Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again (38358 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Fulani Herdsmen At It Again Attack Enugu / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by amtaken(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Politics has turned some people into something else.

I have nothing to say to you.

trueconscience:
hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Abagworo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
xynerise:
This is when Biafra should show what they are made of. The problem now is, the Nigerian Army is part of the Fulani herdsmen undecided

I thought the IPOB cowards gave 30 days ultimatum. They should move to Enugu and help fight the herdsmen. The ultimate goal should be security of Igbo lives not attacking Igbos in APC.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Abeymills(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
And d grand patron of Fulani demons aka bubu is still silent

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by wristbangle: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is terrible. If the IPOB Youths can agi tate violently for biafra nation, I see no reason why they should become too powerless to defend their lands against these barbarian. This is getting too much. They should stop waiting on the government to fight for them. This is the time to defend their land by launching devastating attack on these fulani bastards

My sincere condolence to those who lost their life yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alokendra:
When I remember the way these people mocked Agatu people and Yoruba, every iota of sympathy I have for them disappears. Never in their life will they tag anyone has cowards again or mock any victims of similar predicament.

Karma, I hail ooooo
May it be upon you and your family everything you wish against the Igbos. May your enemies rejoice over your missfortune. Amen amen amen Selah

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ellovee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents!
Is that suppose to be a threat of what? Mind the kind of words you use.
Are you also insinuating that the killings that took place in enugu is a mere propaganda?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!
So the Agatus in Benue are also Igbos
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by hotwax: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Qelvin:

Dude they attack remote villages in Enugu that are on the fringes of the city itself, so it makes them easy target...every part of the South is under the fulani threat...so lets not just start this Igbo vs yoruba rubbish again, and this report is more likely than not a false alarm cause I called a friend in Enugu and he said nothing of that sort is taking place.

But the whole is South East is more villages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by xynerise: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

I thought the IPOB cowards gave 30 days ultimatum. They should move to Enugu and help fight the herdsmen. The ultimate goal should be security of Igbo lives not attacking Igbos in APC.

My anger is on the sissy minded governor of Enugu state. The lives of his people are at risk in his administration. The guy flop big time.

Fulani Herdsmen are humans abi? Fight them like humans! If they are spirits, then Amadioha is still relaxing in his shrine, invoke the nigga. If they are animals, that makes it easy to kill them.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alokendra:
When I remember the way these people mocked Agatu people and Yoruba, every iota of sympathy I have for them disappears. Never in their life will they tag anyone has cowards again or mock any victims of similar predicament.

Karma, I hail ooooo
Exactly! The same way the celebrate boko haramm

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by eleko1: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
What next for the crying gov sad? Declare 7 days fasting sad?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ogocology: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alokendra:

Karma, I hail ooooo
The same way you're mocking them now... When it's your turn, people will remind you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by phillip001(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:
Your father is an idiot

My 20 cents!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
this is getting serious....coordinated fulani attacks..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by wristbangle: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Qelvin:

More like Enugu people...not generally Igbos who are far from cowards

I can't believe u can refer to one of your own as a coward. Now I see y people say igbo are not united.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by AprokoMan: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
enugu people are bunch of cowards. keep waiting on the uncaring govt to fight your wars
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by mbaboy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
U lack wisdom
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by girlshustletoo(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is true a secondary school boy of community secondary school umuchigbo feared dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by VanBommel(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ddaji:
May God bless you bros.I don't know what is wrong with ipod these days.Always trying by all means to cause crises simply because GEJ lost election.They should treat with caution their new path of destruction.
another senseless comment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by HirstMOG(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!

is much like your life depends here because you don't listen to other news or forum to know what is going on in this country or are you blinded by your daura bubu?¿?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by hotwax: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
So the Agatus in Benue are also Igbos

[size=15pt]I thought you Igbo's called Yoruba's coward when there was a fight between Hausas and Yorubas in mile 12, Lagos.

Atleast we saw some area boys engaging those hausas despite the fact them Policy and Army supported them.

But the area boys could not overpower Hausas+Police+military.

But see Enugu. They are just killing them like chicken. And Yorubas are cowards. What do we call Igbos? Even Ojukwu ran away too. Its in their blood.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ATERI(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
You can see how these wimps that call themselves Yoruba and Igbo were easy targets for enslavement. Fulani men have been invading your lands killing and causing havoc since last year, and up until now you have not come up with a credible defence mechanism. I guess Jesus is on his way from Jerusalem to come and do that for you. May God accelerate the death of those born to be weak. Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ok....Buhari administration wil see shege if this keeps happenin and if this is true...Yeah..its easy to go attack villagers but when d real problem start d country wil b headline on cnn
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by rapcy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ddaji:
May God bless you bros.I don't know what is wrong with ipod these days.Always trying by all means to cause crises simply because GEJ lost election.They should treat with caution their new path of destruction.
I pray it doesn't happen to any of your family member.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Miona: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ddaji:

Every single occurrence that happens, your myopic mind tells you it isn't true because it's from a certain tribe. If it was your village that was attacked on Monday and today you get a news of a reoccurrence, sure it will be a Wolf's cry right? It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria has degenerated to this point where we see evil as evil only when it is metted to our kinsmen. I wish you well in your myopic thinking since you feel it's all about GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by abumeinben(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Chineke nna, what is happening to my country?

Nigeria on the brink of implosion.

The handwriting was on the wall all along, we just didn't pay attention.

Vivalavida. Wia did u get that name from?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by kristisking(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!
Are you sure you are not a fulani man judging from what you posted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.