfied, but doesn't wash your sins away. It will only take the BLOOD OF JESUS, that was shed on your behalf to wash it away.

Heb 9;22 And almost all things are by the law
purged with blood; and WITHOUT SHEDDING OF
BLOOD IS NO REMISSION(forgiveness) OF SIN."

When a criminal is found guilty and condemned to
death imprisonment in a law court, no matter how
the criminal ask for forgiveness, his penalty
cannot be cancelled. The ONLY way the criminal
can receive forgiveness is when someone OFFERS
HIMSELF, to take the place of the criminal and
take the penalty of his crime. In our case, we were
condemned to eternal death, NOT FOR OUR PAST
SINS, BUT FOR OUR ETERNAL SINLESS
IMPERFECTION(including abortion). Jesus came and
Took our death on himself, WILLFULLY. Now, you should know that Jesus also died for the sins of abortion victims . Any abortion victim deserves death but Jesus accepted it to be forgiven, taking our death.

Infact, I cannot over-emphasize the grace of God which has been made available to us at the CROSS.

Stay tight in FAITH and BELIEVE IN HIM for HIS righteousness

1 Like

Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Amberon11: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Why can't you sleep at night? do you have nightmares? do you see ghosts? do you have spiritual attacks?
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Amberon11:
Why can't you sleep at night? do you have nightmares? do you see ghosts? do you have spiritual attacks?

i really dont know i just cant sleep im so sad
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
promise101:

First and foremost, what you need now is RIGHT BELIEVING which gives you a joyful life and makes you live rightly WITH NO EFFORT.

Though I condemn what you did, but I STILL SEE NO FAULT IN YOU. Believe me, YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS. Because you did something good? No! What you did was really bad. Then why? It is very simple! You DESERVE eternal death for the wickedness you have carried out by aborting the baby, but someone decided to take the death you deserve for your eternal sins giving you ETERNAL SALVATION, and the person is Jesus.

Heb 5:9;"And being made perfect, he became the author of ETERNAL SALVATION unto all them that believe him.

You said that your terrible mistakes have ruin your life. My friend, your terrible CANNOT harm your life anymore, only if you can put your trust in the righteousness of Jesus, HIMSELF. I know that you might have heard people who say; "What you sow is what you reap". But truly, I tell you by the finished work of christ, that it is not the case in the life of a believer.

If we believers(justified) should start reaping all we sow then it means that Jesus christ wouldn't have come, because we NEVER sow anything good to merit his(God's) death on our behalf. If we should start to reap what we sow then it means, NO ONE shall be saved, because WE MUST REAP THE PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS WHICH IS ETERNAL DEATH, disregarding the fact that we were forgiven by his blood. If we should reap what we sow, then it means that many christian mothers who aborted when they were young, CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE or CHILDREN.

THE PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU DID HAS BEEN CANCELLED IN YOUR CASE, BECAUSE JESUS TOOK THE DEATH YOU DESERVE, JUST TO PAY FOR THE PENALTY OF YOUR ETERNAL SINS ONCE AND FOR ALL TO SAVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!

You have NO PROBLEM OR ENMITY with God and CAN NEVER HAVE, because jesus has abolished on his flesh the enmity between you and God.

Eph 2:15;having ABOLISHED IN HIS FLESH(crucified) the ENMITY, even the law of
commandments contained in ordinances; that he might create in himself of the two one NEW MAN, so
making PEACE;(ASV)

You are a new man, only if you will believe in his righteousness. A new man can never be found guilty. A unbeliever who aborted may be found guilty, but when the person puts his trust on the righteousness of christ Jesus, himself, to become a believer(righteous), he can NEVER be held guilty of the past. Because a new man has new and clean record!

If you can understand the message of the cross, then you will believe with me, that GOD IS STILL HAPPY WITH YOU.

Rom 5:8;"But God commendeth HIS LOVE(not enmity) towards us, in that, while we were YET SINNERS(criminals, lairs, murderers, abortion victims, terrorists), CHRIST DIED FOR US."

THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH, THE DEVILS IN NAIRALAND WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO HEAR !!!

The only thing that can give you the righteousness of God is not TRYING to avoid the punishment of your sins by right living. Doing that makes you accursed(punished)!

Gal 3:10; "All those who expect the Law to save them(right living) from the punishment of sin will be punished. Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep on doing all the things written in the Book of the Law will be punished.”(NLV)

What make you righteous before him, is BELIEVING AND RELYING ON HIM BY THE REASON OF HIS FINISHED WORK.

Phil 3:9;"and may be found in Him [BELIEVING and RELYING on Him], NOT having any righteousness of MY OWN(right living) derived from [MY OBEDIENCE TO] the Law and its rituals, but [possessing] that [GENUINE RIGHTEOUSNESS] which comes through FAITH IN CHRIST, the righteousness which comes FROM God on the BASIS OF FAITH.

The only GENUINE righteousness that can make you free from FEAR, INSANITY, SELF HATRED, DEATH, CONDEMNATION, SIN-CONSCIOUSNESS, SLEEPLESSNESS, WEAKNESS, is the righteousness of God which comes on the basis of faith alone(believing in the finished works of christ and his divinity), by TRUSTING and RELYING ON HIM for your righteousness and not relying on right living on your righteousness.

See friend, God has forgiven you! Jesus sacrificial death NEVER ended at the cross, he also went to HELL, so that YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THERE AND GET PUNISHED FOR YOUR ETERNAL SINS WHICH HE VOLUNTARILY TOOK UPON HIMSELF. And he stay there for 3 days. The 3days he was there was "Eternity COMPRESSED in three days". It covers our eternal sins!

Restitution, crying and begging for forgiveness of what you did every now and then, fasting and praying, CAN NEVER WASH your sins and it's curses AWAY. It can only make you FEEL satisfied, but doesn't wash your sins away. It will only take the BLOOD OF JESUS, that was shed on your behalf to wash it away.

Heb 9;22 And almost all things are by the law
purged with blood; and WITHOUT SHEDDING OF
BLOOD IS NO REMISSION(forgiveness) OF SIN."

When a criminal is found guilty and condemned to
death imprisonment in a law court, no matter how
the criminal ask for forgiveness, his penalty
cannot be cancelled. The ONLY way the criminal
can receive forgiveness is when someone OFFERS
HIMSELF, to take the place of the criminal and
take the penalty of his crime. In our case, we were
condemned to eternal death, NOT FOR OUR PAST
SINS, BUT FOR OUR ETERNAL SINLESS
IMPERFECTION(including abortion). Jesus came and
Took our death on himself, WILLFULLY. Now, you should know that Jesus also died for the sins of abortion victims . Any abortion victim deserves death but Jesus accepted it to be forgiven, taking our death.

Infact, I cannot over-emphasize the grace of God which has been made available to us at the CROSS.

Stay tight in FAITH and BELIEVE IN HIM for HIS righteousness

Amen thank you so much
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Amberon11: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
First of all, you need genuine and total repentance.

Secondly, seek deliverance. You can conduct deliverance on yourself if you can start leading a holy life, doing bible study and praying and ask God for forgiveness daily and with a genuine heart.

1 john 1:1 "if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Start going to a bible believing church. One that preaches the unadulterated word of God. Tho such churches are rare these days.
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2016
vile:
cry cry cry cry cry

What becomes of the broken-hearted? always they are alone. You are riddled by the guilt of your action and you have built your guilt into a thought-form that has risen to terrorise you. You should seek out the "Mother". Only the universal "Mother" has the infinite compassion to wipe away your tears. Seek out a picture of the Hawaiian Hibiscus flower, meditate on this flower everyday, you will be restored.
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by rahman3853(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
my sis in d lord, ecc 9:4b, says a live dog is beta dan a dead lion. thr is hop 4 a living, i av heard a testimony of a LovePeddler whose womb was surgicly remove 4 dc convertd n marid a pastor n gave birth, same doctor cme 2 gv his lif 2 xrist. its nt 2 l8 my sis. al u nid 2 do is solemn repentance,bible says god does nt delight in death of a siner bt thr repentance. ii cor 5:17 makes it clear dat u r a new creature, old tis is gone. if u av setle u case with god d almighty judge, u case is close. repent, beliv u r forgvn n u r new person, atach ursf 2 a living church n ppl of god. be ocupied, humble,obidient b4 god n u wil b dazed wit wat god wil put ur way. god does nt remembr ur sin anymre so u shudnt. jst hav faith in him, for with faith abram work with god n he was countd righteous, n blessd he was. dnt b depres, its a satanic 2ul of devil.
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by rahman3853(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
romans 9:15-16, god cnt b questiond y he does his tins, n y he 4gvs. if he cn 4gv paul n made him one of d gr8test apostle hw mch mre u. he said lets come 2geda n reason, if ur sin is as red as scarlet he shal make it as white as snow,even if its as crimson,its shal b as wool. al u nid is faith, n sin no more. trst me, d bible says god rewards those dat deligently seek him. he rewards d righteous n obedient ppl. he knws we r sinner, bt sent his son 2 die 4 our sake, he was made sin,dat we may be righteous, al u av 2 do is bliv u r 4gven, read his word, pray with faith, light lite radiate around u, let ppl c it in u,nt u saying, u wil b marvel of god's blesing ova u, u wil b overwhelmed.its nt gona b easy though, bt d end wil justify u. xpect bad mouth n opositn, jst ignore tem, tey wil b d one 2 praise u n turn 2 xrist bkos of ur xamplary life. gv 2 d poor, obey god, pray witout ceasing, read his word n ask 4 god wisdom n holy spirit, u r gud 2 go. heaven is glad 4 ur repentance my sis. stay blessd
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by taiwo850629: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Don't worry, op. Since you are still alive there is still something that God wants u to do in this life. Don't worry, God knows the future and the future will be better. If you need someone to talk to, you can call me- 08107535362, 08188171420 (whatsapp)
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
vile:
cry cry cry cry cry

The LORD has redeemed you to Himself and has given you a new name, you will no longer be called vile, you will be called Hepzihah and your land Beulah, because The LORD delights in you.

Isaiah 62:4-5
Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Woman of God, rejoice, the Lord delights in you wink
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
vile:
cry cry cry cry cry

you need help, you need help with what? who is tormenting you? or why are you tormenting yourself. brace up yourself there are more wicked murderers than you and they have been forgiven and move on... or you want to kill yourself join? am asking answer me. Jesus says "your sins are forgiven" believe it and move on. I say it again Jesus said your sins are forgiven.. so move on and do the right things, life continues ...
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
i just want to thank everybody but if it gets out of hand and i am no more i just hope everything will b fine with my loved ones and well wishers cos i doubt my energy of faith i av been a fighter from birth but wen u are always fighting especially for over a long period of years u loose ur strength nd faith bt even if im no more i will tell mysef whether heaven or hell i tried.will just miss earth thats all

i want to thank everybody who has helped me i will keep trying to fight but once my strength is exhausted i am only human thats me no body understands what i say but its only me that sees nd know what i see but thank u all
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tosinex:
you need help, you need help with what? who is tormenting you? or why are you tormenting yourself. brace up yourself there are more wicked murderers than you and they have been forgiven and move on... or you want to kill yourself join? am asking answer me. Jesus says "your sins are forgiven" believe it and move on. I say it again Jesus said your sins are forgiven.. so move on and do the right things, life continues ...

sometimes its not bou the amount of sins committed but who committed d sins

in d bible men of God were morr severely purnished than the rest of d people wen dey go against God its not me making things ups as they av said dis is a long battle im already too too too too weak of fighting i guess im morr of d type dat loose fast people dont always believe me wen i say i give up till i actually give up nd b laid to rest.cos av tried and im weak flesh spirit human nd im ready for wateva d devil wants to do meaning my life was pre destined to b d way it is if i die sooner means i was destined i av made up my mind for wateva comes my way cos im tired i see no reason to live no more ive lost all d energy i av spiritual nd physical im just silently waiting for death someow cos av lost hope to d last
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by Destinygrl(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
hey op what are you thinking

don't even try it , if u do I will personal come and beat u where ever u are

but seriously you should surround urself with people now

and go meet a shrink

there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by ipreach: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
You wouldn't die .

What you need now is to first, forgive yourself and sincere ask God for His mercy upon you.
Re: I Need Help (true Life Story) by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
vile:

sometimes its not bou the amount of sins committed but who committed d sins

in d bible men of God were morr severely purnished than the rest of d people wen dey go against God its not me making things ups as they av said dis is a long battle im already too too too too weak of fighting i guess im morr of d type dat loose fast people dont always believe me wen i say i give up till i actually give up nd b laid to rest.cos av tried and im weak flesh spirit human nd im ready for wateva d devil wants to do meaning my life was pre destined to b d way it is if i die sooner means i was destined i av made up my mind for wateva comes my way cos im tired i see no reason to live no more ive lost all d energy i av spiritual nd physical im just silently waiting for death someow cos av lost hope to d last

You just have to hold on, there is no shortcut, please take on His strength, and do not lose hope. The vision is for an appointed time, your appointed time has come, like the popular adage that says it is usually darkest just before dawn, your new dawn has come.

You just have to hold on, and do not forget, the battle is the Lord's not yours, hold on to Him tightly, He will never leave fail or forsake you.

(1) (Reply)

Wonder! Biblical Goliath Skull Found In A Tomb Near Jerusalem (PHOTOS) / Picture: 'jesus Christ' Look Alike Spotted In Lagos / Sulemans Sex Scandal: Why It Died On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.