Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (37679 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Youths From Jibrin's Constituency Protest At NASS, Call For His Prosecution / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by GboyegaD(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Deen77:
They use tribe and religion's to separate us.

And we are not wise enough to free ourselves from these antics right? Perhaps, we are awaiting Christ or Muhammed to come deliver us right?

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Xbee007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by faaz24: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
The moderate ones (xtians/muslims) always protect themselves, its the likes of El-Rufai and apostle Suleman (the hardliners) and their blinded followers that usually heat up the nation.

Worship God, let no mortal brag before you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by kumakunta: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
politricks:
This post was meant to foster unity but you had to go against it.
It's in their DNA
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Was there any impending threat?

We love too much drama.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by christopher123(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
But Muslims have never reciprocated that gesture
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by oshare2015(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
There was once a nation called Nigeria... Make thunder fire person wey say go ever say one nigeria with wat wat this fulanis dey do.... Crisis looming
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by KINGDOS: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Religious tolerance is key, when they see the light they will surely repent and align with it.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by afonomics(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided they are on their own, the same man he is protecting would be the first to slit his throat, when he hears the sound of JIHAD undecided

Actually, I wanted to say you are a fool earlier. But i think you are more than dat.

I wonder y some pple thinkin faculty is all abt negativity

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by SurefireAsoOke: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by ZUBY77(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cats and Rats protecting each other. It's a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Madu2013(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
christains are always gentle. I bet the only time muslims will agree to circle christains while they pray z wen they want to kill dem.

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by kumakunta: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Meanwhile the Fulani Jihad Part 2 is in full swing and the hypocrite in Aso Rock is pretending not to be aware.

The man who said "I belong to noone but I belong to everyone" is showing us that he actually belongs to his uneducated, mentally handicapped Fulani brothers.
Do you even know what JIHAD means?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by drrid(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only one God! Allah! His messengers anobi Muhammad (s.a.w), anobi isa (Jesus christ) I rep the supernatural, the creator.most beneficent And omniscience God Allah.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by peterboro: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't still understand. Can sum1 Pls xplain 2 me wat dey mean by CHRISTIAN guarding MUSLIM in igbo language? Pls i need ur help. BT BYE THE WAY, WHO SENATORS DON HELP?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
N
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by BraniacX(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

May I ask who the CSO of a state is? If the herdsmen come into your state to misbehave and you are waiting for the Federal Government then of what relevance is the Governor who should protect his citizens? While we need intervention of the Federal, state governments facing this challenge should put an end to them. They need not come make announcement on how they intend going about it but they should liaise with the police or other forces they need to conquer them.

If you are confused or wonder about what
happened in Enugu yesterday, this is the
timeline as Ariaku Emeh Iroh's wall provides it:
1. Governor Ugwuanyi gets information that
Uzouwani will be attacked as some herdsmen
from Nassarawa are converging near the
community.
2. "There was a call made by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to
the president, he was put on hold for over an
hour 15 minutes.
3. This call was made in the presence of 13 men
and 4 women, the president aid (aide)told the
Governor that the president will get back to him.
4.The president through his aid(aide) after 4 hrs
told Enugu state governor that the president will
do something about it.
5. "...Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police
have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82
division for help. He was refereed to the
presidency again.
6. This time around, he was put on hold for
nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the
president. News came in that the attack he was
planning to prevent has actually taken place.
7. Within an hour, the commissioner and GOC
who refereed the Governor to the president has
mobilised their men to stop retaliation. The
same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and
retaliation prevented.
We need to know why police commissioner and
GOC need presidency order before they can
protect the innocent citizens?.
We need to know - why police and military sent
their men to Uzouwani after the attack to
prevent retaliation?.
We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot
use the support of police and military to protect
his people?.

In case you were wondering, the military and the police are federally controlled and only answer to the presidency

I hope that clears your doubts?
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by kumakunta: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Madu2013:
christains are always gentle. I bet the only time muslims will agree to circle christains while they pray z wen they want to kill dem.
Ewu, this act has bin repeated by the Muslims in Kaduna severally.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided they are on their own, the same man he is protecting would be the first to slit his throat, when he hears the sound of JIHAD undecided

these are the kinds of comment that will always continue to fuel crises between both religions. smh.

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by 5starmilitant: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
D for di*k

D is also for Daura cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by kumakunta: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
christopher123:
But Muslims have never reciprocated that gesture
Why are you people like this, we have had threads on nairaland about muslims guiding Christians when worshiping. A more global example was the one that happened In kenya. The Muslims won't allow themselves to be separated from Christians at a border controlled by terrorists. Hence they were allowed to travel on.
Meanwhile, their security gesture is not needed. They should be more concerned about securing their members.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
KINGDOS:
Religious tolerance is key, when they see the light they will surely repent and align with it.

It's obvious you've not been paying adequate attention to history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by dynamicqueen(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Meanwhile the Fulani Jihad Part 2 is in full swing and the hypocrite in Aso Rock is pretending not to be aware.

The man who said "I belong to noone but I belong to everyone" is showing us that he actually belongs to his uneducated, mentally handicapped Fulani brothers.
am sorry to say this but I think you lack wisdome
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by dynamicqueen(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

am sorry to say this but I think you lack wisdom
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by christopher123(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Give us a link ..and stop manufacturing stories. are you Lai Muhammed? Oh he is still a muslim
kumakunta:

Why are you people like this, we have had threads on nairaland about muslims guiding Christians when worshiping. A more global example was the one that happened In Mali. The Muslims won't allow themselves to be separated from Christians at a border controlled by terrorists. Hence they were allowed to travel on.
Meanwhile, their security gesture is not needed. They should be more concerned about securing their members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by dynamicqueen(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

am sorry if I sound rude but believe me, if you read what you wrote up there yourself you will be ashame of yourself....no offence pls
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by menxer: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why are they (Christians and Muslims) praying facing the same direction?

They should be facing different directions since they are not praying to the same God.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by MrPresident1: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Animals angry
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by kumakunta: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
christopher123:
Give us a link ..and stop manufacturing stories. are you Lai Muhammed? Oh he is still a muslim

Kenyan Muslims shield Christians in Mandera
bus attack - BBC ...
www​.bbc.com/.../world-africa-35151967
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Orikinla(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Nigerian Stock Exchange Records $213.5m Increase In Market Cap - Ventures Africa

http://venturesafrica.com/nigerian-stock-exchange-records-213-5m-increase-market-cap/?utm_source=Friday%2C+25th+October+2013&utm_campaign=PR%2C+Africa+Business%2C+Africa+Economy%2C+Africa+Entrepreneur%2C+Ventures+Africa&utm_medium=email
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by yemmight(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
Saraki is our Senate President period!! If you don't like him go and form your own country. Mopol need to start shooting all those miscreants sleeping on roadside. They should go and occupy aso rock.

This one na human being? Or let me ask are you a Nigerian?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by GboyegaD(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
BraniacX:

In case you were wondering, the military and the police are federally controlled and only answer to the presidency

I hope that clears your doubts?undecided

Not really. I understand that the military and police are federally controlled nonetheless, security is in the concurrent list which implies both the state and federal has control over it. If the transcript you quoted is true, the state governor should cry out publicly to enable everyone understand the body language of the federal to the issue of terrorism and also, their been handicapped since the military division in their states are not been responsible to them to ensure a review of their authority as the state CSO. This I believe would help forestall such recurrence as the legislative arm will have to quickly review the powers of the state over the military bodies for security purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Buhari Signs Eight Bills Into Law / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.