Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) (1407 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) by Crystal70200: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
A Holland-based video vixen, @bellavixenn_ , recently took to her twitter page to ask a seemingly awkward question.

She posted a picture of herself next to some wards of money and captioned it ‘I bleeped 3 men in one hour and made this much, what are you doing with your life?’

Source: https://www.naij.com/812399-girl-slept-3-men-hour-asking-everyone-question-photo.html

Re: Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided fuckgratulations to her.iranu

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) by goldbim(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
I weep for her..a day'll come she'll look at the money she makes from sleeping with men and she'l be depressed...msheew...nonsense..she should continue wasting her talent,time and fluid.silly gal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Space book
Re: Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) by Bisjosh(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good question! Why u all taking offence?

She's just asking. Answer her na. grin grin angry cheesy
Re: Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
What am i doing with my life? i'm using my brain to run it not my clitor1s undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Not Live With Your Partner Before Marriage / UK Court Finds Man Guilty Of Rape For Ejaculating In A Lady / Wife Material: Old Tests Vs Modern Day Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.