Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again (38329 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Fulani Herdsmen At It Again Attack Enugu / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ChristStriker(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

Any Yoruba that offers support this time around is a bastard. Imagine, Wole Soyinka that went to prison because he supported Biafra is being mocked by these ingrates. Yorubas who provided shelters for fleeing igbos were also mocked. Yoruba soldiers who fought on Biafra side were also mocked. So, kini anfani gbogbo iyen?

Don't worry.

When the herdsmen decides to visit you like they have done Enugu, you will understand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by vivalavida(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
abumeinben:

I see...that's the one of the albums of ma favourite artiste.

Coldplay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Karm16: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

Don't worry.

When the herdsmen decides to visit you like they have done Enugu, you will understand.

Fulanis are all over the South. While they attacked Agatu/MB, Igbos rejoiced and called innocent women, men and children cowards. Then Fulanis moved to the SW, Igbos mocked Yoruba victims. Now they've moved to Igboland, you want others to pity you. Now you remember that what goes around comes around.

Yorubas know their tactic and we've been dealing with them for decades. Our governors are currently speaking against the grazing bill, while some are banning Fulani herdsmen in their state. SE governors on the other hand want their people to cry, pray and fast. They're even traveling to Abuja to cry.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Vivalavida99(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
vivalavida:

Coldplay

Yaaah!!! cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by abumeinben(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
vivalavida:

Coldplay

grin

So u use Coldplay toast her abi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

I did..
proof?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by vikturaikay(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:
hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents!
U call d killing of innocent people crying wolf ryt? Very soon it will get to u or someone close 2 u den u will know what you will be crying den. I wish d ibo youth will protect demselves cus I have since lost faith in Buhari 's police
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by vivalavida(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:

Yaaah!!! cheesy

Should i propose on nairaland?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Common Fulani people una no fit stand, gang up & kill, after u ppl will be disturbing us on social media with Biafra or Death, stupid & funny set of people, Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Pavarottii(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
ismayl:

se

see how we lose fight
rather than unite against this, u waitin to see the fall of ur neighbour
then u would all hqv been annihilated befor that time of theirs
Who is this one? U saw me as d villian because u refused to see wat the felllow typed first.

Abeg swerve.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Kaira333: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

hahahahah very funny. One question : WHO MADE THE POST? TOCHUKWUIFEDUBA - the #BIAFRA/ IPOB Mouthpiece and you expect sensible people to take it serious? hahahahahahah!! BIG JOKE

I DEY LAUGH!!!
Continue laughing, what goes around comes around. Be careful how u mock people because u don't know tomorrow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Controlled(f): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

We know their plan. They're too emotionally weak to swallow their own medicine. Check Yoruba attack threads, you won't find any hidden posts. Check Igbo attack threads, you'd think NL mods are employed specifically to kiss igbo's booboos.

It is a total disgrace. If only Seun knows what is happening with his moderators being partial. Where is Shamecurls ...Where is Emeritus...Where is Pentiumpro.. Where is Coolitempa?..where is Kyase...Madridguy?..Mullatoclaro? Eshinwaju..stunning CEO...so many I cannot even remember but all banned...check out their profiles.

Meanwhile...we have a known bigot called MirabelArode pretending to be itshekiri and he has not been banned?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Vivalavida99(f): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
vivalavida:

Should i propose on nairaland?

Go ahead Hun cheesy grin tongue

And it must with a solid 35 carat blue diamond ring from the famous New York jeweler Wilfredo Rosado . tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by freeage7(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Gbam
The governor should be impeached
If need be he should be impeached oh...the guy match line nah.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by jravin: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ddaji:
May God bless you bros.I don't know what is wrong with ipod these days.Always trying by all means to cause crises simply because GEJ lost election.They should treat with caution their new path of destruction.

True
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by vivalavida(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:

And it must with a solid 35 carat blue diamond ring from the famous New York jeweler Wilfredo Rosado . tongue

Chai
Ma bae got taste sha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Elomus: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
[left][/left][right][/right][s][/s][quote][/quote][sub][/sub]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Firgemachar: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

We know their plan. They're too emotionally weak to swallow their own medicine. Check Yoruba attack threads, you won't find any hidden posts. Check Igbo attack threads, you'd think NL mods are employed specifically to kiss igbo's booboos.

As in, I've been so frustrated that I create a new moniker everytime I get banned - almost everyday.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Your point?

Controlled:

It is a total disgrace. If only Seun knows what is happening with his moderators being partial. Where is Shamecurls ...Where is Emeritus...Where is Pentiumpro.. Where is Coolitempa?..where is Kyase...Madridguy?..Mullatoclaro? Eshinwaju..stunning CEO...so many I cannot even remember but all banned...check out their profiles.

Meanwhile...we have a known bigot called MirabelArode pretending to be itshekiri and he has not been banned?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by jravin: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=trueconscience post=45092356]hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents![/quote

Boi...you are an impregnable bastard...I wish one of your family members had being a victim.... You are mentally unstable I swear.... If you don't know what to say or comment, just pass the Bleep by and save us the stress of knowing how useless you are...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Vivalavida99(f): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
vivalavida:

Chai
Ma bae got taste sha

What were you thinking? Lol cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by bentlywills(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!

Can you just pretend asif u have a working brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by abduljabbar4(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Therefore you are saying Buhari is truly giving them support to replicate NE in the South.

Thanks for saying the truth

Buhari should be dancing now so that you will know how it hurts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by stevedre: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Vivalavida99:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by etochi11(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Are you high??(quote author=trueconscience post=45092356]hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

My 20 cents![/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Mbediogu(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and seinker!rul
r

My 20 cents!

You talk rubbish. IPOD acting all over the south? IPOD killed the traditional ruler in Delta state, took Chief Falae captive for ransom and ransacked Agatu and Enugu? Then why is everybody shouting Fulani instead of IPOD? Be careful, what is happening is beyond gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by stubbornman(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

hahahahah very funny. One question : WHO MADE THE POST? TOCHUKWUIFEDUBA - the #BIAFRA/ IPOB Mouthpiece and you expect sensible people to take it serious? hahahahahahah!! BIG JOKE

I DEY LAUGH!!!
Mr man I know something tells you, you're making sense....but I could just slap you from here for being so ignorant
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by CioAngels(f): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is a scare, it war a scare that later turned bloody. Security operatives will get after the war, it is a war becos it is against armless and defence locals.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by tunderoc(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sign the Petition against the Bloodthirsty marauding Fulani herdsmen here: https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-killing-of-innocent-citizens-by-fulani-herdsmen-must-stop-in-nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by tunderoc(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sign the petition against the marauding Fulani herdsmen to the UN here: https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-killing-of-innocent-citizens-by-fulani-herdsmen-must-stop-in-nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Mortiano(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
i dont think this is true, presently, i'm living in emene, just a stone throw to umuchigbo, moreover, umuchigbo is the abode of adoration ministry, so if anything is happening in that town now, we in emene will hear about it. AND I REPEAT THIS CANT BE TRUE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by chikabmm(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!

Oga you are a big fool. People are loosing their lives and property and you're vomiting this crap. You are the devil itself (if not the agent). Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command / Chimamanda Adichie Writes A Letter To Biden On 2023 Presidential Elections / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.