Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) (4878 Views)

Say Bye Bye To Coming To Computer Village Scam / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / Shocker In Computer Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by winnijaf(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2016
MaryAnne360:
That is why it is advisable to order from jumia or konga

Not really, One can Still get from Reliable retail outlets with Warranty.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Maximum83: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
kick:
I buy my devices from slot ng. its branches are nation wide. Why will I go to computer village to buy devices. I will advice people not to go there since the authorities and unions in computer village don't want to do anything about 419ners and the fraudulent transactions happening in computer village. Brand new devices are cheaper in slot compared to computer village.
it's safer and cheaper too
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by olaneyo18: 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
winnijaf:

Not really, One can Still get from Reliable retail outlets with Warranty.
sure
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Orator2383: 7:04am On May 04, 2016
greenhulk:
If u want front page then write a piece that is Worthy. U can form a good story even if it is a lie, trust me if it is good it will make FP. Not this thing u wrote that everybody already knows.
there is nothing wrong in passing out information that will help others who may not have known about it.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Maximum83: 11:54am On May 04, 2016
tymajek:
This so true.
One road side dealer once offered to sell me an IPhone 6 for 9k. Can you imagine that?
hehehehe iPhone 6 for 9k, they will sell you Boom J8 for N3, 500 telling you it can whatsapp, Facebook and do a lots of things
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Maximum83: 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
Piusman:
Good you're informing people but we all know it's not gonna stop the scamming. Lagos is full of very desperate souls!
that is why information is important nw
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ayobami52(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2016
The first time I visited Lagos, I was scammed in oshodi. I want to believe Lagos is getting better
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by stevepeters: 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
Exactly my point

jidehis:
Nope they target everybody boy or girl
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by tymajek: 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
LOL......you're evil

oginineme:
Lol... That is good nah grin sad sad
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by tymajek: 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
LOL.....evil people!

Maximum83:
hehehehe iPhone 6 for 9k, they will sell you Boom J8 for N3, 500 telling you it can whatsapp, Facebook and do a lots of things
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Piusman: 5:15pm On May 08, 2016
But that's no life na.....there are a million other ways

Minesota1:
People want to make anyway they can n if it means scamming on a daily they would
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by saintpet(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
08033041627 sells in the computer village,
He is a big liar and thief. Sent him money but he failed to deliver
Please stay clear from him. I am still looking for a way to trap him
down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reliable And Affordable Internet Data Plan.250mb=200, 1gb @#550; 5gb @#2500 / Cheapest Etisalt and Mtn bundles (250mb , 500mb and 750mb) with bonuses!!! / What Phone Can I Get With 120k To 140k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.