Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? (1391 Views)

This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol.. . Had to over edit this mail.. you should see the plenty "I want to kiss feet" phrases hian... The art of lovemaking sha... Help this guy oo answer how to tell his girl... cos me I wee Google medical treatments he can share with her and reply on my website later.. . grin tongue

Hello Bluntt,

I just started dating this girl, she's perfect and all but her feet smells really bad "like sweat that has stayed too long on the body". I'm the type of guy that loves to kiss my woman's toes during sex but "mehn I had to weave her own". "Her vagina smells fresh sha but her feet is a nonono. How do I tell her?"

Dozie
Email

Did you just read this and have a question to share:

Mail: hellobluntt@gmail.com

Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254

Re: My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? by eme1n(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Wash her feet, massage n oil them. Then buy her new shoes..
Re: My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? by ebusbaba10: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Stylishly, tell her abt it in a joking way dat she won't feel bad.
Re: My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? by H2Ossss(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2016
hi bae.. your feet smells really bad... thats how to tell her.. or speak her native dialect.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Campus Babe(short Story) / This Roman Catholic Pope Died While Having An Adulterous Sex / Once Again, Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her B!g Tins Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.