Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) (4876 Views)

Say Bye Bye To Coming To Computer Village Scam / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / Shocker In Computer Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Africanman123(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
CV?? Lol I once bought eba there.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Africanman123(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Did @OP say FP was her target?
greenhulk:
If u want front page then write a piece that is Worthy. U can form a good story even if it is a lie, trust me if it is good it will make FP. Not this thing u wrote that everybody already knows.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Africanman123(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2016
No matter how many posts that is written about CV. The stealing won't stop.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Penaldo: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Marvell23:
I am writing this to inform the unsuspecting public about the fraudulent activities of some phone dealers in Ikeja. If you have it in mind to buy any phone from computer village always patronize well-known dealers, don't buy from road side sellers or sellers that you feel are not genuine. Most times they won't give you receipt! Run for your life

Yesterday I read here in on nairaland that one person went to buy the TECNO Boom J8 but the free headphones that came with it has been removed. He was even lucky as many after buying the device of their choice, they got home to discover what was inside the package was fufu. It's may be funny but very true

Finally don't go to computer Village on Sunday with the mind of buying any phone. Be warned.

Pls Obinoscopy help move to FP, so that the public will be informed about this.
Having been a victim of this I must say that people should be extremely careful
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Penaldo: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
greenhulk:
If u want front page then write a piece that is Worthy. U can form a good story even if it is a lie, trust me if it is good it will make FP. Not this thing u wrote that everybody already knows.
Have you ever fallen victim to those good for nothing idiots before?
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Penaldo: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Africanman123:
What is CV? You de look for job?
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Penaldo: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2016
winnijaf:
The fault is from those who don’t make Prior investigation before going to Purchase a phone. The Boom J8 is actually know for its Headsets, So why would people go ahead and purchase a phone without the Headsets?
What is it with this blame the victim mentality?

CBC ibibiofirstlady
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Frontier2:
Some Computer village guys are rogues pls be warned.
Some may be rogues but not all
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
What is it with this blame the victim mentality?

CBC ibibiofirstlady
You still can't divorce blame from the victim. I have my reason
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Penaldo: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

You still can't divorce blame from the victim. I have my reason
What is your reason?
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
CV means Computer Village
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
What is your reason?
Majority of those that patronise those guys do it because they want to beat the real price of the product.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Penaldo: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
That is conjecture
ibibiofirstlady:
Majority of those that patronise those guys do it because they want to beat the real price of the product.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
That is conjecture
Whatever
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Africanman123:
Sad but true
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2016
greenhulk:

You seem not to understand the motive behind the article. He simply wrote that piece of shit to advertise the Tecno phone. There are series of threads on this section regarding the scam that happens in computer village but he simply chose the meaningless one cos he wants to advertise the phone.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Frontier2: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Those scammer guys in computer village can scam anybody . since i don kw them i no they near them
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by stevepeters: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mostly girls shey?....let your boyfriend go there without his brain first!

ForeverNew:
I think they target mostly girls.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by MaryAnne360: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, Thanks for correcting my nigga

sureinfo:

Master it is Boom j8 not "boon" j8

You`re welcome
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by winnijaf(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sodebo:

You leave home with the mindset of buying a particular phone, but when you got there, the story changed after seeing cheaper and more attractive phones. Has it ever happened to you?

Offcourse it happens, But it's best one have a Strong Resolve on what to get before heading to the Market. It helps Avoid Mistakes and regrets.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by MaryAnne360: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
These boys are just too smart to be catched!!

I cant ever forget scammed by them
Cliveglobal1:

Some Agencies should be in Place to check these activities of Criminals, They are giving the Phone company a bad name with their Sharp Practises.

Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by MaryAnne360: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
That is why it is advisable to order from jumia or konga

winnijaf:

Offcourse it happens, But it's best one have a Strong Resolve on what to get before heading to the Market. It helps Avoid Mistakes and regrets.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by MaryAnne360: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
LOL, Is That So??
cheesy grin grin
ibibiofirstlady:
CV means Computer Village
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by jidehis: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Kill joy..let people flourish the fact that knw about it already doesnt mean other people shouldnt know
greenhulk:
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by jidehis: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
stevepeters:
Mostly girls shey?....let your boyfriend go there without his brain first!

Nope they target everybody boy or girl
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by jidehis: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Penaldo:
Y'all abbreviate anything
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by jidehis: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
To avoid stories that touch..buy phones from responsible shops..only greedy ppl fall for stuff like this.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by shaneefe(f): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2016
jidehis:
To avoid stories that touch..buy phones from responsible shops..only greedy ppl fall for stuff like this.
Exactly in the quest of finding cheap fones dey end up buying rubbish and get scammed
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by shaneefe(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2016
jidehis:
Kill joy..let people flourish the fact that knw about it already doesnt mean other people shouldnt know
Why so pained
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by shaneefe(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2016
MaryAnne360:
These boys are just too smart to be catched!!

I cant ever forget scammed by them
*practices..
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by shaneefe(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2016
jidehis:
Y'all abbreviate anything
As in..itspathetic
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by investment247: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
when they tell people to always come online to know whats happening, they feel always dwelling in the romance section is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reliable And Affordable Internet Data Plan.250mb=200, 1gb @#550; 5gb @#2500 / Cheapest Etisalt and Mtn bundles (250mb , 500mb and 750mb) with bonuses!!! / What Phone Can I Get With 120k To 140k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.