Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) (4875 Views)

Say Bye Bye To Coming To Computer Village Scam / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / Shocker In Computer Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Piusman: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good you're informing people but we all know it's not gonna stop the scamming. Lagos is full of very desperate souls!
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sodebo:

You leave home with the mindset of buying a particular phone, but when you got there, the story changed after seeing cheaper and more attractive phones. Has it ever happened to you?
Its called greed
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Piusman:
Good you're informing people but we all know it's not gonna stop the scamming. Lagos is full of very desperate souls!
People want to make anyway they can n if it means scamming on a daily they would
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Africanman123:
CV?? Lol I once bought eba there.
Hahahahahaha i can relate my cuz bought fufu
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Africanman123:
No matter how many posts that is written about CV. The stealing won't stop.
People gats chop na..so they do whatever to make ends meet
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
The sad part is people get scammed on a daily in that place and it happens to greedy ppl.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Some may be rogues but not all
Isn't that what he said Nawa
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Minesota1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
stevepeters:
Mostly girls shey?....let your boyfriend go there without his brain first!

Nope they don't anyone can be played
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by lambofri: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
This kinds of post is funny everytime to me..how do ppl get scammed like really who still gets scammed in this time cheesy
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by lambofri: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
greenhulk:
If u want front page then write a piece that is Worthy. U can form a good story even if it is a lie, trust me if it is good it will make FP. Not this thing u wrote that everybody already knows.
FOH If u knw already allow other ppl knw too
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by lambofri: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
olaneyo18:
Honestly this write up is very helpful to me because I am kind of new in nairaland. The fact that you already know about this doesn't mean everybody knows about it. In fact I am hearing for the first time that it's safe to buy phone on Sunday in Computer village. Let others learn too from this
Don't mind the mofo ITK
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by lambofri: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Frontier2:
Some Computer village guys are rogues pls be warned.
If not 70%
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Marvell23(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
lambofri:
This kinds of post is funny everytime to me..how do ppl get scammed like really who still gets scammed in this time cheesy
you make me laugh, people get scammed everyday in Lagos
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Damiandark01: 12:14am On May 01, 2016
oginineme:
Well spoken sir. Don't mind the oversabi them.

And those are the ones they rob the most. People never learn.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Xhaka(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2016
sureinfo:

Master it is Boom j8 not "boon" j8

You`re welcome
Cmon, it is just a keyboard error.
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by FrozeBABE: 2:54pm On May 01, 2016
i knew it would come to that sad
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by creed266: 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Thanks for the tips, but what happens on Sundays?
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by olaneyo18: 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
ForeverNew:
I think they target mostly girls.
everybody is their target not only girls
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by kennybenjminz: 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
those boys ehhh..over sharpness they worry them grin
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 01, 2016
I honestly don't know who go gets phones on a Sunday. SMH
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Dannybrainz: 1:51am On May 02, 2016
fufu beta na..na beans and bread you go see grin
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by johnjameson: 2:46am On May 02, 2016
This thing always sounds like joke when people tell me
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Orator2383: 7:58am On May 02, 2016
johnjameson:
This thing always sounds like joke when people tell me
hehehhe no joke oo. Fufu Nain you go see for your phone pack
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Orator2383: 7:58am On May 02, 2016
Dannybrainz:
fufu beta na..na beans and bread you go see grin
lol
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by ayobami52(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2016
I buy my phone strictly from the authorized dealers, I don't patronize those road side guys
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by creed266: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
its better one should just go to a legit store
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Harlequin17: 9:34am On May 02, 2016
ayobami52:
I buy my phone strictly from the authorized dealers, I don't patronize those road side guys
but some people will not hear, until they have one nasty experience
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by kendrick2: 10:40am On May 02, 2016
i still fear how good computer village boys are at scamming people
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by thatintrovert: 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
its more painful when the same thing happens to you twice
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Orator2383: 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
thatintrovert:
its more painful when the same thing happens to you twice
that means the person fails to heed advice oo . I don't think I can be scammed twice
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by Maximum83: 3:22pm On May 02, 2016
My advice is shine ur eyes, shine shine bobo
Re: Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) by olaneyo18: 5:44pm On May 02, 2016
Hmm an advice got the wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reliable And Affordable Internet Data Plan.250mb=200, 1gb @#550; 5gb @#2500 / Cheapest Etisalt and Mtn bundles (250mb , 500mb and 750mb) with bonuses!!! / What Phone Can I Get With 120k To 140k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.