Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion (5600 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Imokay: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
the governor is the CSO of the state. why need to call the presidency again,since he can commandeer the police within his state..

whats the response of the president when called?

God why did you put me in a country where animal live is worth more than human?

Can you care to find out the position on state police of majority of Igbo and SS delegates to the National conference?

Many opposed state police mainly in the name of antagonizing Yoruba position on any matter. It is this type of unfortunate that sets apart strategy and foresight from raw brawn and chest beating.
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by blaqoracle: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
KHAYGOLD:
It's a tactic to divert the attention of the igbos/Niger deltan, from vandalism and threat of secession to the FGN. Federal government is really doing well. It Is all politics.
Instead of gov ugwuanyi to call his president, nnandi KANU, he was busy disturbing president buhari.
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by hardbody: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2016
blaqoracle:
Instead of gov ugwuanyi to call his president, nnandi KANU, he was busy disturbing president buhari.

What goes around comes around. Mark my words. Others will gleefully laugh with relish when these band of robbers attack you and yours. It's a prayer and a curse since you have chosen to trivialise what has befallen your fellow man
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by adonis89(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
bro4u:
Southerners need to come under one voice and stop this bloodshed caused by this fulani herdsman, the moment we start defending ourselves by ourselves for ourselves the herdsman will know that SS/SE is not Agatu where they wil kill anyhow without they themselves getting killed anyhow, since Buhari has vowed not to even speak evil of the senseless killing by his kinsmen, even if it means taking arms.

If you want to quote me and your view is contrary to mine#YOUR FADA
would they agree to com together, wen som igbos are still there supporting d head baboon in aso rock. my ppl (ijaw) na im taya me pass
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by Alezy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
these Fulani men just enter into a village and kill without asking to be jihad or muslim. This is a plot to islamize Nigeria.

CHRISTIANS need to brace up now. I kw this is an era of grace but where the people are not killing because of ur religion, I mean they just kill for the fun of it?? we need to be prepared.

The israelites under the leadership of joshua in the bible fought nations and conquered with the help of God. prepare yourself christians and defend your land giving to u by God.

thier plans will not work obviously. can't wait for 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by ofeshe(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
This same itiboribo president ll come contesting in 2019 and some mega itiboribo ll campaign and even vote for him. #MouthOdour
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by White007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
I still don't get this story. Why was he calling the president? So they need the consent of the president before our law enforcement agency can carry out it's duty? We need state police this poo is getting new out of hand. Nigeria is a failed entity.

I heard from a very reliable security feelers that the Governor called the IG first, but the IG replied back saying his hands are tied, that he should call Buhari. Can you imagine?

If this is not a calculated plan to decimate the people of the South, tell me what it is?
Re: This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion by astarotte: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Roidatom:
State police and Invigilante should be supported and put in place. This is tragic. The governor should have sent a text message to the president while his call was put on hold.

This is a rather stupid comment.
Any state that don't already have empowered state police and vigilante put in place, deserve
to experience something like this. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Plate Number Spotted At Kogi State (image) / We Niger Deltans And Asari Dokubo Should Be Ashamed Seeing This (pics)) / 21 Nigerian Candidates Who Want To Be President In 2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.