Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? (935 Views)

Don’t Blame Yourself For Not Getting Love Back From Your Man – Toke Markinwa / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by win1234: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
As young guys looking forward to settle down having gotten our dream jobs, two of my colleagues shared there experiences in the hands of ladies that made me ask one of them why is it difficult for good guys to get true love. He told me that the world has changed down here. The other told me he doesn't even know who is good & who is true again.
Fast forward to our exprieneces:
1. The first guy dated a girl for 2yrs b4 he got a job. The girl was in her 2nd year then, my guy start taking care of her welfare till she graduate with hope that he is training his wife.
He try everything possible to met all her demand that his only achievement in his first 3yrs of working wz only the ride he bought.
As the girl graduate, my guy wz now desperate to meet the girls parents so they could make their marriage arrangement formal.
The girl now started giving excuses that her father is not in the country that my guy should wait. My guy waited & waited, & start using his brain just to see the girls insincerity. He confronted her to tell him what is going on, she refused.
In a fateful day, girl was using convenience & her phone ranged, my guy pick it up & converse with d caller who happens to be d girls boyfriend.
My guy confronted her again, she agreed & apologized. My guy said ok can we see your Dad now, she still refused.
My guy did his homework to find out that she hz been with the other guy for a long time.
Since then they started having issues & d girl left, calling & apologizing. My guy wish her luck & she bursted into tears which don't change anything. The first r/ship gone
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by donbenedict(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's foolish to jump into love while skipping career
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by sinaj(f): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
*yawns*
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by win1234: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
So after wasting 5 solid yes on one babe, my guy went on 6months love sabbatical. After which he hook up with another babe as man must not be alone.
The girl was good & responding well. After dating a while he proposed to her, she accepted & they went to meet the guy & girls parents, everything was fine. They did intro & all trad rites remaining traditional & white wedding, which my guy is planning to do d two in succession. 3months to the date, the girl told my guy that her parents said they don't like people from his state.
So the marriage was called off.
My guy said he is going on 1yr sabbatical this time, he now believe in my theory that today's love is a game that every guy must play with his brain, or be outplayed by our tricky ladies. The Eve nature is still very much alive today.
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
the should than goodness that guyz is unlike me. if it was me eh? i would have lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by possibilita(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]guy this isn't new,my first gf did same to me,second used me to get her grades right,third jst blipped d hell outta me n left so now wat I do is visit a whorehouse to empty d fluid,no need 4 dem chicks #ThankGod4olosho.
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by win1234: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
To the next guy,
He hook up with this babe 4yrs ago during her NYSC, they loved up. My guy was a selective kind a guy. But he met all his desires in this babe, and decides to settle with her. He proposed & she accepted.

After her NYSC the girl left & they were in contact as they usually visit each other.
As the r/ship lingers, d babe started telling him that her family want her to do her MSC as work is not forth coming, but my guy asked her about their marriage agreement, she said she spoke to her mum about it & both of them are afraid of telling her Dad.
My guy said OK let him come & see d Dad, she refused. This was the same guy that usually feed them as d girl always complain to him about money. He spend on d girl every need, support her in her Msc. Spend over 20k every month on his & her airtime.
Most times I envy him, as he always get assurances from the girl. I was like what a true love, how & when will I be in the euphoria.
As time passes & I was gisting him my constraints in my own r/ship & advice I got both online & offline & how it has helped me take certain decisions.
He decided to seek counsel & one elderly man told him that the girl is using him. That he should insist that she meet her father & should stop spending on her.

My guy applied the advice, reduce the call rate, stop spending on her until she say her decision. That was where everything started turning upsidedown. She will at one time cry that she doesn't know if she will ever get another love like him, she is afraid of losing him, that he has spent so much on her bla bla

And my guy was like babe u hv not said anything nah, say something. She later came up that they should pray, & after a while said she has not seen any sign.
I told my guy ur babe is gone. He said he know, after 4yrs. They schedule to meet, but d babe called & told him that she will not come again. That is not the will of God for them to marry. My guy bless her family that God should treat them the way they treated him & she cried. What a life.
My counted his loses, & decide to remain celibate after four failed loved lives.
Guys don't carry ur r/ship alone, seek counsel, don't let emotions becloud ur reasoning.
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by win1234: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
In fact this days I always feel that the only thing this ladies need is to be bleeped & dumped. But how could a guy who has been under God for 10 solid yes be thinking like this. Our ladies don't know what they want, guys be wise
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by epistleNow(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2016
win1234:
..... Our ladies don't know what they want, guys be wise

They know what they want ;

To bleed you dry and move on the next one, till they meet a super rich to settle down with.
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by Dahyormine(m): 2:39am On May 24, 2016
I always tell my self and friends dat I would rather invest and equip my self dan to spend lavishly on any girl dat is worth it.

Guys need to realise that until u put a woman in ur house legally, she belongs to no one @d same time she belongs to everyone, so who d hell is gonna invest both time and money on such a woman These set of creatures behave without thinking about their partners emotions, now imagine it happens the other way round, the whole world is gonna hear that a guy broke a girl's heart.

Love is a game, avoid playing by the rule at ur own peril. Guys need to wake up and let their brain do the thinking instead of their d*ck.

#my2cent
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by halfricanadian(f): 2:51am On May 24, 2016
Those guys wont tell u d number of good women dey turned down

One wicked break their heart they become good guys undecided

They were wicked to some girls too

So its karma nd fate embarassed
Re: Why Are Good Guys Suffering More In Getting Love? by majorbravo: 4:39am On May 24, 2016
This thread is perfect definition of the kind of things that happen when men do not understand Briffault's Law. OP read my thread on Hypergamy. It explains what's happened to your guys.

(1) (Reply)

Lol... Check This Out And Don't Laugh Alone / I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant Reveals (VIDEO/PHOTO) / Please Advice Me: She Pulled Are Pant I F....k See Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.