Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion (5599 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by intrepid: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Details of Buharis silence

Apologies to Governor of Enugu state for leaking this story.

There was a call made by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to the president, he was put on hold for over an hour 15 minutes.

This call was made in the presence of 13 men and 4 women, the president's aide told the Governor that the president will get back to him. The president through his aide after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.

My relative was among the people who witnessed this call.

Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was referred to the presidency again.

This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.

Within an hour, the commissioner and GOC who referred the Governor to the president had mobilised their men to stop retaliation. The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.

I want to use this medium to apologise to the Governor of Enugu state for speaking out on this true event, but I would like him to demand probe/investigation on this massacre.

I will know he has learnt his lessons, if not he is still a cretin we will have for only four years.

We need to know why the police commissioner and GOC need presidency to order them, before they can protect the innocent citizens?.

We need to know - why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.
We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot use the support of police and military to protect his people?.

My governor, I am just apologising because l thought you did nothing at all, until I was given all these information.

But as a man, an elected Governor, "what was your PLAN B, if presidency failed to help!??
You ought to have used the media, which is FREE.

Able bodied men and women would have prepared to help and protect their own people.

Orji Uzo Kalu, used media to avert this type of unnecessarily deaths in Okigwe during his tenure. He called his media team and went on air. His face off with Obasanjo made him bypass OBJ and went on air.

Abians were forced to prepare and fulani men went back home.

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Buhari is a jihadist he has an agenda.
Don't wait for police and military, use the media which is FREE.

Put the call before public media , have it taped and watched and monitored all over the world and Uzouwani citizens would've rushed back home in their millions to protect their relatives. The world will see how a tyrant value lives of his people.

By now people will be calling for the GOC and commissioner's heads and of course the world would have had evidence that we have Islamic lunatic as a president.

As an incompetent governor you are, you don't have PLAN B which is free.

Tufiakwa!

Umu Igbo, by now all of you would have bought long cutlass, arms and charms. If you are still playing gentleman or woman in the face of this insanity. You will have yourself to blame.

Good day all. Oriaku Enwe Iroh

You see,
Dear governor,
Your life is not much more costlier than a cow's
Next time do something like a man. Meet the press and let them hear you shout.
=============================================

ONE NIGERIA?

Facts is NOBODY is safe. It could be your turn soon. So your comment and thoughts about this whole thing will then change. We are in trouble if you haven't seen it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by horlabiyi(m): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Sad
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by nigeriafilm(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2016
HMMMM....
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by jcross19: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2016
What will you do if your son was slaughter before you buhari? What will you do if boko haram capture your family and burn them? Or you think those killed worth nothing? Right? , or you think you are better than those that were slaughtered? Remember that you are a food to a maggot , buhari!!!, remember a day come when you breath your last? And you will be buried in the mat like a dog , buhari!!!!! The life of those you preside on weigh thesame with yours or you think death will overlooked you because you are president?. Listen buhari you are failure this generation. May God save us from this heartless and blood sucker president.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by DrinkWater10: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2016
nigeriafilm:
HMMMM....
nigeriafilm:
HMMMM....

1 Like

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by beautyoftheLord: 2:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmm! Cross riverians, southerners brace up. This is getting very very serious. Make we no dey sleep because e never reach our domot. Tomorrow might be our turn. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by IamAtribalist: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2016
cool
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by arabbunkum: 5:06am On Apr 27, 2016
That governor na 'mugu' sef. Did he expect Buhari to act against his brothers?
He should have envisaged this and then put a 'plan B' in motion immediately after calling the Chief-Murderer in Aso Rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is a big blunder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Pidggin(f): 5:43am On Apr 27, 2016
I can hear the drums of war, may God help us sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by jazinogold(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2016
They keep playing politics with everything! oh I just remembered... Enugu is a PDP state

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria their country...shit that happen only in this country.Imagine Obama getting a call over national security and he ignores d call 4 1hr 15mins and still doesn't address the issue?Why am I a Nigerian pls?!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by raumdeuter: 5:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Where are the men in Enugu?

Ahmed Madaki? Doesnt that sound like an Hausa name?

almost 800 people killed and the governor is crying

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by rheether(f): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2016
I still don't get this story. Why was he calling the president? So they need the consent of the president before our law enforcement agency can carry out it's duty? We need state police this poo is getting new out of hand. Nigeria is a failed entity.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:29am On Apr 27, 2016
It's a tactic to divert the attention of the igbos/Niger deltan, from vandalism and threat of secession to the FGN. Federal government is really doing well. It Is all politics.
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by mindtricks: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
KHAYGOLD:
It's a tactic to divert the attention of the igbos/Niger deltan, from vandalism and threat of secession to the FGN. Federal government is really doing well. It Is all politics.

Crap. Murder of innocent lives means nothing to you. It's all politics. When it matters most, in emergency situations like this, president Buhari will rather choose to fail.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2016
the governor is the CSO of the state. why need to call the presidency again,since he can commandeer the police within his state..

whats the response of the president when called?

God why did you put me in a country where animal live is worth more than human?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by pwettiejay(f): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2016
This is getting serious o, that was how boko haram started too, they were overlooking it.......God plz save us in these endtimes

1 Like

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by abumeinben(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Cruel!

With these events, I expect the motion of state police to be moved again.

But wait!

Different witnesses gave different reports.
Who are they really? Fulani heards men or jihadist?

Someone said they came in hilux. Or Have they advanced beyond moving around with just legs?

OP, from your write up, you said

This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.

My questions:

*How did he get to know?

*Who informed him?

*How early did he know, because he had over 6hrs to be put on hold! angry

*Why did he not inform the community chiefs or local vigilantes?

*What happened to the media, or his media Adviser?

*And why, until now, has he not taken to the media, or arranged a press conference/briefing as regards his ordeal?

From these, I see either incompetence or fear or both! No offence. Enugu isn't Benue or Ondo. I see Enugu as the capital of the eastern states!

I, as a sincere, concerned and patriotic Nigerian, regret this massacre. The office of the presidency should be investigated. Of what use is victory over corruption if there are no citizens to enjoy it?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by youngwarlocks: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
bad......I mean very bad
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by steph2sweet(f): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
One Nigeria my foot. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a big fat fool. Imagine declaring a 2 days fasting, so God will come down from heaven and fight the herdsmen for him.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Goke7: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
I still don't get this story. Why was he calling the president? So they need the consent of the president before our law enforcement agency can carry out it's duty? We need state police this poo is getting new out of hand. Nigeria is a failed entity.
State police is definetly the way forward

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by SporaD8: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
This is outrageous!
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by akatekpe(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
How did we end up like this? Only one set of people causing pains everywhere
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by akatekpe(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
steph2sweet:
One Nigeria my foot. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a big fat fool. Imagine declaring a 2 days fasting, so God will come down from heaven and fight the herdsmen for him.
our Governors are all foools..we voted them in and they are loyal to the forces in Abj.what happened to forming a local vigilantee?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Yoruba people are cowards lol
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by bro4u: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Southerners need to come under one voice and stop this bloodshed caused by this fulani herdsman, the moment we start defending ourselves by ourselves for ourselves the herdsman will know that SS/SE is not Agatu where they wil kill anyhow without they themselves getting killed anyhow, since Buhari has vowed not to even speak evil of the senseless killing by his kinsmen, even if it means taking arms.

If you want to quote me and your view is contrary to mine#YOUR FADA
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by suyamasta(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
So sad, it was known before it even happened

1 Like

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by optional1(f): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2016
God u dey see us 4 3D ooooo do something b4 innocent pple go kick bucket finish.

God help my State! Nd My Country!
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by naso2(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2016
IF THIS IS CHANGE, THEN GOD PUNISH CHANGE.

When people were shouting change, we made it clear that there were bigger issues, that Buhari is a national security risk, but people ignored on the basis of 1 naira to 1 dollar promise.

Now if dem call a conference on chicken feed in Taiwan, our man go show , when there is fire on the mountain.

Once a sitting government sits on its hands, while people are being slaughtered , it is inevitable that men will take steps to defend themselves. nuff said.
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Roidatom(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
State police and Vigilante should be supported and put in place. This is tragic.

The governor should have sent a text message to the president while his call was put on hold. This way, the presidency would not have an excuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Councillor Executes Projects With Own Salary - News / Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* / Politics Is NOT A Dirty Game!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.